Invitation for all who urge server merges!

Alcarinn

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes to server merge, If there atm is to few players on many servers. Cut the amount of servers in half, then add more servers as more players join.

This is NOT server merge thread!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=340708&page=35

Go there, that is the place to discuss your problem.

I am proposing that we players fix this by starting idea of all joining The Red Ecclipse as its already in decent standing so if we all join we will get even more healthy environment and server merge wont happen untill its too late thats a fact!

Hey i came across this server a few days back fourth server so far and i must say this one is the best by far am gonna remake all my characters on this server because its just that good plenty of people can finally do flashpoints when i want and not stand around for 2 hours lol

Get on this server its HOT lol

Hey i came across this server a few days back fourth server so far and i must say this one is the best by far am gonna remake all my characters on this server because its just that good plenty of people can finally do flashpoints when i want and not stand around for 2 hours lol

Get on this server its HOT lol

Great to hear from you... make sure you Spread the word.

Anyone have numbers from the east coast server that was mentioned as a destination? I'm curious to see how the population is and if people are slowly going over there. I like the idea and would be willing to reroll knowing that there is more of a stable community.

Anyone have numbers from the east coast server that was mentioned as a destination? I'm curious to see how the population is and if people are slowly going over there. I like the idea and would be willing to reroll knowing that there is more of a stable community.

The best way is to log it create char see the numbers yourself on starting player and try whisper someone on fleet

And then be kind enough to post here for everyone!!

Make sure to spread the word!

This is NOT server merge thread!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=340708&page=35

Go there, that is the place to discuss your problem.

I am proposing that we players fix this by starting idea of all joining The Red Ecclipse as its already in decent standing so if we all join we will get even more healthy environment and server merge wont happen untill its too late thats a fact!

My mistake, altough you might wanna rethink the topic-title... there are more "lesser gifted" ppl than just me out there... and it sure fooled me. thx for the link btw

My mistake, altough you might wanna rethink the topic-title... there are more "lesser gifted" ppl than just me out there... and it sure fooled me. thx for the link btw

Ill rethink it when i get back from work ;)

Another one moves to Red Eclipse, See you Soon

Great, make sure to spread the word!

Hello fellow Star Wars players, I read alot about requests for server merges and free transfers, and i came to a conclusion that we should organise our own ''merge'' of community... i propose all who wish to play in a healthy environment called MMO to start leveling on the server called The Red Eclipse(EU)

It already has quite healthy population... 9:30 CET around 28-50 people on either fleets and around 90-125 people on either fleets at 14:00 CET during weekdays and roughly 150 on each during weekends over afternoon.

It has decent PvE guilds (international, and also some Dutch/Belgium/Spanish) The chat is not spammed with none-english people, actually you rarely see people saying anything at all in different language than English.

Groups are ''relatively'' easy to get those entry instances are even made right now (10:50 CET) also hardmodes are LFM each afternoon and some guilds cleared all 8 man content (not sure about 16 man)

Community is rather friendly... GTN is ok

So i Invite all who want to create a good community to reroll on English PvE server called The Red Eclipse (also i propose to go Republic more its slightly in favor of Imperials and aswell goes for PvP)

I am lvl 15 having a blast...

This way we can create our own healthy place for MMO community, and hopefully Bioware will understand that we need less servers with more people on and give us some decent solution.

Hope to see you soon!

Ps.: operation progress of The Red Eclipse guilds: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=330447

Ps.: Also tell all your friends about this action and maybe we can bump server to heavy soon.

It is better to play on high populated server afterall.

For EU Pve there is a suggested The Red Eclipse server

For US West Coast (i assume PvE server did not check waiting for info) there is a suggested Space Slug server

For US East Coast PvE there is a suggested Krayiss Obelisk server

Lets make a great community targets

Also i please all of you to not randomly post servers where we should gather i took a little time over the last week and checked servers that were standard most of the time last week and came with a solution called The Red Eclipse, Obviously some people will be ''lucky'' ones and got this realm from the start so i expect people to accept fact that most of us will have to roll somewhere in order for this project to work, so lets keep the spirit high and consider this as a roll of alt for a better Star Wars: The Old Republic future. You(ours) lvl 50s and legacies will wait for us once appropriate solutions are given and introduced until then its always good to roll another char to increase our knowledge of class, and game as overall it will help us in both pvE and Pvp

I applaud your initiative. If ever I get the urge to play with other people (still burnt out from my previous MMO experience), I will definitely re-roll to one of those choices.

Bravo. Perhaps if more people were as community minded, there would be fewer like me who are just playing for the solo game and will let their time run out once the story is experienced to it's fullest.

I applaud your initiative. If ever I get the urge to play with other people (still burnt out from my previous MMO experience), I will definitely re-roll to one of those choices.

Bravo. Perhaps if more people were as community minded, there would be fewer like me who are just playing for the solo game and will let their time run out once the story is experienced to it's fullest.

Thanks ;)

Meanwhile EU The Red Eclipse at 9:00 am CET

Republic fleet: 34 people

Imperial fleet: 25 people

Spread the word!

Ty for doing this. Wife and i took the leap recently and are very glad we did, within 2 days we were in a very active friendly guild. Getting groups for hcs is easy at any time of day or late night. Edited by Psychopanda

The Red Eclipse : 96 ppl on Dromund Kaas at this time of the night 1:18 <3

Yeah it seems alot of people are on starting areas these days, hope it fully grows, Also server is easily heavy at peak times now. One of the 2 heavy servers.

Thanks for support guys, just make sure to spread the word as much as possible

So we have great time together!

10:05 CET The Red Eclipse

Imperial fleet: 42

Republic fleet: 27

Also announcement, yesterday server The Red Eclipse was Very Heavy population on fleets was insane at some time there was over 270 imperials and over 210 Republic players on ship

With over 120 on Dromund Kaas and over 70 on Tython...

Go go Spread the word, and thanks for joining server, community is growing at rapid pace, groups are creating more or less all day long and long into night...

Guilds are flourishing!

So, basically the OP is asking for players to move to his home server so that he doesn't have to move again?

Nope i moved there aswell a day before i posted this, since i moved to a healthy poped server and decided that all of us(you) who cry about low pops should do something about it.

Thats why i wrote down all this.

Because i read all days long on forums that we need server merges but hardly anyone wants to do anything about it themselves, so i started this ''project'' so we see how much people really want MMO in this game and not just cry for the cryings sake...

Edited by Alcarinn

you guys should come play on naddist rhebels. Its a PVP EAST coast has about 70 people republic side on peak hours. The PvP is actually pretty even but our server could use more people.

Sure ill add for PvP players to bang there... since PvE is already there!