jug census

kronomandar

i'd just like to get a general idea of how many jugs are speccing each tree, mostly pertaining to lv 50 pvp.

not interested in discussing the merits of each tree, plenty of threads already exist for that.

i realise that forum readers, and more so forum posters, only represent a fraction of those playing the game, but they also often tend towards the upper end of the skill curve.

hybrids please state the tree with the most points first.

for myself, i'm currently rage specced and having lots of fun with it.

Rage spec in full BM gear. I typically do about 450-500k damage and 100-200k protection a match. I get about 14 medals per match (not that that matters much anymore) and have a blast.

I'm so glad Jugg's are not a FOTM class.

I pve in immortal and Pvp in Vengeance. While Rage pulls all sorts of nice numbers, its almost exclusively aoe. I pull 300k+ damage single target, preferably on healers and 50k+ defense, so for me, vengeance is superior. Others might find Rage more suited for their playstyle. Edited by KinkyFluff

Immortal spec....I know, I'm the underdog....but hell, I still have fun and contribute alot to the team

:D actually surprised at the lack of Immortals posting here. they're all over the place elsewhere in the forum.

But, on that note, Full Venge. Couple of points in odd places, but I like the build. one of my guildees is already running immortal on his, so i stick to my DPS. which I love.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101bMZIGMRMudd0RZG.1

Edited by Elyx

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101cMG0uZIhMRMhzdMM.1

My hybrid PvP/PvE spec. I PvE more than I PvP, so it's more tank friendly. Plus, Invincible is godly and I can go Shien form for DPS.

I'd suggest swapping "Blade Barricade" for "Heavy Handed". 15% more damage from Smash & Slash can make a difference in the AoE threat departement rather than having a 6% increase in defenses for 6 seconds.

What I'm running with

Edited by _Zorth_

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.