1.2 Trailer, see the new armor

Merkinz

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That trailer is pretty ******. Alot of that **** should have been in at launch, or day one *********** patch.

Legacy? ROFL.

New warzone? ROFL.

New operations and flash points? ROFL

New armor that looks fresh out of a **** pile? ROFL

Updated graphics? Oh, wait...you mean the high resolution stuff that was in during beta, and yanked prior to release? ROFL.

Full of fail. Too little too late.

Tortanic has set sail on its maiden voyage! For the start of the tour, if you look towards the front of the ship...thats a big *** ice burg!

so trooper looks cool, a bit like a mass effect character or something, smuggler looks stupid... would han solo ever be caught dead wearing that headgear? hell no. sorce looks like it should be in an alien vs predator movie, yes, one ugly mother..... and warrior just went on vacation to middle earth.

The color customizations will be great, thank goodness they are adding that, im super tired of seeing players that all look the same in their gear.

Really hoping they give us some option to stash gear between our own characters, like bound stuff that goes into a bank accessable to all our own toons, I have so much purple gear that I cannot use for myself or my companions, like aim stat columi equipment on a sorce has no purpose. damn greed bind on pickup.

To be very honest, the guys in charge of aproving the force users armor design

should be fired. Can it be that hard to get some artists that have actually seen the star wars movies ???

This.

But also the Smuggler set.

Edited by Athrins

should be fired. Can it be that hard to get some artists that have actually seen the star wars movies ???

Whoever does the smuggler armor designs should go as well.

That trailer is pretty ******. Alot of that **** should have been in at launch, or day one *********** patch.

Legacy? ROFL.

New warzone? ROFL.

Updated graphics? Oh, wait...you mean the high resolution stuff that was in during beta, and yanked prior to release? ROFL.

Tortanic has set sail on its maiden voyage! For the start of the tour, if you look towards the front of the ship...thats a big *** ice burg!

Then leave and stop crying? 2 Major content patchs in less than 3 months and you still cry... bye!

Yawn.

The graphics look pretty cool. Too bad the real game won't and can't look that nice.

Wow new pets. Just what the game needed. Another planet with dailies. How much time do people have to play this game?

I agree this should all have been in at launch. Most of what is in that patch is window dressing.

The new warzone will be in another box.

Other than at the base and pve content I have never seen a turret fire at players in a WZ. I doubt we will see them in a WZ. Maybe I am confusing what I saw with the FP.

Way too little to late.

This game has already turned from stunwars into starhacker.

Edited by Talizzar

Did you even watch the video or are you just trolling and I just fed you...?

The point is sure you can turn up the graphics and have it all pretty as long as you like slide shows.

The big fix to Ilum was turning off 4 guns and chasing everyone off the planet. What makes you think they have any clue how to get this game to run right and actually utilize our vid cards properly?

Many are seeing performance hits with 1.1.5 and what did that add?

The point is sure you can turn up the graphics and have it all pretty as long as you like slide shows.

The big fix to Ilum was turning off 4 guns and chasing everyone off the planet. What makes you think they have any clue how to get this game to run right and actually utilize our vid cards properly?

Someone obviously hasn't kept up with what is what in the guild summit.

Or even the cinematics. I want to look like the sith in deceived trailor but have functional armor.

Once again republic gets a steaming pile of **** to equip.

Oh and LOL at what smugglers are gonna have to wear!

Take a look at the trooper armor.....

Coolest there..... hands down..... and doesn't look like a 3 year old drew scribbles on a peice on paper and handed it in to art design.

Trooper armor wins..... Period

Yawn.

The graphics look pretty cool. Too bad the real game won't and can't look that nice.

Wow new pets. Just what the game needed. Another planet with dailies. How much time do people have to play this game?

I agree this should all have been in at launch. Most of what is in that patch is window dressing.

The new warzone will be in another box.

Other than at the base and pve content I have never seen a turret fire at players in a WZ. I doubt we will see them in a WZ. Maybe I am confusing what I saw with the FP.

Way too little to late.

This game has already turned from stunwars into starhacker.

Aww someone needs a hug cause obv nothing can please him, bubye...

Legacy? ROFL.

New warzone? ROFL.

troll.... go back to your bridge..... don't tell me what to buy and what not to..... go whine about the game to your parents and get out of their basement. Maybe, i dunno, do something OTHER than play video-games and troll when you cant *imitates extreme WoW player's voice* Leet Hackpths them?

All the Republic gear except the smuggler looked great, on the Sith side the Inquisitor and BH looked good except for the helmet.

Agent? Really? just looked like orange rakata :(

Dude, i think that was a rakata as a playable race..you see his eyes stalkers sticking out?

AMD CPU?

I traded my AMD X6 board and CPU in for an i5 2500k, overclocked it to 4.5ghz and I get 35fps on Ilium with max settings during a zerg.