I knew 1.2 was going to kill this game.

Chaos_Distortion

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop whining, 1.2 havent even released. There is no patch notes what so ever regarding this, and you start whining now? Do you really think your threads regarding this will serve anything for an already built patch? Spare the whining for after the patch, it's then when it get efficient.

Baaaw it nerfed the 1 buttom spamming champions and OP hybrids that require no skill to win.

BAAAWW.

Commando healers, juggernauts, operatives. every other class besides sent/mara - they all 1 button spamming, right? Ok. And, by the way, by "buttom" you meant "bottom" or "button"?

I also play a dps scoundrel a lot, so I'm not misinformed. I don't only heal, I don't want to be forced to only heal on my scoundrel because Bioware thinks that scoundrels shouldn't be able to dps.. They didn't even fix one of the major gripes from the scoundrel healer community and it's that Underworld Medicine is the only reliable way to get an upperhand proc, if that gets interrupted we're pretty much screwed as everything else (Besides our hots.) revolves around upperhand. They need to make Kolto Pack generate upperhand and remove the upperhand requirement on it, then scoundrel healing will be on par with the other two.

I'm sorry, but it seems as though your having a hard time coming to grips with changes apparant or otherwise to your class?. Please let me help you through this most distressing period of QQ where you realise and come to grips with the fact that the same buttons (sequentially or not) press are now changed and you have to adapt to that. I feel like your saying your class seems to rely around getting the "Upperhand" proc to, what you seem to imply is hit the top end of your healing ability as a scoundrel. I can symphathize with that I truelly can, what I can't handle however is your apparant ineptude and subsequent failure based upon your original premise. "if that gets interrupted we're pretty much screwed as everything else (Besides our hots.) revolves around upperhand ....

Play smarter and don't get interupted.. or learn to spam ur hots on friendly's that will kill the player attacking you... this aint easy mode anymore.. learn tactics or pls G..T..F..O...

As a Sage who uses a hybrid build, this patch will greatly affect my build. I will lose many of the talents that I have been using to make the most of my damage, especially with AoEs.

That said, I am perfectly content with what they are doing to Sages. It means I will be losing my AoE spamming ability due to a loss of PoM to use TK Wave instantly, but my single target damage will be much greater. Overall, I'm still happy, it will give me a chance to try something new.

As a Sage who uses a hybrid build, this patch will greatly affect my build. I will lose many of the talents that I have been using to make the most of my damage, especially with AoEs.

That said, I am perfectly content with what they are doing to Sages. It means I will be losing my AoE spamming ability due to a loss of PoM to use TK Wave instantly, but my single target damage will be much greater. Overall, I'm still happy, it will give me a chance to try something new.

How do you figure your single target dmg will be much greater?

You knew squat.

"This is going to KILL THE GAME"

"If blah blah happens EVERYONE WILL UNSUB!"

"Bioware KILLS PUPPIES!"

Game is fine, there's still people that like this game just fine and Bioware has done a fantastic job and doesn't have some personal agenda against anyone.

On a whole MMO players are the worst gamers, customers and whiners in the history of gaming. Hands down.

What this does is change the dynamic and likely balances pvp and classes. What players call a nerf, I call reduce the OP. We have all seen it and really this wont be the last time they change things up. The changes to classes and pvp will make warzones more dynamic and likely will force some players to quit. Considering how miserable they have made my time in warzones with their bad play Im not complaining. Keep up the good work Bioware, I also love that you are introducing combat logs, it is likely the real reason some players are quitting.

More than you and anyone else on these forums. No company has done major class changes to completely gut classes, non. They have buffed other classes to be on par but never have I seen an MMO gut/nerf over half of the classes/specs in the game with no exchange to make up for the losses.. Even SOE waited a few years before doing massive class/game changes..

You obviously didn't play SWG then....

To the OP.. haven't you already made a thread that was saying how terrible the changes are, and it got moved/deleted?

Calm down. It's an mmo, and things change. If it's going to affect you -so- much, simply stop playing. If you're not having fun and don't like the changes, cool, find something else to do.

I personally like the changes, even though I question some, so I know it won't mess with my enjoyment of the game. Might wanna question why you're still playing if you're this upset.

Guess you havent played many MMOs, it is entirely common for a company to make major sweeping changes within the first 6 months of a MMOs life.

^

/end the next 1000 post saying other wise.

These self absorb kids crack me up.

"I want this, I need that, I will unsub if I don't get it my way"

I can just picture people on the ground kicking and screaming on the top of their lungs.

Internet tantrums are hilarious. :rolleyes:

Edited by Caeliux

ITT: Sorcerers QQing about not being OP anymore after 1.2

Translation: I suck so hard that i still havent found my interrupt button.

Sad day when devs decide to cater to terribads like you.

Edited by GrandMike