Sentinels are the new Easy Mode Class post 1.2

Cyphedeous

Got to say, I am loving it so far. And when I read the 1.2 notes, I new I was lucky by making the right choice. I'm not a complicated player and so I'm unsure about which skill tree to follow. Considering we got de-nerfed in 1.2, which tree is OP in PVP now? Edited by Cyphedeous
Add notes

Got to say, I am loving it so far. And when I read the 1.2 notes, I new I was lucky by making the right choice. I'm not a complicated player and so I'm unsure about which skill tree to follow. Considering we got de-nerfed, which tree is OP in PVP now?

1- What lvl are you, looks like you are low lvl and have no way to judge the class.

2- How can you say Sent is easy when you don't even know what tree to pick?

3- Saying that Sent is easy class shows me you have no clue what you are talking about.

4- No tree is op, what makes or breaks any of the trees is the player!!

5- De-nerfed. No.. some of our defenses got a slight nerf.

Edited by Badlander

All i got say to you is;

tracerspacetracerspamtracerspacetracerspamtracerspacetracerspamtracerspacetracerspamtracerspacetracerspamtracerspacetracerspamtracerspacetracerspamtracerspacetracerspamtracerspacetracerspamtracerspacetracerspamtracerspacetracerspamtracerspacetracerspam

nothing is easier than that lol.

Now , yeah the maras/sent are most likely the strongest atm.

Still , power changes they wont be forever , just like they were not in the beginning.

They aren't hard to play but they're still the most demanding in this game. I didn't even make it to level 30 on my Sentinel and it already had more going on than my Juggernaut.

I just love the Guard mechanic too much to play a non tank AC.

They aren't hard to play but they're still the most demanding in this game. I didn't even make it to level 30 on my Sentinel and it already had more going on than my Juggernaut.

I just love the Guard mechanic too much to play a non tank AC.

I love Force Push too much to play anything else, myself.

My god that ability is sexy.

There will be a surge of maras in the next few weeks, followed by a surge of people wanting mara buffs and simplification. After that, bioware will either cater to the fotms and dumb mara down, then nerf it.......or ignore the fulltards and they will reroll.

All because of a nerf to the main pvp spec, and buffs to the two unused specs. Either way I get a month or two of being able to faceroll scrubs with no gear and no knowledge of how to play their class.

Edited by Moosestick

You're in for a rude awakening, my friend.

I am having a blast doing 400-500 k on my lowbie vanguard. Guess who I am playing...

Tons of "fotm" kids on SW's. My lord do they suck. 50-100k dps a game.

These idiots can't even charge, autoattack/zealous and spam slash right...The HARDCORE fotm guys are up to mid 20's. They never use their slow...Too funny.

I give them till level 40 before they give up and realize that full balance/madness sage/sorc is still their best bet to "dominate" lol.

Claiming marauders are hard to play vs other classes in this game is like claiming paper, rock, scissors is harder to play then tic tac toe...

Have you played a Marauder?

I've played most classes, myself. All except the Inq/Con. Marauders require the most from me. I need to pay more attention to cool downs, pay more attention to my enemies, etc.

There will be a surge of maras in the next few weeks, followed by a surge of people wanting mara buffs and simplification. After that, bioware will either cater to the fotms and dumb mara down, then nerf it.......or ignore the fulltards and they will reroll.

All because of a nerf to the main pvp spec, and buffs to the two unused specs. Either way I get a month or two of being able to faceroll scrubs with no gear and no knowledge of how to play their class.

More likely, they'll put in macros, which will make marauders 10 times easier to play.

More likely, they'll put in macros, which will make marauders 10 times easier to play.

Maybe. If it happens, ill miss the "I was 2.2 in wow" and "I rock on my sorc", "marauder sucks/needs buffs". Always made the forums, fleet/guild chat, and random messages fun.

Ever since the beginning people have always tried to make it sound like Sent/Mara was hard. Is it hardER than other classes? Perhaps. Is it in itself a hard class to play?

Nope.

In fact, the Scoundrel I leveled afterwards seems to require more thought process than Sentinel in PvP.

Edited by Acanti

Ever since the beginning people have always tried to make it sound like Sent/Mara was hard. Is it hardER than other classes? Perhaps. Is it in itself a hard class to play?

For most people behind the monitor, it's an amazingly hard class to play to full potential....which is why you saw so many sorcs.

The people that don't have a hard time making a class work, mara or otherwise, don't post qq threads.

Edited by Moosestick

The OP is a troll trying to get Sents nerfed by talking about how OP they are.

Come one guys are you all that slow?

Just enjoying a boring Sunday at work. There's a reason maras went nerfed so far with 1.2, and trolls don't make the patch notes.

Because managing multiple CDs/Procs/Damage Buildup is easy.....not even 1 or two, then to bring in to play strategic defensive CDs and when to use them.....also the fact that being rooted/slowed can be death.......we are sooo easy!

Most OP Spec in 1.2:

Rage Annihilation Carnage Hybrid....you'll be face rolling like a pro!

I've played a Sent since launch...we're borderline OP. There is no buff with 1.2, it's simply a fix so that we have more than 1 viable spec.

Also, Sent may be the hardest in the game, but it's nowhere near difficult if you actually, you know, use your brain.

Claiming marauders are hard to play vs other classes in this game is like claiming paper, rock, scissors is harder to play then tic tac toe...

Any ranged claiming that melee are easy to play, are out of their league. And I'm not saying marauders are rocket science, but next to a trooper, they might as well be.

Edited by Bullsith

Got to say, I am loving it so far. And when I read the 1.2 notes, I new I was lucky by making the right choice. I'm not a complicated player and so I'm unsure about which skill tree to follow. Considering we got de-nerfed in 1.2, which tree is OP in PVP now?

U on drugs ??