New Gear is Awesome

EduardoJN

I mean, cmon!

The Sorcerer looks like an Alien from ridley scott movies mated with a predator and the sith warrior looks like an insect man from a Kamen Rider series.

The Trooper looks like that series, Jiban, or maybe Cybercops.

Guess they have been watching some japanese tokusatsus lately on their break time.

Go Bioware, make more weird non-star wars armor for us, please!!

I want an Ultraman armor for my BH, please.

Whoever designed the republic gear(excluding the trooper) should be fired.

Did you see the horrible Sage armor, lol?

It looks like someone took a brown tarp and stretched it out, really, really far and then of course, they forgot to cover their arms for some odd reason. I have no idea how that armor is going to look on a male but I assume it will look like the rest of our drag queen/hobo armor.

Seriously, if I ever meet the lead Art Dev, I'm going to kick his gonads into the stratosphere.

Ya know...WHY THE **** THEY DONT DO A VOTE in the community for us to choose between several designs of gear.

Just like they did with the name "Jedi Sage".

Because, as far as i know, we are the ones who will be wearing the thing...so what the hell?

Why do a trailer showing all these "AMAZING" new contents coming with the 1.2 patch and risk a rejection?

Show us the material and let us decide.

Whoever designed the republic gear(excluding the trooper) should be fired.

Am I the only one that actually like the smuggler gear and the rest of the rep outfits? Too much hate going on on the class forums atm. Now I am fearful that they might pull back the designs...

Edited by Bodsin