Are you saving your cash for the 1.1.5 crystals?

Elfa

There are apparently some short term vendors that will be selling special crystals for the 1.1.5 patch. The prices are high, but these will be somewhat rare and only last until 1.2.

Are you saving up now to make the most out of it?

I'm gonna buy the level 47 White crystal which only costs one million. I could try and get the level 50, but whats like..5 endurance? Practically nothing

5 End is what? +50 HP? If so, then that is indeed worthless.

If you're intending to buy the crystal just for the stats, I'd say don't bother. Just farm Kaon under Siege Hardmode with some friends and kill the Rakghoul Behemoth. He will drop a weapon with a +41 (blue or yellow) Crystal. So far I've seen it drop weapons with +41 Power and +41 Crit. Needless to say my Commando and Elara are very happy with their new upgrades and it saved me at least 200k credits as it only costs you around 25-27k to pull the crystal out ;)

So if this vendor will go live, I might still buy one of the Cyan +41 Endurance crystals for my Jedi Knight as I like the color but I don't need them on my Commando anymore.

Edited by Danakar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.