body type 3 players

sastpierre

You could always take a (small) friend with you, ask your friend to go through the small entrance, attract mobs outside the entrance you can't pass through, then allow yourself to die and have your friend res you. You should appear on the other side.

The only datacron a body type 3 Republic player cannot access is the Presence datacron on Corellia. Since it requires that you walk along the ledge between two structures with a protrusion in the middle of the path, you can't even use any kind of pull/client lag method to do this. You can still get the Alderaan Panteer Castle datacron solo by lagging out the client while trying to run through the crack. I always wondered how things like this made it past QA, but then when I read that BioWare outsourced half of the art for this game it all made sense; cloud-sourcing 4tw.

You could always take a (small) friend with you, ask your friend to go through the small entrance, attract mobs outside the entrance you can't pass through, then allow yourself to die and have your friend res you. You should appear on the other side.

Or just lay off the 'roids a bit :p

The only datacron a body type 3 Republic player cannot access is the Presence datacron on Corellia. Since it requires that you walk along the ledge between two structures with a protrusion in the middle of the path, you can't even use any kind of pull/client lag method to do this. You can still get the Alderaan Panteer Castle datacron solo by lagging out the client while trying to run through the crack. I always wondered how things like this made it past QA, but then when I read that BioWare outsourced half of the art for this game it all made sense; cloud-sourcing 4tw.

I helped a friend with a Body-type 4 get this datacron by accessing it from the other side (south side instead of north)

Using duel and rocket charge can squeeze you through the door to the datacron in Alderan, I have noticed female body type 3s can sneak through low spaces, whether this works on males im not sure, (sneaking crouches you over).

I helped a friend with a Body-type 4 get this datacron by accessing it from the other side (south side instead of north)

I also helped a friend access the datacron this way. If you are a Bounty Hunter (or have a similar ability) you can use rocket launch on a friend when in duel mode.

Yeah it seems pretty safe to assume the body shapes were made without a lot of female input on this one. The female bodies are all awesome and range from skinny as a reed to hot and somewhat curvy on the "heavy" end, but they're all awesome in their own way. The male bodies range from skinny through nice and buff to Arnold-in-his-prime buff - and even the fat guy comes with a painted on sixpack. Wishful thinking by somebody.

Have you reported this thru the /bug system?

Sounds like something that needs to be corrected.

The one on Alderan anoys me, they make the door space small, the whole room is setup for the datacron, didnt anyone think "some player types wont fit thru this"

and still its not fixed.

Just to clarify, female body type 3 isn't effected by this right?

I play two female type 3's and haven't gotten those datacrons yet. But they seem to share a skeleton with male body type 2 so I'm guessing it's OK...

Edited by Stenrik

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.