I hit 70 valor but no title?

Yalingto

Rank 66 here and no duelist + centurion, you probably won't ever get your war hero title, you just don't get some. i bug reported it and got no real answer, just a copy paste answer

^This. Same happened to me. As valor rank ups are much faster now, you'll probably be Conqueror befor you receive the automated reply. Might be annoying for some, but valor ranks are quite meaningless anyway.

getting those titles should be grand, for example:

1. you queue for a "battlemaster title" warzone and you get into a room with 16 people

2. game picks 8 pairs that duel with each other

3. those who win are matched with other winners (so it's like playoffs)

4. at the end there is only one winner and he gets the battle master title (the others get some valor and warzone commendations only)

there would have to be also a version where you can queue as a duo, and the best duo gets the battlemaster title (so a healer can actually get the title too, without the need of respeccing to dps)

and of course if you get your battlemaster title - you can queue only for the next tier title (and this whole system would start from the bottom, which is duelist i believe? and in case the queues take too long - it could be scaled to 8 players instead of 16)

Edited by Sejia
inappropriate content