1.2 TRAILER! For those that missed it!

Kmrdrow

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That isnt going to be advertised for a CONTENT patch now is it?

But they ARE working on bugs and such in-between the content patches...

Hence the patch naming of 1.1 and then 1.1.1 through 1.1.9 (possibly) before patch 1.2

Just ignore posters like him they're the internet equivalent of a bigot, their ignorance and selfish attitude runs extremely high. More than half the things he screamed for were acknowledged by the devs in either the Q&A's or interviews with various sites and are being worked on and/or being released in 1.2.

They ARE in fact reworking the animations of the Republic classes to mirror the Imperial counterparts

Sith Pureblood jedis....are you *********** ******** me?

Whats this....a non force user force choking someone?

WHAT THE **** BIOWARE!

I cant wait for Roleplay to start up on republic side with sith purebloods "I KILLED THOUSANDS OF JEDIS BUT NOW IM A JEDI AND YOUR FRIEND HURURUEUREHURE"

WHAT THE **** BIOWARE!

I cant wait for Roleplay to start up on republic side with sith purebloods "I KILLED THOUSANDS OF JEDIS BUT NOW IM A JEDI AND YOUR FRIEND HURURUEUREHURE"

Don't play with those people. Problem solved

WHAT THE **** BIOWARE!

I'm not a roleplayer, but I actually think this system will be greatly appreciated by roleplayers that wish to develop a story centered around not one character, but a whole family of characters. I see some unique roleplaying implications at the players disposal...then again I'm not a lore whore.

I'm not a roleplayer, but I actually think this system will be greatly appreciated by roleplayers that wish to develop a story centered around not one character, but a whole family of characters. I see some unique roleplaying implications at the players disposal...then again I'm not a lore whore.

Theres a limit between unique and completely ******** all over lore and being a mary sue/special snowflake.

He wants a back rub I think.

"It should have been in at release"

"Well, they're putting it in, so it'll be there now and you can stop missing those things"

"Yeah, but I'm emo, I must cling desperately to my disappointment and complaints"

"Ok, well you go ahead enjoy that and your black fingernail polish"

I'd also add:

"I just play these games, I don't have any clue as to the level of work it takes to create features."

"I like to ***** and moan, so the programming team really laments the 20% who have no clue about this industry."

Yeah. I'm a bit bitter, because guys like that make it hard to wake up and be a programmer in the morning.

Well the legacy system looks neat...theres a lot of interesting things coming in 1.2 which I really have been looking forward to see...

Such a shame the final product is given to us months after release, that just seems silly. Maybe it'll win people back maybe it wont. Maybe 1.2 is the savoir this game needs.

Some people never have a good word, they spout the game is rubbish, then when a patch comes along they shout its too little too late. These people will go through life looking on the pessemistic side of life and they cannot be changed, just ignored.

no kidding. i have no idea why people like this even bother with mmo's at release. anybody who has ever played one knows that they are rough for the first 6 months. this has been one of the best i have ever been a part of. is it perfect? nope, there are quite a few things that i would like them to fix, but bw/ea are doin a great job getting them done.

edit: that was beautiful. can't wait

Edited by testszag

oh i dont mind it from a gameplay point of view... more a story point of view...

suddenly we'll have force using smugglers and bounty hunters... doesnt sit right with me somehow... (and troopers and imperial agents too of course)

I agree. A Rattataki Jedi, would be great. A Sith Jedi, not really. Chiss smugglers, I can understand.

Edited by GiovanniD

Well since the guild summit is about to begin and the chat is moderated on the stream itself..

I Trevyn of Lifetapt Gaming invite you all to come watch it with us and chat in our open chat room while watching it and seeing what is to come for SW:TOR!

Check us out and spread it around!

Link: Lifetapt Gaming

EDIT: 1.2 Trailer!

Trevyn-

I was gonna unsub, but this patch looks soooo good. I'm down till April 20th now :p

I'd also add:

"I just play these games, I don't have any clue as to the level of work it takes to create features."

"I like to ***** and moan, so the programming team really laments the 20% who have no clue about this industry."

Yeah. I'm a bit bitter, because guys like that make it hard to wake up and be a programmer in the morning.

yeah srsly people have no idea how hard it is to do any of this

Yeah, kinda what I'm thinking..."I am a Jedi, like my father before me...*choke*"

Well since the guild summit is about to begin and the chat is moderated on the stream itself..

I Trevyn of Lifetapt Gaming invite you all to come watch it with us and chat in our open chat room while watching it and seeing what is to come for SW:TOR!

Check us out and spread it around!

Link: Lifetapt Gaming

EDIT: 1.2 Trailer!

Trevyn-

Im only getting music with the picture. Are we going to hear actual talking?

Yeah, because there's not already a JK story arc that has the player

choose between destroying a Sith Pureblood or convincing him to switch sides.

And there's not already some players that had their Sith Purebloods go LS and some that would switch factions given the option to do so.

ZOMG, what was BW thinking?

He wants a back rub I think.

"It should have been in at release"

"Well, they're putting it in, so it'll be there now and you can stop missing those things"

"Yeah, but I'm emo, I must cling desperately to my disappointment and complaints"

"Ok, well you go ahead enjoy that and your black fingernail polish"

I think he's looking for a Mako Fleshlight attachment......................

looks like they are adding EVERYTHING people have been asking for.

I'm super stoked about how the UI customization looked! Finally, I could move my target! I hate it being to the right of mine!

@haters

... cuz everything they are putting into patch 1.2 is in the video, amirite?

Golly people will complain about ANYTHING if given the opportunity. "zomg I was just given $5000... that sucks I was wanting $10,000!"

Haters gonna hate no matter what.