Ability delays back after patch today?

Vikassi

For any of you that did submit tickets, have you heard anything back? I'm interested in finding out if this is an oversite/bug that will be quickly addressed or if we're doomed to suffer for some unknown amount of time. I'll submit one this evening if I notice it as bad as yesterday.

Thanks

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I saw something funny occur with taunt last night. Was doing a trash pull and it would not let me use the skill. It was just completely grayed out. I would hit my hot key and nothing, hell I even moused over it and clicked and still nothing happened. It only lit up after the battle was over.

Also me and several people in my raid kept getting DCed from EV at random times, thankfully it never happened in a boss pull.

I know I saw something funny occur with taunt last night. Was doing a trash pull and it would not let me use the skill. It was just completely grayed out. I would hit my hot key and nothing, hell I even moused over it and clicked and still nothing happened. It only lit up after the battle was over.

Also me and several people in my raid kept getting DCed from EV at random times, thankfully it never happened in a boss pull.

Ya, on the 1v1 fight half our raid got DC'd last night. That really sucked, at least the fight reset itself and we just had to wait for the 6 ppl that got dc'd to reconnect and run back.

For any of you that did submit tickets, have you heard anything back? I'm interested in finding out if this is an oversite/bug that will be quickly addressed or if we're doomed to suffer for some unknown amount of time. I'll submit one this evening if I notice it as bad as yesterday.

Thanks

Yes, I submitted a ticket and got a response. It was a long read but the summary was like this:

"For the best performance, do not use 3G USB modems (sticks), do not use wireless connection. Connect your modem to your pc via ethernet cable".

(I can write the whole thing if you want to see it.)

And yes, I'm using 3G usb modem. I also tried 20mbps dsl but it was wireless. So there's nothing more I can say.

Sorry for my bad english.

Edited by Mangetsu

Interesting. I agree that the ability delay is certainly back, at least for me, but your story reminded me of 2 issues mentioned in guild chat last night (by 2 people) - both involved attacking targets (one PvE, one a player) that seemed to be out of sync with the server.

Samething happened on my sage, tried using force Armour in a pvp match and it didnt' work til after the match was over. Just greyed out like i had used it or i couldt apply it to anyone.

Edited by madmikeyb

Tried one wz and was frustrated...not by delay but by piss poor targetting. Tab target dorsnt work, and clicking on the person wouldnt work, either. This, imo is far worse than delays...delays mean eventually the ability will go off...standing there with my thumb up my *** watching that one guy spam his lightning and not being able to target him at all is just pure fail.

Next weeks patch better fix this.

And there I was thinking I was just being weaksauce .... agree the Next Enemy, Previous Enemy and Clsest Enemy Tab targeting is simply rubbish.

I am pretty ok with all manor of bugs and issues this game has thrown at us thus far, but this one is beginning to wear my patience now... FIX REQD.

Re ability delay, seems no worse than normal.. still there but then it never really wasn't there imo.