Invitation for all who urge server merges!

Alcarinn

For god sake EA/BW you need to do a merge - you are loosing subscriptions and the subs. are the power - If you want to see your big game go down the drain do something - You cant expect people to have to reroll just becouse you wont solve the problems you caused by adding to many servers..

I like tor alot - BUT I wont contiune playing if I have to be alone, level alone, not be able to do heroics or FP - Why should I ? Why should other people do it ? Come out of your cave, admit the problem, give the community a scheduele or atleast a hope that you will do something with the low pop servers.

It cant be a problem getting the statitics from the servers - this is a major problem and should be addressed. I've invited friends for the 7 day trial, they say they love the game, but they continue if the servers are suppose to be so low pop - and ofc. we want to play on the same server - and I dont want to reroll.... I shouldnt have to!

Make a annoucment to the community on how you are adressing this issue, we dont care if you dont act this week, we need to see that you are aware of the problem and answer all the criticism your getting for your handling of this.

Major PR fail - and the community managers - you should defently have this as a <3 heart case <3. If you dont want to see the game crumble into pieces. :(

signing every word of this post...

Bioware, I´m gonna cancel my subscription this month, I dont care about 1.2 and whatever you are planning, server merges or your game is dead in ´12...

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

signing every word of this post...

Bioware, I´m gonna cancel my subscription this month, I dont care about 1.2 and whatever you are planning, server merges or your game is dead in ´12...

This is NOT thread for your discussion come on, comprehension of my OP is too hard? Its in decent english!

Go talk your server merges in the appropriate threads!

First of all, congrats on successfully pulling off such a project :)

I'm seriously tempted to reroll on Red Eclipse as well, already levelled to about 15 now. There's 2 things that irked me a little tho - could it be the server is mainly spanish speaking? Or well, not mainly, but a lot? I get into a hc group, people speak spanish in party chat. I join a wz, people speak spanish in op channel. I travel to Coruscant, general chat is babbling in, yeah you guessed it, spanish. Was i just unlucky the 2 days i've been online so far? (No, i absolutely have nothing against spanish people at all. It's just that i don't understand a word of their language and i'd preferably play on an english speaking server. English isn't my native language either btw. But i'd prefer it as a "common factor")

Second, what's PvP like, as far as warzones are concerned? Please forgive if i didn't read all 13 pages and it was answered there already, but it looked rather empire dominated so far, in the 10-49 bracket. Again, i'm wondering if i was simply unlucky tho. And how about lvl 50?

Much obliged for any infos.

Coming from realm Luka Sene btw, which sadly is also just a light/standard populated server. Really nice "little" community tho, and i'm rather sad to leave that server. Oh how i wish anyone could've pulled off a reroll project like this on that server...

I am also on Red Eclipse but I think you've just been very unlucky. Been here a few weeks and so far only met with english writing folk. (both factions)

The 10-49 bracket for pvp is empire dominated yes but the lvl 50 is more balanced.

Overall there is more empire on Red Eclipse then republic.

Edited by Kirameki

Happy to hear i was just unlucky; played WoW for a few years and i remember the bf ending up on what developed into one of the "inofficial russian" servers; he had to transfer off in the end as it wasn't possible anymore to find english speaking groups or guilds. So maybe i'm just getting paranoid a little fast on that issue now.

Coming from a server that feels like 80% of the population are empire by now btw, so any warzone wins actually are a positive change. Doing the daily for a win at lvl 50 requires playing up to 15 matches on some days.

Oh well, time to start levelling and hope for server transfers for my 2 50s soon :)

Edited by Valeris_LW

First of all, congrats on successfully pulling off such a project :)

I'm seriously tempted to reroll on Red Eclipse as well, already levelled to about 15 now. There's 2 things that irked me a little tho - could it be the server is mainly spanish speaking? Or well, not mainly, but a lot? I get into a hc group, people speak spanish in party chat. I join a wz, people speak spanish in op channel. I travel to Coruscant, general chat is babbling in, yeah you guessed it, spanish. Was i just unlucky the 2 days i've been online so far? (No, i absolutely have nothing against spanish people at all. It's just that i don't understand a word of their language and i'd preferably play on an english speaking server. English isn't my native language either btw. But i'd prefer it as a "common factor")

Second, what's PvP like, as far as warzones are concerned? Please forgive if i didn't read all 13 pages and it was answered there already, but it looked rather empire dominated so far, in the 10-49 bracket. Again, i'm wondering if i was simply unlucky tho. And how about lvl 50?

Much obliged for any infos.

Coming from realm Luka Sene btw, which sadly is also just a light/standard populated server. Really nice "little" community tho, and i'm rather sad to leave that server. Oh how i wish anyone could've pulled off a reroll project like this on that server...

First, Hello !

Yes The Red Eclipse server has both Empire and Republic Spanish guild called hispania Republic/Empire

But the dominant community still speaks English so you were/are either very unlucky since i played this week almost every afternoon from like 15:00 CET - 21:00 CET and heared or better say READ Spanish only once.

But the server has Dutch, Spanish, Think 1 is also Finnish and then like 80%+ are international English guilds, so no worries there imo

Also yes, 10-49 is hard to judge, but i would say Empire wins 60-65%

I also play in morning and in morning as 10-13:00 When we get Republic we loose alot.

But in afternoon Empire dominates 10-49 well dominates its more like 70-30 for Empire

At 50 its around 55-45 for Empire. Not so bad

But server balance is fixing now that people are rerolling... doubt its 2:1 ratio anymore. and alot of hardcore pvpers from Empire are resting aka unsubbed until 1.2 so Republic has good even chances on 50!

Edited by Alcarinn

But server balance is fixing now that people are rerolling... doubt its 2:1 ratio anymore. and alot of hardcore pvpers from Empire are resting aka unsubbed until 1.2 so Republic has good even chances on 50!

Some rerolled, had 2 Empire rerollers on Republic in my group yesterday. Guess they were bored doing Huttball 24/7 :D

I want server merges too, EU side is like ghost town.

http://www.torstatus.net/shards/eu/stats

I'm playing at Sceptre of Ragnos and stats says everything, peak times fleet has 50 online. Warzones running only late night with 1 imperial vs imperial Hutt ball and another 8 for reps when they come online.

Bioware should merge all 3-4 light servers to one. Rolling to another more populated server is a problem, because we lose legacy levels.

I am even ready to pay for this s*it five euros transcation money, if I can move my chars to more populated server.

14:30 CET The Red Eclipse

Imperial fleet: 79

Republic fleet: 72

Spread the word!

Going good guys... loads of Hammer stations in LFG also Esseles and Black Talon every afternoons... Athiss now frequently pops

Empire needs Tanks, Republic needs Healers.. For info..

lemme guess ,you have lvl 50s on that server all your alts i presume? well all mine are on talos restoration project server,so lets all move there instead.

If you would read and not be ignorant you would see my first lvl 50 toon is on a different server...

However in this time since the start of the project i already lvled 1 to lvl 50 here yes.

No need to post stating ridiculous ''facts'' when you have NOT read the original post.

*sigh*

There are massive reports of relatively LARGE queues on East Coast server named The Fatman. The USA community SHOULD agree on the next ''Fatman'' and 2 highest options are ''Canderous Ordo'' and the one on 1st page ''Juyo'' These 2 have Very Healthy populations and thus i bid all new players and rerollers in USA to roll there ...

That way we will make 3 Very Heavy-Full USA East Coast servers.

Spread the word!

For EU we have 2 Heavily populated servers.

1st Tomb of Freedon Nadd(PvP) That is already FULL at peak hours

2nd The Red Eclipse(PvE) that is ranging from Heavy-Very Heavy at peak hours

After The Red Eclipse gets to FULL also the 3rd server with good population and next destination will be:

3rd: Nightmare Lands(PvE) It has decent population standard every afternoon with Heavy sometimes.

Spread the word everyone please!

Edited by Alcarinn

Ok i fixed my ORIGINAL POST.

It will be adjusted every week with new info and numbers if anything changes.

Note that changes for servers (Standard/Heavy etc) are changed only after 3 weeks observations done by MYSELF.

Hope every USA and EU players posts this link to all of their guildies, friends especially those considering rerolling since server transfers are months away and good community and experience is needed for the game to be enjoyable.

Spread the word, and check OP for all information.

Please no advertismenets ilets keep the thread clean but feel free to post guild advertising for ALREADY SPECIFIED servers in OP.

See you soon!

there are massive reports of relatively large queues on east coast server named the fatman. The usa community should agree on the next ''fatman'' and 2 highest options are ''canderous ordo'' and the one on 1st page ''juyo'' these 2 have very healthy populations and thus i bid all new players and rerollers in usa to roll there ...

x2!!

:)