New lightsaber colors?

WinxownZ

Legacy will allow you to unlock species for play in any class. The specifically use the word "unlock" because there aren't any new species in game update 1.2.

Lightsaber color crystals have already been unlocked for all factions/alignments, and the wording in the trailer is "new color crystals." I'm going to guess they mean new color crystals, and not unlocking existing ones.

Legacy will allow you to unlock species for play in any class. The specifically use the word "unlock" because there aren't any new species in game update 1.2.

Lightsaber color crystals have already been unlocked for all factions/alignments, and the wording in the trailer is "new color crystals." I'm going to guess they mean new color crystals, and not unlocking existing ones.

Ok thanks for clearing that up

pink

teal

black

gray

any solid color could make a viable color crystal. now, which colors would actually be visually appealing is another matter...

you forgot pink and brown

they should make a rainbow colored one too that would be plain awesome

they should also let you combine two crystals if you have artifice to make dual colored crystals that would be plain awesome too

it would also be legen- wait for it

-dary

Edited by MASTERQL

Lol well you all have some great ideas but lets see how plain jane bioware can get. Or maybe they'll impress me but im not too fond of the black blue/red/yellow series myself... Edited by WinxownZ

Idea: Endgame sabers down the track having limited customization in saturation and tinting. Want a slightly washed out blue? Go for it! Maybe teal is more your thing, you can do that too.

Hey, I can dream, can't I? >.>

Idea: Endgame sabers down the track having limited customization in saturation and tinting. Want a slightly washed out blue? Go for it! Maybe teal is more your thing, you can do that too.

Hey, I can dream, can't I? >.>

I agree several different tinting of colors should be implemented if not made into drops to make things more diverse and interesting :)

Edited by WinxownZ

perhaps they should take a leaf from the force unleashed 2, or even 1 with the compressed and unstable crystals you can un-lock....

i want a pink one, it was lvl 49?? is it at the moment you can have it....they should give us all crystals, not just the mundane ones, i have yellow at the moment as its endurance +3, im lvl 15 sorc, i cant afford a lvl 15 blue crit crystal as im doing synthweaving and itd not be cost effective lol

id love a compressed one like in the force unleashed and they have a pinky-reddish one too which is awesome, i think its called the 'fury' crystal, it fills your fury metre faster which is handy :)

Edited by Ri_Aminus

Well lets see how creative bioware can get the colors currentley in the game or kinda boring aside from the black series. Who knows they may surprise us.

i think the black crystal with the yellow rim looks stoopid it just looks like a bad copy of the honour ceremonial sword used by the elite's in Halo :( just not as cool....oooh maybe they could put a similar weapon in for khem val!!!! now theres an idea :)