PvP class nerfs needed

JediDuckling

This is the original posters reply to a healing thread.. they know nothing, move along, move along

healing is in no way OP in this game.

ofcourse your not going to kill a healer by yourself they can heal themselves DERP!

healing is actualy quite underpowerd in this game, its only because of the big number of healers on a team that makes it feel that way.

we are sorry you missile spammers or lightning smammers cant kill us with your 1 button wonder OP scrub class'ss and because you cant you come on here and cry

sorry but

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

learn to pvp

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the original posters reply to a healing thread.. they know nothing, move along, move along

healing is in no way OP in this game.

ofcourse your not going to kill a healer by yourself they can heal themselves DERP!

healing is actualy quite underpowerd in this game, its only because of the big number of healers on a team that makes it feel that way.

we are sorry you missile spammers or lightning smammers cant kill us with your 1 button wonder OP scrub class'ss and because you cant you come on here and cry

sorry but

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

learn to pvp

wrong thread

Jedi Knights on the otherhand...get ignored as DPS and can tank for 20 seconds every 3 minutes.

Awesome I know.

Focus\Rage. After they know your name\face they *will* start focusfiring you down like mad, sometimes ignoring healers and objectives. That's the reason I went back to tank for a while.:D

Focus\Rage. After they know your name\face they *will* start focusfiring you down like mad, sometimes ignoring healers and objectives. That's the reason I went back to tank for a while.:D

I know what you mean but I found I was so squishy...and I amost never run in premades atm so I was always getting caught in very bad situations...didn't help that my mouth in say greets anyone who can play with a *spit* and " bastard!" comment.

lol

I know what you mean but I found I was so squishy...and I amost never run in premades atm so I was always getting caught in very bad situations...didn't help that my mouth in say greets anyone who can play with a *spit* and " bastard!" comment.

lol

Guardian Leaps, charges and Zealous leaps are my main (and probably only) factors of survival.

Well, BW did say that they were unsatisfied with Guardian survivability, and 1.2 seems to bring significant changes. Let's wait and see.

yes i have and why can i lituraly faceroll everyone easy as hell with them ?

oh oh maybe i got skillz or its because they are OP

If you really think that you do not have a 50 BH. They have very low survivability (DPS mercs anyway) when targeted. Their DPS is equal to, if not subpar, to a dps sorc. They have zero utility. Their burst isn't bad, but without an interrupt they have a hard time killing healers or hybrid sorcs. 1v1 they are one of the worst in the game.

BUT....

If left alone they do great dps. SOO.... some people.. go on and on.... and on about how OP they are.. instead of realizing that the reason the merc killed them is because they were ignoring them.

Healer mercs are hard to kill, but then again.. all healers are.

Powertechs on the other hand have pretty good survivability and according to biowares statement of all classes can DPS within 5% of each other, can do fairly good damage.

I can't speak for PTs, but I know that mercs are soooooo NOT OP.

If you think they are then you really need to get your sub-50 to 50 and pvp. Because at 50 they are mediocre at best. A great DPS Merc will not beat anyone with an average amount of skill that has an interrupt.

I don't beleive you to beleive me. You keep making OP BH post, but really add nothing of fact to support your claims.

/Sigh

nerf..nerf..nerf..hehe..whay nerf,nobody deserves nerf,just needs to learn to play your class better,it is my fault if better player knock me down,small errors in rotation and he wins,maybe have a better internet conection,or better fps, or better eqwip,or better use mercurial skill,or simply because it is better player,respawn and continue fight, so it's just entertainment,there will always be good and better players,nobody is perfect..no need now to look for because it is better player a reason to nerf class...

ok the pvp in this game is getting beyond a joke, its so unbalanced and broken right now its rediculous.im going to explain the class's imbalance's and things that need to be fixed and nerfed.

[sorce/sage] the whole class need to be looked at, why should this class be able to pull off

500k damage average and 200k healing or 500k healing and 200k damage per warzone average ?

bubble's should be healer specs only about 30 points in.

sorce/sage dots should be curable by other healing class's as you cant cure them.

things like lightning/pebble dashing go right through your defense and should go off of armor damage reduction.

