IF your jugg could get 1 thing ..

What would you pick?

For example, peronally I would love if they buffed the base damage of Impale, or better - Canned Shatter and swapped it for a 5 rage-cost-single-target-HARD-hitter!!

I would really like an attack that could do a big number :p ..on a single targett,

Edited by Dirtysolutions

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd appreciate either more damage for us non Rage specced folks (like DoTs that don't make me cry), or some moderate healing abilities. But I hear we are getting "well buffed" in 1.2. Anybody able to confirm this? Edited by Bastus

sunder assault on no cooldown

dots from scream and shatter healing you for the little amount (same as marauder anni build)

or dots increase dmg

Or just a general dmg increase on some skills in the vengeance tree

force pull

either one of those and im happy :p

sunder assault on no cooldown

or dots increase dmg

Or just a general dmg increase on some skills in the vengeance tree

These are good points. Two more things. Our threat is low and our mitigation is not where it needs to be as well. We need a boost in those two areas.

If they do not scale our threat better, or increase our baseline damage in immortal, DPS will be pulling off of us in the 1.2 raid, because they scale with new gear much better than we do.

Bioware already stated jugg mitigation is not where it needs to be, but has done nothing to fix it. So, I don't know what is coming for us.

Edited by namespace

If I may be so bold, I'd like to ask for one thing for each spec:

Immortal: A talent that increases endurance by a set percentage

Vengeance: Slightly increased damage on shatter's initial hit (10-15%) and a decrease on the duration of the dots but with the overall damage kept the same

Rage: More meaningful talents that contribute to the tree as a whole and the ability for other portions of the tree to be a bit more interesting, as apart from the "core 9" the other 22 talents you spend to get there just don't seem as important (though they do add up).

If I may be so bold, I'd like to ask for one thing for each spec:

Immortal: A talent that increases endurance by a set percentage

Vengeance: Slightly increased damage on shatter's initial hit (10-15%) and a decrease on the duration of the dots but with the overall damage kept the same

Rage: More meaningful talents that contribute to the tree as a whole and the ability for other portions of the tree to be a bit more interesting, as apart from the "core 9" the other 22 talents you spend to get there just don't seem as important (though they do add up).

You may very well be so bold good sir! Thats why I started the thread.. You may even be sop boold that on your "wish/drewl-list" theres a "I would love if they changed my fury to the deathstar-prototype or Starforge =)

I love playing vengeance but ...I just would love to see "6K crit on my screeen from a melee attack =) Might be to much but ... damn I would love it =)

i wish for everything on this wish list so far! :D

well..If I had to state something purposefully, I would second the endurance stat in Immortal, and raise you a shorter CD on the 10pt talent in same tree.

Increase DoT's in Venge and/or shorten duration. increased base damage on shatter.

AAhh "Death Strike" .... I like it!!!

"Death Strike crits random L2P-in-greens for 6759 damage"

*1 medal recieved for 5K+ in 1 hit

*1 medal recieved for quick draw (landing a killing blow

*1 medal recieved for 10 enemy kills

*1 medal recieved for 75K damage

*1 medal for solo kill

*1 medal for healing =)))

daydreaming and the theme is *CO-CO-CO-COOOOOMBOOO-KILL* :p

Edited by Dirtysolutions

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.