Tech site "Flesh Eating Zipper" takes a swing at SWTOR.... Article.

Dego_Locc

Terrible article written by a hack "journalist."

I posted this 2 min ago, you read through it that fast, and thought he had NO valid points what so ever? I didn't agree with a lot, but other points I did.

K drone.

Edited by Dego_Locc

I posted this 2 min ago, you read through it that fast, and thought he had NO valid points what so ever?

K drone.

First, it's not a long article at all. I can easily read that article in two minutes.

Secondly, it's been up for almost a week. You should take that author's advice and learn how to do some math yourself.

Edit: His valid points include:

1. Some numbers don't add up.

2. That's it.

Everything else is childish, vitriolic rhetoric.

Edited by Notannos
insulting others

After the first few paragraphs I stopped reading. That wannabe journalist needs to stop ranting and raving like a spoiled little rich kid with entitlement issues and act professional. THEN I'll give him my time in reading his articles.

After the first few paragraphs I stopped reading. That wannabe journalist needs to stop ranting and raving like a spoiled little rich kid with entitlement issues and act professional. THEN I'll give him my time in reading his articles.

Aren't you irritated that you provided him with a hit?

I am.

Aren't you irritated that you provided him with a hit?

I am.

Yep, it's probably the OP who posted it, but first did so here in the GD and got it locked and/or deleted for whatever reason and so decided to rant about it on his on little blog. ;)

Edited by GamewizX

I posted this 2 min ago, you read through it that fast, and thought he had NO valid points what so ever? I didn't agree with a lot, but other points I did.
It doesn't take longer than 2 minutes to read the whole article.

"Your players, the people who pay you monthly fees to play your game, have been trying to talk to you." - I love how he has been elected the speaking voice for every player in the game and apparently knows what I've been doing...

"Removing Ilum PVP quests – rewards being moved to warzones for now." - He can't read. They said rewards are being moved to warzones, not the the quests. Even if they move the quests over, they haven't given any details on what that means and any modifications to those quests. He just assumes they move straight across no changes.

That is the biggest issue that "complainers" don't get. They take one sentence and suddenly have planned out how it will implement and how it won't work. They haven't even seen it in action yet but apparently "they know".

Yep, it's probably the OP who posted it, but first did so here in the GD and got it locked and/or deleted for whatever reason and so decided to rant about it on his on little blog. ;)

Lol I can assure you that I am not the "author"

I disagree with him I think the pvp gear progression should be longer, not as carebear as it is now or is going to be in 1.2. He obviously thinks it's too rough as is.

Edited by Dego_Locc

Lol I can assure you that I am not the "author"

I disagree with him I think the pvp gear progression should be longer, not as carebear as it is now or is going to be in 1.2. He obviously thinks it's too rough as is.

It seemed like a logical explanation at the time. Regardless, the "author" is anything but.

"Roar! Me Hate! ROAR!"

That's pretty much all I'm seeing in that "serious talk" article. Granted, some points are there, but they're just drowned out by the "Roar Hate!"

Agreed. There is nothing objective about it. It is akin to what it would be like if The Huffington Post was asked to write up a commentary of FOX News and vice versa.

K drone.

Took me less than 2 minutes to read. It was a terrible, inaccurate screed, exactly as the top three comments below the rant pointed out. One of them is very succinct, so I'll quote him here:

There are many things to complain about in SWTOR, but this is not one of them. By any measure, adding the 3 credits per warzone is an improvement. This article is worthless.