Invitation for all who urge server merges!

Alcarinn

I'll add your thread to my signature shortly :)

Thanks alot....

Always nice to see more people helping...

Doing my best to keep servers high on people

Hopefully Role players join that server listed now also

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bit the bullet a while back and re-rolled on Red Eclipse (EU PvE (English) Server) on Empire. The population is very healthy there, I am pleased to report. It appears to be the busiest EU PvE Server and yet I havent seen a queue yet.

Absolutely love the post! I agree with everyone that server merges / character transfers need to happen ASAP before the total SWTOR population dips to the point where the game dies completely. It's sad that BioWare didn't learn from other MMOs...

That being said, if the "community" decides to take action, maybe we can keep the game afloat until transfers / merges are implemented. I have all of my toons on a desolate server (20-ish on the fleet at peak, <5 off-peak) and I've finally decided to reroll.

As a favor, please update your OP to differentiate between US EAST and US WEST servers? It'd be a big help to all us US players.

Edit: Canderous Ordo is a PvE US East Server, Jung Ma is an RP PvP US East Server

Recommend The Harbinger be the PvE US West Server of choice for re-rollers.

Edited by TSgtSeuss

Absolutely love the post! I agree with everyone that server merges / character transfers need to happen ASAP before the total SWTOR population dips to the point where the game dies completely. It's sad that BioWare didn't learn from other MMOs...

That being said, if the "community" decides to take action, maybe we can keep the game afloat until transfers / merges are implemented. I have all of my toons on a desolate server (20-ish on the fleet at peak, <5 off-peak) and I've finally decided to reroll.

As a favor, please update your OP to differentiate between US EAST and US WEST servers? It'd be a big help to all us US players.

Edit: Canderous Ordo is a PvE US East Server, Jung Ma is an RP PvP US East Server

Recommend The Harbinger be the PvE US West Server of choice for re-rollers.

No problem i can change the US to East-West BUT i am afraid so i dont screw up cos well i have info that on harbinger and 1 more majority is australian population and they might migrate so i need some confirmation which server to put as US West Coast

thanks for support btw

I cannot be awake 7+ days in a row at US peak hours for East/West coast to check numbers etc.... its too exhausting considering i got some other things to do in life also so help from fellow Americans will be greatly appreciated, i added fatman cos i knew it is jam packed and Canderous Ordo is packed also pretty nicely etc

So give me top 3 West Coast servers and ill add them

My wife and I will likely both be rerolling on to Canderous Ordo shortly... I'll post updates on server population in the fleet(s) when I can.

Also, I work an off-shift on the US East coast, and usually get off work right around peak times for US West Coast players... I'll keep an eye out on server populations over the next week-ish and post updates.

Thanks for linking me up with this :D See you on Red Eclipse

No problem.... hope you enjoy The Red Eclipse if you are going Republic look for Alcarin on some peak times(i play on off peak also) or if you go Imperial look for Royick (Mercenary)

My wife and I will likely both be rerolling on to Canderous Ordo shortly... I'll post updates on server population in the fleet(s) when I can.

Also, I work an off-shift on the US East coast, and usually get off work right around peak times for US West Coast players... I'll keep an eye out on server populations over the next week-ish and post updates.

Much appreciated for your offered help.... feel free to use this thread and post updates for numbers on Canderous Ordo for either fleets/planets

Hope youll enjoy a new journey with much more healthy environment called Massive atleast :p

Just rerolled from Scepter of Ragnos leaving behind lvl 45 and lvl 25 with legacy 4 and going to Legions of Lettow (PvP-EU) hoping for a better population (which torstatus stats fully support).

please tell me if was still a good idea?! thx

Edited by Thanatus

At 11 EST, a little after prime time, three were 56 people on Ord Mantell and 100 people in the Republic Fleet on Canderous Ordo, with an overall HEAVY population. Looks like a much better home than The Courageous with 5 people in the Republic Fleet...