[bounty hunters/troopers] one of the favorites that broken and abused heavily is dps specced rail shot/high impact bolt these should not ignore 90% of your armor have a 30% crit damage bonus ontop of that as well as other 6% damage increase here and 10% damage increase there from procs abilitys to be looked at and nerfed.

grav round/tracer missile spam need a good 3 to 5 second cooldown to fix that issue.

even in tank spec these 2 class's can dish out stupid damage. tanks arnt suppose to do damage like these do and its not balanced at all.

[jedi knights/sith warriors] the only problem i see with these class's is smash/sweap this is an AOE skill and it hits harder than most single target abilitys. AOE's are suppose to have less damage than single target dps. the damage of smash/sweap needs to be greatly reduced.

all the dots snares roots debuffs should be curable from pure healing class's when specced for them but alot of them cantt be cured and that needs to be fixed.

im even beggining to wonder because of all the CC abilitys in SWTOR that stuns should be able to be removed by a pure healers cure ability like field aid for example.

i might of explained this a little wrong but you get the idea from what ive typed out.

So are you Agent or Smuggler ?

not assasins or shadows as they are gimped

im a commando healer for your information.

As a railshoot BH I can't faceroll commando healer. So, you should be the first in line to nerf. Oh, I know, you want to nerf every class you can't kill from 1 shoot, right? LOL.

[sorce/sage] the whole class need to be looked at, why should this class be able to pull off

500k damage average and 200k healing or 500k healing and 200k damage per warzone average ?

sorce/sage dots should be curable by other healing class's as you cant cure them.

things like lightning/pebble dashing go right through your defense and should go off of armor damage reduction.

[bounty hunters/troopers] one of the favorites that broken and abused heavily is dps specced rail shot/high impact bolt these should not ignore 90% of your armor have a 30% crit damage bonus ontop of that as well as other 6% damage increase here and 10% damage increase there from procs abilitys to be looked at and nerfed.

grav round/tracer missile spam need a good 3 to 5 second cooldown to fix that issue.

even in tank spec these 2 class's can dish out stupid damage. tanks arnt suppose to do damage like these do and its not balanced at all.

[jedi knights/sith warriors] the only problem i see with these class's is smash/sweap this is an AOE skill and it hits harder than most single target abilitys. AOE's are suppose to have less damage than single target dps. the damage of smash/sweap needs to be greatly reduced.

It is interesting that you want to nerf other classes because you choose to wear only robes....

I am also curious why you are ok with everything except a measily AOE stat for you own class...

I love how everyone are off the topic because of who posted the thread.

Even if he's a nerd rager or w/e you guys say, it is still true that Vanguard/Powertech High impact/Rail shot spec is OP and that Sage/Sorcerer hybrid spec is OP too.

There is a reason why thoses 2 specs are being talked about more then other classes and specs.

The damage they can dish out for the amount of utilities, survival and CC is far higher then what other classes/specs can have.

Light armor? That doesn't matter when you know how to use LoS and movement/defensive abilities.

Vanguard/Powertech being squishy in that hybrid spec? You got to be ****tin' me... They are a tank class with all the tank CD and the heavy armor. They can also switch ammo to go in tank stance.

Edited by snaplemouton

I'll speak to this because obviously it's my area of expertise.

1.) No one averages 500k dmg and 200k healing, so logically the class as a whole can't. Don't throw around over inflated numbers.

2.) Our high dmg numbers come from dots and aoe, which do help keep pressure on a team and contribute to kills. They however are mostly wasted on a team with a good healer. Something you'll learn very quickly if you're smart, is that Sage/Sorcs are not very good 1 on 1. They thrive in a group environment because of their utility and off target dmg. Thus harassing them constantly neutralizes them entirely. Ignore them at your own risk.

3.) Bubble is the Sage/Sorc's replacement for an instant heal as we're the only healing capable ac that does not receive one. Counting it as an instant cast heal though means it's the only one that applies a debuff and becomes unspammable. Yes it is powerful, but it's also the only defensive cooldown a Sage has.

4.) Any other Sage/Sorc can cleanse them and many classes can purge them via talents. Sure not every other healer can, but not every healer dispells anyways.

5.) Um just no. TKthrow and Force lightning deal kinetic and energy dmg respectively. Both are mitigated by armor. Seriously do some research before you post next time.