EITHER OP Bounty HUNTER OR CHEATER!!!

jaytrust

EDIT- Made this edit to note/address the amount of negative responses I received, its over whelming that some people are just *** hats...

Yeah, just did this warzone (mind you I'm deck out in BM gear) somehow a bounty hunter did over 17k worth of damage not including the medpack I used, plus the skill to heal me 10% of my life on top of that I had my 20% damage reduction on and my bubble that lowers damage etc and he kills me in less then 4 secs...

I KID YOU NOT.

This wasn't a one time thing either, he kept doing it...

*** was he cheating or is Bounty HUNTER broken once ur geared up?

EDIT TO INPUT WHAT I BELIEVE EXPLAINS WHAT HAPPENED! (caps are cool)

you sure he was alone? A couple snipers on you both just happening to throw their sabo charges with their Auxiliary after charges on you that detonate on the next dmg and each dmg after that?

Pre-made thing? 2 position themselves, you come running and see a 1vs 1.....BH starts his mini rotation but 6-10k dmg coming in from 2 snipers.

Thank you for valid input and something that probably explains what really happened.

I appreciate all the other civil comments that had responses worth reading..

FoR the ReSt of you .......

Not even worth addressing

Edited by jaytrust

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What AC was he? And how long did he take to inflict this 17k?

It would be pretty easy for either a Pyro PT, or an Arsenal Merc with a good string of crits inflict 17k in a full rotation.

he said it took round about 4 seconds

What AC was he? And how long did he take to inflict this 17k?

It would be pretty easy for either a Pyro PT, or an Arsenal Merc with a good string of crits inflict 17k in a full rotation.

How is that possible bioware is just stupid if they allow this like its all good. *** is the point of pvping if this is what happens...

I thought this was suppose to be better then wow where it was a real fight... this **** is worse 4 secs later I'm dead and I'm spec for surviability this is a joke.

I'm going to respec for max damage now..

Yeah, just did this warzone (mind you I'm deck out in BM gear) somehow a bounty hunter did over 17k worth of damage not including the medpack I used, plus the skill to heal me 10% of my life on top of that I had my 20% damage reduction on and my bubble that lowers damage etc and he kills me in less then 4 secs...

I KID YOU NOT.

This wasn't a one time thing either, he keep doing it over and over again...

Stop QQ also you have no video i don't belive you just go back to WoW or reroll

you sure he was alone? A couple snipers on you both just happening to throw their sabo charges with their Auxiliary after charges on you that detonate on the next dmg and each dmg after that?

Pre-made thing? 2 position themselves, you come running and see a 1vs 1.....BH starts his mini rotation but 6-10k dmg coming in from 2 snipers.

I KID YOU NOT.

This wasn't a one time thing either, he keep doing it over and over again...

Observation: The scenario you've just related seems to be impossible under any circumstance within the confines of the current game.

Are you sure you weren't playing KoTOR?

4 seconds is enough time for 3 abilities. Are you sure it was 4 seconds?

Takes a minimum of 9 Secs to do that kind of burst from a Pyro PT/Assault VG. (Considering the damage reduction, heal etc the op used)

:)

But then there is a lot of story not being told here so everything the op says can be taken out of context.

Note: This is with 100% Crits and Procs if it's a Pyro/Assault

Edited by exphryl

Its really popular to bash BH nowadays.

Yes we 2 shot people who have guard and bubble on.

I am sorry it has happened to you, maybe you need to call your lawyer or your mommy.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ:eek:

Take note, the OP said less than 4 seconds...not 4 seconds.

So yeah, didn't happen, move along...move along.

I'd bet it wasn't 17k in 4 seconds but "the remainder of my 17k health pool in 4 seconds after I noticed I was taking damage while trying to PvP and watch TV at the same time".

Its really popular to bash BH nowadays.

Yes we 2 shot people who have guard and bubble on.

I am sorry it has happened to you, maybe you need to call your lawyer or your mommy.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ:eek:

I actually win matches just by hitting my "Queue Solo" or "Queue Group" buttons. During solo queues, I one-shot entire teams w/ Death From Above from the starting room while protecting for 16 million damage.

I also Jet Charge from the Huttball starting point to the goal line while launching Thermal Detonators that 1 shot every healer on the Republic Fleet. When they crit, players die IRL.

I also Rail Shot'd Jesus and created Easter. You're welcome, chocolate and bunny lovers.

Edited by Varicite

Stop QQ also you have no video i don't belive you just go back to WoW or reroll

Why is there a presumption that "forum qq'ers are wow players" that is a more annoying post in my eyes than "OMG tracer spam is OP". I guarantee there is a stronger WoW player base in this game than the group from whatever mmo it is that you use to play.

The subject at hand;

Yes it's possible not in 4 seconds but maybe 10-12

Yes it's geting nerfed

It was a power tech, and no they aren't exclusively OP vanguards can do the same thing

GG

Edited by Vincedaddy

Why is there a presumption that "forum qq'ers are wow players" that is a more annoying post in my eyes than "OMG tracer spam is OP". I guarantee there is a stronger WoW player base in this game than the group from whatever mmo it is that you use to play.

The subject at hand;

Yes it's possible

Yes it's geting nerfed

It was a power tech, and no they aren't exclusively OP vanguards can do the same thing

GG

Actually no, it's not possible. No PT is killing anyone in BM gear in 4 seconds, let alone less than 4 seconds. Period.

The rest of the stuff is true, though.

Actually no, it's not possible. No PT is killing anyone in BM gear in 4 seconds, let alone less than 4 seconds. Period.

The rest of the stuff is true, though.

Edited my post meant to include 10-12 seconds. If this thread isn't dead by the time I get home from work I'll post a video of dueling a vanguard to show what I'm talking about.

On a side note the reason why people are probably flaming over this is that the damage stacks then out of nowhere poof their health is less than a quarter of what it was or they are at the med center tryin to figure out what happened. Some classes can counter it with survivability cd's but the majority just get rolled so I can see how some of the complaints are warranted. But if someone knows what they are doing it can be countered.

Edited by Vincedaddy

Edited my post meant to include 10-12 seconds. If this thread isn't dead by the time I get home from work I'll post a video of dueling a vanguard to show what I'm talking about.

Oh, it's definitely possible to do 17k in 10-12 seconds. I think it would be much harder to find a heavy dps spec that CAN'T do 17k damage given 10-12 seconds.

A full Pyro can do a very large amount of burst in about 6-8 seconds w/ all cds running, it's true. At the 10-12 second mark, though, just about every other dps class will have unloaded about the same amount of damage.

Pyro damage is frontloaded and after the initial burst, relies entirely on RNG to finish the job.

Edited by Varicite

Oh, it's definitely possible to do 17k in 10-12 seconds. I think it would be much harder to find a heavy dps spec that CAN'T do 17k damage given 10-12 seconds.

A full Pyro can do a very large amount of burst in about 6-8 seconds w/ all cds running, it's true. At the 10-12 second mark, though, just about every other dps class will have unloaded about the same amount of damage.

Pyro damage is frontloaded and after the initial burst, relies entirely on RNG to finish the job.

No I agree had to edit that last post again (typing on my cell can be so damn irritating lol), but I completely agree.

Thank you for valid input and something that probably explains what really happen.

I appreciate all the other civil comments that had responses worth reading..

FoR the ReSt of you .......

Not even worth addressing you fools...