Will get info on the Imperial side tomorrow.

Had a few characters on Exile's Crystal (EU) but that server was dead a long time ago, haven't played for a few months thinking of re-starting but this time on a more populated server with a (CRUCIAL) friendly non-elitist community! :) Any suggestions?

p.s I support this community merge 100%, got your backs peeps, this game's survival depends on us!

Dear Bioware,

Please merge the servers, it is the right thing to do. I know you are aware of this, but you will begin to lose more and more people the longer this drags on because of the lack of activity on the servers! Listen to our pleas......if you don't do it soon you will lose me as well and many more like me. This is a fun game but the lack of population on our server/s is making it a ghost town. It is especially frustrating when you spent the last four months leveling to 50 only to have little or no activity in that bracket when you finally reach it. You can still make this a great game with a healthy population of avid gamers. Do it while you still can. Merge the Servers!!!!!!

Thank you, Sincerely,

A concerned subscribee

Edited by Moonklaw

Im still wondering though, what is the current server recommended for US West Coast PvE/PvP to go too? I want to get in on this and re-roll but the OP doesnt really say a US West PvE/PvP coast server to try and join. If you could try and get a list going on servers for US West PvE and PvP in your OP that would be great so we as a community can come together just like you have succeeded with The Red Eclipse and others.

Currently I play on the Soresu Server and just like everyone else's stories with low population servers its basically the same thing. The server just doesn't have the volume of player it needs to be fun as an MMO but Id be willing to start fresh just so I can have an opportunity to play the game like it were at launch with a lot more people on.

Edited by Infesord

Last night, 9pm EST. Over 30 servers termed Light, more than 15 standard. Only 2 Heavy population.

This is crap management at best. What was the need to open over 50 servers at launch? Fleet on the republic and imperial side is below 20 now at night. PVP cues are horrid, 3 plus hours and then they half fill. It is bad when the opposition ask in chat how many we have also for players participating.

Server merges are the only saving grace that will save the game. Once word gets out to the gaming sites that people are leaving because of low numbers you will see a very fast Titanic mentality.

If you could try and get a list going on servers for US West PvE and PvP in your OP that would be great so we as a community can come together just like you have succeeded with The Red Eclipse and others.

How about some people help and check out the population for US West because you can't expect an EU player (OP) to wake up at the weirdest times while the american that lives in that timezone is not taking an effort.

This is nothing against you personal but could people that actually live in that timezone check populations and then forward the information to the OP so the OP can have some regular sleep. Just saying....

Edited by Kirameki

I've been keeping an eye on US West servers... only been looking the last 3 days (not a full week like the OP did) but it's looking like The Harbinger and Drooga's Pleasure Barge are the best bets for US West PvE servers and The Swiftsure is the only Standard / Heavy pop US West PvP server... I'll continue keeping an eye on them though.

On a side note, the wife and I are having a blast on our rerolled toons on Canderous Ordo (US East PvE)... 59 people on Coruscant, 74 people on the Republic fleet at noon, and steadily climbing. Still no numbers for the Imperial side, sorry =/

Edited by TSgtSeuss

How about some people help and check out the population for US West because you can't expect an EU player (OP) to wake up at the weirdest times while the american that lives in that timezone is not taking an effort.

This is nothing against you personal but could people that actually live in that timezone check populations and then forward the information to the OP so the OP can have some regular sleep. Just saying....

Fair enough, sounds like a venture worth looking into, I'll see what I can do. *prepares to make a toon on multiple US West Coast servers* :eek:

Edited by Infesord

Fair enough, sounds like a venture worth looking into, I'll see what I can do. *prepares to make a toon on every one of the US West Coast servers* :eek:

Dont need a toon on every server. Just check the server list at peaktimes and see what's heavy/very heavy or full.

Sometimes standard population have high numbers too (Red Eclipse EU for example sometimes shows up as standard but with 140-160 on the fleet...) so that requires making a char to check population.

Ignore all light servers.