1.1.5 aargh

Drouh

:eek: Battlemaster and Champion Commendations are now available on the PvP Vendor for Warzone and Mercenary Commendations. Champion Gear Bags are still available. *UPDATED 2/28*

:eek: Valor gained from Warzones has been increased. *UPDATED 2/28*

:eek: Medals are now worth 500 Valor and 10 Commendations. Players only earn Valor and Commendations for the first 4 medals earned each match. *UPDATED 2/28*

ARGH seriously! you're changing the rules mid-game and just pushing ppl to farm more.

those who got "war hero" etc during january or so have no value at all anymore.

this is going more and more into wow-welfare epic line which made me unsub from that game

just think a moment *** are you doing and what are the impacts on the long run?

those who put their pc on bot-mode for weekend for their freshly dinged 50 are already getting enough valor for battlemaster and now they get full gear too? you're just giving everything to everyone and way too fast

:eek: Battlemaster and Champion Commendations are now available on the PvP Vendor for Warzone and Mercenary Commendations. Champion Gear Bags are still available. *UPDATED 2/28*

:eek: Medals are now worth 500 Valor and 10 Commendations. Players only earn Valor and Commendations for the first 4 medals earned each match. *UPDATED 2/28*

ARGH seriously! you're changing the rules mid-game and just pushing ppl to farm more.

this is going more and more into wow-welfare epic line which made me unsub from that game

those who put their pc on bot-mode for weekend for their freshly dinged 50 are already getting enough valor for battlemaster and now they get full gear too? you're just giving everything to everyone and way too fast

What "value" did War Heroes have before?

Oh, right, none.

What "value" did War Heroes have before?

Oh, right, none.

This.

When attaining PvP rank is a matter of time, the rank itself is worthless. If it actually reflected your skill, then it might be worth something.

Edited by Vid-szhite

Oh no! The people that exploited Ilum and got their war hero now have to deal w/ other people valoring up fast!

Oh no! I can't farm pubs anymore because they won't even go to Ilum now! My factions valor advantage for our enormous population becomes useless!

Oh no!!!!!! The game is becoming more fair!!!

Lol.

i love how all the bm kids are coming out against this change, they think because they farmed their bm gear by exploiting ilum and abusing the empty wz bug in early access that they are entitled to be OP forever.

I'm a BM and fully support this change. : )

Would prolly be a War Hero if I hadn't leveled a Sorc first.

I'd still support the changes.

Oh no! The people that exploited Ilum and got their war hero now have to deal w/ other people valoring up fast!

Oh no! I can't farm pubs anymore because they won't even go to Ilum now! My factions valor advantage for our enormous population becomes useless!

Lol.

This post is so full of win & truth!

i love how all the bm kids are coming out against this change, they think because they farmed their bm gear by exploiting ilum and abusing the empty wz bug in early access that they are entitled to be OP forever.

Umm I'm a BM and my server wasn't big enough to exploit illum and I didn't play in "early access" so be careful with your generalizations. I don't really care if they give BM to everyone. A bad kid BM is still a bad kid.

The same was said of people who earned valor in lolilum. It was a joke compared to the folks who earned BM before 1.1.

This is just another nerfing of things down (or enabling of things to be easier).

Lol.

Medal- over 9000 dmg to OP

What you should really be :eek: about is

Players affected by a Damage Over Time ability are no longer interrupted when interacting with objectives. UPDATE 2/28

because purging/cleansing see teamwork is too difficult a concept for the current mmo generation its bad enough you can run hard mode Ops in fresh 50 gear or in centurion pvp gear but now they're making pvp dumb mode too.

Medal- over 9000 dmg to OP

Nice, that's 500 valor!

I'm a republic player obviously. I'm valor 58 and this will make my next few levels a bit easier.

On my server Ilum is a joke and the empire has a massive BM advantage. Personally I find this a bit of a "population" fix seeing as the imps ALWAYS get more valor on Ilum because they always control it w/ their massive population.

Step in the right direction, this will keep me playing long enough for them to fix Ilum for sure.

This.

When attaining PvP rank is a matter of time, the rank itself is worthless. If it actually reflected your skill, then it might be worth something.

for one all the kill trading on illum for quick easy valor rank 70+ was silly anyway making valor ranks not worth anything.

but all your skill comes from the gear you have and depending which class also.