Your joking right? You gonna nerf BH??

tehrealdealz

?????

You are kidding right?

You can only spam so many before you are overheated and useless and then have to rely on your blasters 'auto attack.'

It's a 1.5 second cast where you CAN'T move and can be interrupted. If tracer gets jacked, then they will be useless and all Mercs will have to roll bodyguard. Right now Pyro spec merc is ridiculously broke.

sorry but i gotta butt in here...something must be done with mercs/comms but...3 of them? hell i finding really annoying finding 3 sorces spamming force lightning on so on...points not very valid..3 snipers isnt any better...or 3 operatives...3 asassins? and so on...i dont see the point here.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say this, if they do the smallest nerf of bounty hunter, i'm done. We are by far not the most "OP" class in the game, just look at sorc, assassin, even tank's. We are nothing vs those.

sorry but i gotta butt in here...something must be done with mercs/comms but...3 of them? hell i finding really annoying finding 3 sorces spamming force lightning on so on...points not very valid..3 snipers isnt any better...or 3 operatives...3 asassins? and so on...i dont see the point here.

I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.

All i can say BW is be very careful about this anounced "nerf " because what is a merc bounter hunter it is pure dps as in thats all they have no skills like charge and pull/grapple and sprint and cc imunity this / damage imunity that..yeh they have cc`s ofc but only a few ..thats all mercs have without very good dps they are absolutely useless and pointless, unless a healer and lol i def didnt make a merc to heal ..they are killers they hunt they kill ...

If you take stuff away you need to give something in return.

I would imagine this nerf is coming because of nerf whining ofc and tracer missile but if you make tracer missile so it is doing 6 things at once then people are goin to spam and mostly its to try and reserve heat ..just take away the effect that you might get 8 heat back if the spam the hell out of tracer and give us more heat to play with in the first place and job done

:D

You should really try to use more periods

I will say this, if they do the smallest nerf of bounty hunter, i'm done. We are by far not the most "OP" class in the game, just look at sorc, assassin, even tank's. We are nothing vs those.

Your absolutly right m8 ...and whats the difference between a bunch of sorcs spamming force lightning followed by shock and a bunch of mercs spamming TM well both are very anoying to the poor victim (and it is how it should be) and they are gunna go down like a sack of **** ,but a bunch of meles charging on you and you will go down even quicker.

but tracer ofc does have the edge over FL and the target will go down quicker ,but a sorc has far better survivibility and useful skills.

A mercs suvivibility in full arsenal is to try and dps the **** out of something asap OR YOUR DEAD its the only hope!! There is no escape you either kill or you die and you usaully are dead with any good jug, sin or marau on you DONT NERF ANYTHING !!

Screw off the nerf whiners instead if they dont like bh that much make them leave the game instead of people who made a bh put all those hours in and put up with the weaknesses of their class to enjoy the benifits...merc suvivibility is crap compaired to all other classes but some peeps only see our strengh and need to learn how to exploit our weeknesses.

And thats just the PVP side of things a nerf would damage PVE just as bad just imagine

" hi im dps merc can i join your raid for Eternity Vault nightmare mode " "No m8 sorry you cant spam your tracer missile and do enough damge and dbuffs any more ,we will look for sorc or sniper sorry bout that BB have fun!! )"

All in All it was a very bad press release saying " Nerf Bounty Hunters " i mean not at all proffessional and now we all have our nickers in a twist fearing and wondering what it means and what would be a dissaster for us lol verybad BW.

For all the haters of the TM spammer..... what do you think is going to happen when the nerf tm and all those merc's switch to heal spec.... HAVE FUN PLAYING WZ'S WHERE NOBODY EVERY DIES. You hate tracer missle now but your really going to hate when there are 3-5 merc healers every match. think about that.

so if theyr so god damn weak compaired to that class why do i always see them on top of the board over those classes you just said :p and people always say here that its not balanced around 1 vs 1.

so if theyr so gosh darn weak compaired to that class why do i always see them on top of the board over those classes you just said :p and people always say here that its not balanced around 1 vs 1.

Please do your own testing, and come up with your own conclusions, repeating the opinions of others does not bolster your argument. Play a Tracer Missile Mercenary and find out the limitations, go duel a few of them. If you can interrupt them, or los them, you win.

Please do your own testing, and come up with your own conclusions, repeating the opinions of others does not bolster your argument. Play a Tracer Missile Mercenary and find out the limitations, go duel a few of them. If you can interrupt them, or los them, you win.

i have a lvl 50 merc and im doing fine...theres nothing underpowered with them...they have insanely good damage and easy to use.

i have a lvl 50 merc and im doing fine...theres nothing underpowered with them...they have insanely good damage and easy to use.

And you're easily locked down by these magic abilities that interrupts your casting!

On the other hand, i'm surprised they let the Sorc Wars The Old Republic run rampant without any tells of balancing.

1.2 remains... make it or break it.

Some people have even said.. "too little, too late" which might just prove to be correct.

Edited by Angryorc

Painful to read these forums.

One reporter decides to briefly throw out a couple examples of the NUMEROUS class changes coming and the forums go nuts!

This is expected of course and the reporter is a complete moron for doing so but it shouldn't take more than a few ounces of brain material to figure out there will be MANY changes including buffs and nerfs to many classes come 1.2. Multiple classes, if not all are getting their talents refunded. BH'rs were just victim of one idiot given one specific example and decided to flame bate every poor sap playing that class.

Likely one example was given (like Tracer missile spam) which would be among many examples that could be thrown out but sadly targets the BH as the mirror wasn't mentioned as well. Also Sorc nerfs were mentioned previously already. ALL will be affected and class whining will be rampant come 1.2 even when something is an actual buff because play style is affected ... someone will moan no matter what.

Calm the hell down until all changes are finally posted from final build.

i dont think theres anything i can say that hasnt already been said. id like to point out one thing though: this bh nerf, whatever it is, will signify a nerf for two of the four classes, both of which are non force users. coincidence?

imo, if they do a nerf to TM without giving us something else or overhauling the entire spec they'll give me one more reason to find that cancel button and they really dont need to give me any more reasons

one last thing, is it sad ive been having more fun in a unfinished and buggy swgemu in the last week than ive had the entire time ive been playing this game? lets hope GW2 fares better but after DnL, vanguard, aion, ffxiv, and rift im starting to lose hope in the mmo genre. someone make a *********** sandbox game please!

Edited by Cegenaus

I am in no way surprised.

Simpele rearragement of my skill trees isn't to fix my class. We have other issues.

Both PVE and PVP healer sets have both 2 and 4 peices sets that are worthless.

Inquisitor has a better regen rate if the operative is below 40 energy. I have presented all the evidence in so many threads.

Meh, I don't think the BH nerf is as ridiculous as people think it will be. Most likely nerfing Tracer missile spammers, which is a welcome change to me. Hate seeing a BH on the top of the DPS board after seeing them spam tracer missile the entire game.

Yes cause its different when a sorc stands and spams storm or their electricity??????? ****!

it would be a nice change :p sorces are harder to play the then mercs dps and commando dps...

the only difference i see is you put some dots and then spam lightings ? is that the skillful play of sorc people want me to believe in ? I'm not saying that arsenal spec is not mind numbling (it is), just that sorc is pretty much the same with lightings and evil dots isntead of missiles and blasters bolts

BH nerf Bh nerf, what will it be ? i can't hardly imagine what nerf they need (imo pyrotechs die pretty fast, tank well last long yeah i guess, arsenal need more like a redesign then a nerf, and healing well, could use a buff, and i dont see much advance prototype to judge.)

Edited by NovaTera

again this is a game made for PVE, being used for (poor) PVP, and as the l33tkids are so vocal it will happen here too that PVE'r get screwed over by QQ-ing kids with a hard-on for ganking. and ez-mode pvp....they fail > demand changing mechanics to compensate for their poor performance...