1.2 release date?

Hunterofjedi

wow still no word on when it goes live, been delayed since March too :(

Oh well, 5 more days left on subscription. Haven't logged in for over a week. Guess I won't see if I'll resub now as the answer has been supplied.

Actually, it hasn't been delayed since March considering they've been saying April for a long time now. What they haven't done is say what day in April which they won't do until they know the patch is ready to go live.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are not level 50.

Or if you are, you did not finish nightmare mode more than 2 months ago with your guild.

Believe me, after doing the same dailies, the same raids.

There's not much left to enjoy from this game.

--- Roll an alt? I have three level 50s right now.

That's why people are impatient, this game has nothing to offer at level 50.

And still, what is this patch going to bring? a new pvp zone, a new flashpoint and a new operation.

Are we gonna have to wait another 2-3 months after that???

Wait...you mean a new warzone and one new Ops isn't what you were hoping for?!

Wait...you mean a new warzone and one new Ops isn't what you were hoping for?!

I know I was hoping they'd just go through these forums and grant everyone's wishes like magical genies all in one patch four months after launch with a patch release date of yesterday! :D

EDIT: Sorry, sometimes the snark escapes when I'm not looking. I try so hard to keep it contained. *sigh*

Edited by Dolcia

I know I was hoping they'd just go through these forums and grant everyone's wishes like magical genies all in one patch four months after launch with a patch release date of yesterday! :D

EDIT: Sorry, sometimes the snark escapes when I'm not looking. I try so hard to keep it contained. *sigh*

I really had my hopes up for a baldness cure...

That's fine. I'm glad your content and snarky about 1.2. For me, it destroys more than it adds by moving every bit of PvP incentive to the same freaking warzones we've all been doing since level 10...and adds another to give the appearance of progress...yet it's still just another warzone.

Once 1.2 hits and everyone realizes it's not as big of a deal as thought the subscriptions will finally take a major dive financially...

Right now they can brag about subs because there are a lot of people keeping it alive while not playing. 1.2 is going to make or break this game, I think there is an inherent fear within BW that this could be it for them, the game won't fold but many jobs will be lost once funding is cut.

I also have a feeling this stephen "RockJaw" guy will be looking for a new job in about 30 days. :)

Once the actual subs reflect the general server pop, they will be in for a rude awakening. I know of at least 10 people that have quit and are waiting for 1.2 to actually cancel. Their attitude is that 1.2 better be the messiah of all video games or they won't be back.

I see more and more things that are "not" being added to 1.2. Half of these people still think x-server pvp queues will be in 1.2.

Hell I can't even rip set bonuses out of rakata gear in 1.2. Most of the legacy stuff talked about in guild summit won't be in yet for 1.2 either.

Supposed to be coming within the next week. you can check out all the info here. There is also a link to PAX East there too. http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/04/06/pax-east-2012-swtor-1-2-coming-next-week/

That quote was made last week, so if "next week" were true, it would have been here today. Also, I'm pretty sure that quote was already debunked in another official statement.

Until they add true incentives to pvp people in open world, as in, anywhere...tatooine, hoth, corescaunt...wherever......i could give a crap about "arena" pvp.

And 1.2....sorry, its taking way too long. Ive already lost 3 RL friends, and now its so boring id quit too if i wasnt stuck with a 6month sub.

That quote was made last week, so if "next week" were true, it would have been here today. Also, I'm pretty sure that quote was already debunked in another official statement.

next week is still true

the week isnt over yet and before that statement was made, we knew already there will be no game update on tuesday. so you are kinda wrong with your guessing

next week is still true

the week isnt over yet and before that statement was made, we knew already there will be no game update on tuesday. so you are kinda wrong with your guessing

Last week, he said "next week" which is now this week. It is not here this week, so his "next week" was incorrect. I am not saying it will or will not be here next week, I am saying the quote was 100% incorrect, and using it as the gospel is silly.

wait till tomorrow...

we all will know more then

edit: who will be lucky number 1000? :p

Unless there is a problem that would delay it... he already said a week ago that the relase of the patch would be on the 17th (or maybe the 18th) (next tue im guessin..)

thats the wrong 210... thats a GT 210 with 512mb of ram... and low clock speed.. mine is just a lil more than 1 year old and is a Galaxy G210 with fan.. and yes.. its still above min spec for this game.
The GeForce 210 and G210 are the same thing. Even if it has 1 GB of RAM, it's still GDDR2 and on a 64-bit bus. It's one of the lowest low-end cards you can get. It is significantly slower than both the Radeon X1800 and GeForce 7800 series mentioned in the requirements for SWTOR. Look up some gaming performance numbers for your card and compare them to those other cards.

Last week, he said "next week" which is now this week. It is not here this week, so his "next week" was incorrect. I am not saying it will or will not be here next week, I am saying the quote was 100% incorrect, and using it as the gospel is silly.

Is this week over yet?

When did weeks start to end on Tue?

next week is still true

And that was just the timing they hoped for at the time, not a deadline, not a promise, not an oath, just when they hoped for.

If it is later, nothing was delayed.

Unless there is a problem that would delay it... he already said a week ago that the relase of the patch would be on the 17th (or maybe the 18th) (next tue im guessin..)

Hey could you link the thread where he said that i missed it. And searched here and twitter but cant seem to find that anywhere.

Until they add true incentives to pvp people in open world, as in, anywhere...tatooine, hoth, corescaunt...wherever......i could give a crap about "arena" pvp.

This!!! All they'd have had to do is allow kills anywhere to count towards the daily/weekly for PvP to pop-up more places. Instead, they move them to WZ's only...like WZ's don't get boring as hell after 5 moths of doing the same flipping 3.

Whoa, Futureman!!!!! Please tell me mega lotto numbers for Friday, since in my time, I still have 3 days left in the week. :eek: