wow......

vintx

What I'm really interested is the details for the Legacy System which they will discuss around 3:30PM CST.

It's going to be interesting.

One month pass by fast when your a busy person like me with Evening Classes and Full Time Job.

If you live off your family and don't work... it's going to be a long month for you lol.

early april...................wow what are we supposed to do till then?

If you don't want to roll an alt, play something else for a month?

With 8 unique story arcs, why do people act like "end game" is all they should try to concentrate on in this game?

If you don't want to roll an alt, play something else for a month?

With 8 unique story arcs, why do people act like "end game" is all they should try to concentrate on in this game?

Because after playing a toon, on each side...to 50 ALL of the missions are the same, Excpect Story....

Having to suffer threw the same planet quests over and over again, just to get a tidbit of class story is tiresome..

I recall a post about Legacy coming in march, where can i find this thing about april?

They may have said March at the earliest, but they never gave a definite date dude. And you can't, not until they upload the video so you can play it back. Those of us who heard it were more or less Live Streaming and listening in to the Guild Summit.

because after playing a toon, on each side...to 50 all of the missions are the same, excpect story....

Having to suffer threw the same planet quests over and over again, just to get a tidbit of class story is tiresome..

qfe...

Hopefully it is as good as the warhammer 1.2 patch. Nerf agents some more, give sorcs stun with lightning, add some flash point where the other side can raid and kill you with 1 person while you are fighting a boss, add a haste attack that reduces attack speeds to .2 per second, etc.

Well, I prefer to have it later but of better quality. And from what I have seen so far, 1.2 will be amazing! It seems that they really put a lot of effort and work into it.

I agree, the dev's can't win patch it early with allot of bugs and they get heat, push it out to try to flesh it out more they get heat, I know it's still gona have some bugs, but the less the better..:)

I'm going to go to work, walk my dog, do chores around the house, drink beer with my buddies, wash and wax my truck. Maybe a little fishing down in the bay. Oh, and play SWTOR in its current state, because it's really not that bad at all. I have plenty to do, and if I get bored with one character, I'll just play an alt. : )

early april...................wow what are we supposed to do till then?

Just unsub till then.

We have completed everything ourselves, rerolling is just.... well it sucks ill just out right say it because the game is very linear and just makes you feel like your grinding to 50 the second time.