5. Better Crafting

6. Legacy

7. More RP places

8. Chat bubbles

9. Animal Mounts

10. Ranked WZ's

AND much much moree!!1

This is like a wow expansion!!!

STOP complaining, have fun, if you don't have fun dont play, bye :)

EDIT: Also, to all the people saying these features should've in launch, you're wrong, was launch not the best? Sure, but they are delivering, I've seen more people playing today then I have in the past couple weeks. Lets not mind that BioWare NEVER MENTIONED ANY of the features that will be realeased in 1.2, to have been in launch.

Edited by BOLTgamer

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, they are adding:

5. Better Crafting

6. Legacy

7. More RP places

8. Chat bubbles

9. Animal Mounts

AND much much moree!!1

There are some things that should/could have been in launch, were almost out of beta guys!

There are some things that should/could have been in launch, were almost out of beta guys!

I know right? It's so sad that some people are so excited for things that are a staple of the MMO genre and are basics that even F2P MMOs launch with.

1. Ingame events

2. New warzone

3. New flashpoint

4. New Operation

5. Better Crafting

6. Legacy

7. More RP places

8. Chat bubbles

9. Animal Mounts

10. Ranked WZ's

AND much much moree!!1

Theres a few things you've got wrong in your post. Some of those features are not in 1.2 but are upcomming in the future such as Animal mounts / chat bubbles (pretty sure they said that wasn't in 1.2).

As for the QQing - Its a good patch but its not going to be fun if you can't find anyone to group and explore the new content with when everyones left your server to play on a different server, or just left the game.

Bioware seem to be ignoring that reason and for me and many, many other people this is the one game killer. Its about the people you play with that make this game fun, the randomness of exploring worlds and running into people to PvP with in the open world.

On a dead server, No one can see you run naked through Belsavis at prime time.

"Animals mounts will be developed"

Well thats a bit different from being in the actual patch now isn't it? Thats like saying this ice cream is Chocolate when its actually just vanilla.

Edited by Mysquine

You kidding? Patch 1.2 looks phenomenal! It's primarily comprised of features that should have been present AT LAUNCH. Nice to finally see some of what's been missing for about 1.5 years from the game...

You're funny, they've never promised anything, sure launch lacked, but it isn't now.

1. Ingame events

2. New warzone

3. New flashpoint

4. New Operation

5. Better Crafting

6. Legacy

7. More RP places

8. Chat bubbles

9. Animal Mounts

10. Ranked WZ's

AND much much moree!!1

It's a bit early to be calling it the "Messiah of all patches", time will tell if it offers all players something to do. Most content on offer from what I have read appeals to group content, it wont keep solo players satisfied for long.

1. Ingame events

2. New warzone

3. New flashpoint

4. New Operation

5. Better Crafting

6. Legacy

7. More RP places

8. Chat bubbles

9. Animal Mounts

10. Ranked WZ's

AND much much moree!!1

1. Meh

2. PvP is still horribly unbalanced. A new WZ won't change that. Plus, it is possible to compete against your faction, how is that promoting the Republic-Empire war?

3. Ok, that will be interesting for a few days.

4. Hopefully it is harder than the current Ops.

5. Should have been in at release. Everyone in beta told them how broken crafting was, but they didn't change anything. Now they are trying to create an economic reset before 1.2 because of how badly they screwed things up.

6. Yay! I can use a class defining ability from one of my 50's every 20 minutes when I am soloing. Isn't this supposed to be a MMO? What in the legacy system supports the MMO part?

7. If that is your cup of tea, more power to you. it isn't my cup of tea.

8. I turn them off in every other MMO I play. I don't care about them.

9. More mounts is always good. I'm not sure why they are deciding to retire other mounts.

10. They have to prove they can balance PvP before ranked WZs mean anything.

And much, much more disappointment ahead!

Really? You tried to go there? This is a smaller content patch than the patch that brought in Icecrown during Wrath(3.3). There's nothing close to the full 1-60 revamp and 5 new zones(plus a dozen dungeons and 2 raids) from Cataclysm. Hell, this barely keeps up with 3.2, Call of the Crusade and that was considered a major disappointment for WoW.

Please don't tell me what to do. I play how I want to play.

Doesn't help me find more groups.

Group finder is in 1.3 and server transfer is who knows when after the Oceanics get it. After the reveal about legacy, no way I'm re-rolling and then get my legacy overwritten anyway by the one in my old server. :mad:

Edited by aivedoir

I know right? It's so sad that some people are so excited for things that are a staple of the MMO genre and are basics that even F2P MMOs launch with.

Is it more sad than people who pay to play what they believe is an unfinished game? ;)

I present you with the new hater mantra...

Nothing new there. Most of us have been saying these things for months. I'm not going to give Bioware credit for botching their timeline so badly that they have a mega patch ready to roll 4 months after release.