Invitation for all who urge server merges!

Alcarinn

a month ago i unsubbed to play skyrim (best rpg ever)

a month ago there were wz chains, i mean literally you came from one wz and had to click for the next one in matter of seconds.

I came back this weekend, in 2 hours i got to play 3 wz, 2 from them finished earlier due to lack of players. ( that the wz even popped up blows my mind, we had 3 players lol).

Im seing NOONE at the fleet.

From my friends list, there is noone else playing.

so i guess ill unsub again, i dont wanna pay for a barren wasteland and to hope to get into a wz.

went to play DCUO after that a couple hours, i was on pvp the whole freeking time. world pvp too, due that the quests areas for villains and heroes are the same, separated maybe by 20 mts ( hospital in metropolis for example).

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kai-Kan (EU)

16.15 CET:

population:

6 in republic fleet

41 online total (all levels)

Market samples:

9 pieces of heavy armor

12 pieces of medium armor

21 pieces of light armor

7 lightsabers for sale

1 double lightsaber

3 blaster pistols

14 implants

6 earpieces

1 warzone rolling. If you are in it. Good luck. If not, you have to wait in Q

Tomb of Freedon Nadd:

population:

161 in Republic fleet

100 lvl 50s online. Only show first 100

Market samples:

965 pieces of heavy armor

1008 pieces of medium armor

776 pieces of light armor

64 lightsabers for sale

24 double lightsaber

158 blaster pistols

159 implants

144 earpieces

Warzone pop instantly of course

I just feel like they dont give a damn.

Its not time to reroll. Its time to delete and never look back. The ignoring of the server situation is disrespect of the most blatant kind. I put my trust in them. I preordered. And I get this treatement??

Edited by DarthNiktu

It was painful, but I rerolled to Red Eclipse. And I have to say, I've been having a great time. I forgot that I actually love this game...just needs a lot of other people around. I would recommend re rolling while it's still pretty on in the game's lifetime...the longer you wait the more painful it will be.

EDIT: Just wanted to say I found a Heroic 4+ group at 2AM on a Saturday night within literally two minutes, also had someone offering to do a Heroic 2+ at 1AM last night and I had to turn him down 'cause it was so late. Before I would stay up and do it because I never knew when I'd get the chance to run it again. Thanks OP for the 'project', I for one am glad I rerolled although I do understand the frustration.

Edited by KevClynes

It was painful, but I rerolled to Red Eclipse. And I have to say, I've been having a great time. I forgot that I actually love this game...just needs a lot of other people around. I would recommend re rolling while it's still pretty on in the game's lifetime...the longer you wait the more painful it will be.

EDIT: Just wanted to say I found a Heroic 4+ group at 2AM on a Saturday night within literally two minutes, also had someone offering to do a Heroic 2+ at 1AM last night and I had to turn him down 'cause it was so late. Before I would stay up and do it because I never knew when I'd get the chance to run it again. Thanks OP for the 'project', I for one am glad I rerolled although I do understand the frustration.

Great to hear another happy player around... i should be payed from Bioware and EA tbh :p

But ye hope you continue to have a good time and spread the word!

I can understand you would create a good community but choseing red eclipse is not a very good idea since that server actualy by 6 pm already is a Heavy server so inving everybody is only gonna make que times to get into the server thus not being able to play when you want and that would actualy destroy what your trying to do... choseing a server thats medium by 6pm would be a much wiser choice

For god sake EA/BW you need to do a merge - you are loosing subscriptions and the subs. are the power - If you want to see your big game go down the drain do something - You cant expect people to have to reroll just becouse you wont solve the problems you caused by adding to many servers..

I like tor alot - BUT I wont contiune playing if I have to be alone, level alone, not be able to do heroics or FP - Why should I ? Why should other people do it ? Come out of your cave, admit the problem, give the community a scheduele or atleast a hope that you will do something with the low pop servers.

It cant be a problem getting the statitics from the servers - this is a major problem and should be addressed. I've invited friends for the 7 day trial, they say they love the game, but they continue if the servers are suppose to be so low pop - and ofc. we want to play on the same server - and I dont want to reroll.... I shouldnt have to!

Make a annoucment to the community on how you are adressing this issue, we dont care if you dont act this week, we need to see that you are aware of the problem and answer all the criticism your getting for your handling of this.

