Worst time in PVP you ever had

bookist

A lot of the time we think of our best efforts when everything goes right, and then there are times where we want to crawl in a hole and die. What are the worst PVP experiences you have had/done.

For me it was during the Civil War warzone and the imperials were beating us badly. We could not get any ground and all of us felt that we were just wasting time. About two minutes before the WZ ended over half the team was stationed on the left turret (the only one we had) just soaking defenders points since we could not think of anything else to do. To pass the time I spammed noble sacrifice and healed myself for medals. Soon other players caught on and we tried to get as many medals as possible. I am not proud of this, but honestly, I think this was the most productive thing I could've done in this situation.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, Id have to say Civil War as well. Being stuck at the left turret and having no one come by the entire warzone as a shadow tank. In that time I got to watch helplessly as my team got slaughtered over and over again at mid (and sometimes right). 2 medals and a loss. Fun.

An Alderaan match last week where half my team gave up immediately and quit early while we were playing a very good Republic team. At the end of the match, my entire team was camping the left turret and complaining about the Republics being OP while I was the only person attacking the enemy. I'll leave it to you to imagine what was said to me after I told them that the Republic isn't OP. :p

Basically Civ war games where I get stuck guarding a turret and watch my team get slaughtered over and over. Generally I am the ONLY healer in a given WZ's but I wont leave a turret unguarded. I'll ask in Ops for someone to come take my place so I can go heal the team (Its my honest opinion that sitting your only healer on D is stupid) but most of the time the puggers are too busy zerg rushing and getting slaughtered so I just chill and collect my defender medals /shrug.

I decided to pug a few games while I was waiting for friends to come online. Huttball popped, and I was initially expecting a win because I was familiar with many of the players on my team, and knew them to be competent.

Then the match started and I noticed the other team was 5 sorcerers, 3 assassins. We tried quite hard but lost 1-6 in 7 minutes.

The next game which was the exact same teams +/- 1 we lost 2-5.

The next game which was the exact same teams +/- 1 we lost 0-6.

Yeah, it soured me on Huttball for the rest of the day. If I could have chosen to avoid it I would still be doing so until this weekend.

Edited by _Marou_

A premade 8 man (them) vs a 4 or 6 man pug (us). Happened last night and the match didn't end early due to low population on one side.

Then it happens in huttball, the pre-made will get 5 goals quickly then "toy/farm" us for another 12 minutes to rack up Medals. You don't dominate one sade that bad then, out of the blue, get bad at playing. Don't waste peoples time, get your sixth point and end the match. Smashing people faces in for an additional 12 minutes just makes people hate pvp more.

A premade 8 man (them) vs a 4 or 6 man pug (us). Happened last night and the match didn't end early due to low population on one side.

Then it happens in huttball, the pre-made will get 5 goals quickly then "toy/farm" us for another 12 minutes to rack up Medals. You don't dominate one sade that bad then, out of the blue, get bad at playing. Don't waste peoples time, get your sixth point and end the match. Smashing people faces in for an additional 12 minutes just makes people hate pvp more.

They aren't getting bad out of the blue. They are farming. With the changes to the medals coming, farming will mean nothing, so they will just be wasting everyone's time.

When I went to Imperial Tomb for the first time and and FS alliance decided to smash my party to bits, a bunch of friendly RD turned up to avenge a friend that was with me, I got 0% rez and joined the fight then after RD had wiped the floor with FS the RD gank squad killed me because I was unguilded. I was really upset.

When the RD guys found out I was in the original RD team that had been killed they brezzed me, invited me to join their war with FS and I had months of awesome PvP in a community I've only found something close to once since.

They aren't getting bad out of the blue. They are farming. With the changes to the medals coming, farming will mean nothing, so they will just be wasting everyone's time.

Aye - That was a sarcastic sentance. I can't wait for the chances that are planning. :)

• 4 weeks later...
im sorry to say it but for me it was the very first time i tried pvp in this game a few minutes ago....it was horrible. i had no idea what was going on and the lag made it even worse. i wont be queuing for pvp again any time soon. unless i can someday get a better computer then maybe. its one thing to be a noob at pvp but a noob with poor framerate...

Most of the leveling BG's I've endured while getting my Assassin up. I honestly can't believe how some people think WZ's should be played.

That is closely followed by the now 2x4m Premades in full Champ.BM I'm running up against every... single... WZ now.

I'm really not sure which is actually worse.

fightning any marauder/sentinel and wondering why their health isnt moving

This.

The opposing team wasn't even fighting, they were just standing on their two control points. As hard as we tried, no one on the opposing team ever went below 75% health.

Joining a voidstar defence team 30 seconds before it starts, that *********** moronic 40 second speeder ride means you are going to miss the door being open and know your team is at least a player down due to a peice of idiotic fluff.

This morning was pretty bad and foremost frustrating:

*Several same-faction Hutball games in a row at an hour when there arent that many on and you know who everyone is. I kept getting the bad players on my team so the games were lost even before they started. Quitting before the games started wasnt an option since I wouldnt be able to get another game anyway.

* Lost on Voidstar because stupid team mates still havent managed to figure out that 7 team mates on one door but only one enemy means that one team mate is fighting 7 on the other door. As the team mate who's fighting an entire team alone I don't have time to tell them to come help, nor should I have to since it's so obvious.

*A good deal of the Huttball games, mentioned earlier, started 5 on 8 in the other team's favor.

*I believe I encountered one friendly healer in all the games I played.

Edited by MidichIorian

i just started taking medication for my strep throat and it made me really loopy --I missed a crucial pass to score a goal, and at one point I ran the ball the wrong way. It was a game with a lot of errors on our team so it just added to the frustration. :o Edited by HBninjaX