Major PR fail - and the community managers - you should defently have this as a <3 heart case <3. If you dont want to see the game crumble into pieces. :(

I can understand you would create a good community but choseing red eclipse is not a very good idea since that server actualy by 6 pm already is a Heavy server so inving everybody is only gonna make que times to get into the server thus not being able to play when you want and that would actualy destroy what your trying to do... choseing a server thats medium by 6pm would be a much wiser choice

Another server can get named in the OP now that his server has been filled am sure that wouldn't be a problem

Yes the server is now Heavy at 6pm and on usually... but that is mostly thanks to this thread it seems.

However I am already intensively working on finding SECOND highest PvE Europe server and I expect it to be in OP in 7-14 days...

Thanks for reminding though.

Is there any friendly guild on imperial or republic side that need support of an experienced mmo player. Im social, helpfull and friendly.

Im moving from Atho City which is a dead server on republic side were i have a 43 Jedi Shadow tank. NOt sure what im gonna re roll too, but i would love to have friendly and social people by my side thru my new adventure :D

Experienced from Anarchy online, War Online, World of Warcraft, play all the games to the fullest and now it is swtor's time :p

the servers were overloaded upon release. BW over corrected in an attempt to lower que times. Now that all the free month players are gone, we need server merge to keep population density within acceptable limits. Right now, MoN is a ghost town with a 3:1 imp to rep ratio. PvP is a joke, usually 6 on 8 getting owned by Sith Battlemasters, and not enough population to recruit.

Bioware, swallow your pride. Server Merge, or allow free character transfers ala Rift, or face extinction.

:)

the servers were overloaded upon release. BW over corrected in an attempt to lower que times. Now that all the free month players are gone, we need server merge to keep population density within acceptable limits. Right now, MoN is a ghost town with a 3:1 imp to rep ratio. PvP is a joke, usually 6 on 8 getting owned by Sith Battlemasters, and not enough population to recruit.

Bioware, swallow your pride. Server Merge, or allow free character transfers ala Rift, or face extinction.

:)

Your ENTIRE post has NOTHING to do with my Original post and what i am trying to achieve so why post here?

Guess I am answering to you now instead of getting my point across to BW.

Your OP was indicative of a trend within SWTOR. Rather than address your post directly I addressed what I perceived as the actually issue.

But if you cant see the connection, then I cant see it for you.

:(

Guess I am answering to you now instead of getting my point across to BW.

Your OP was indicative of a trend within SWTOR. Rather than address your post directly I addressed what I perceived as the actually issue.

But if you cant see the connection, then I cant see it for you.

:(

While you are correct and the issue you talked about is the reason this thread was opened there are still other threads that INDIRECTLY focus on issue you exposed and you should post there since this is kinda off-topic for this thread.

The Red Eclipse at 15:35 CET:

Republic fleet: 85 people

Imperial fleet: 98 people

Spread the word!

Ps: I updated OP.

New server will most likely be Nightmare Lands (PvE English) as 2nd highest populated English PvE server out there !

So I am asking for help from that server to tell me situation!

Population on The Red Eclipse at 21:45 CET

Imperial fleet: 167

Republic fleet 192

Im a little shocked since its shown as Heavy but then again WZ popped INSTANTLY on 10-49 and half of guild is in flashpoints.

Spread the word!

The Crucible Pits is a good server for West Coast PvPers. Originally it was a way hyped server full of big name guilds but now the guilds are just filled with 400 alts so I quit my guild and have joined up with someone who quit the same guild and we're looking for any level players for Republic side. No real preferences we wanna build up a strong player base and do Hms and Raids eventually.

Look for me Lun'pel(lvl50 Gunslinger) or Ju'b(lvl 11 shadow) in the guild Wicked End

the server has a light-standard pop and prime hours and we have quite a few players just a lil spread out that's why I'm promoting my guild.

Why advertise LOW pop servers.... we want to bang all population on top 10 populated servers in US and EU not on LOW-Standard servers.

Also this is NOT thread for promoting YOUR server it is thread for community merge, did you even read OP? I guess not or you skipped the yellow part *sigh* reading comprehension FAIL!

I think BW should reward the people who have faith in this game and have stuck around by merging the servers....If additional space is needed after 1.2 (I know of many people waiting till then to start playing again) open more servers.