The reason why Imps are 4 vs 1

DarkMarshmallow

Imperial :

You have the 2 hot chicks, Mako and Vette.

So imperial side this is all about night clubs, bunga bunga parties, fun !

Republic :

You have icy Elara and fatty Kira, so military drills and learning the whole republic military code. (for an obvious reason Kira is doing the military drills with you)

Imps all the way! :D

Edited by DarkMarshmallow

Imperial :

You have the 2 hot chicks, Mako and Vette.

So imperial side this is all about night clubs, bunga bunga parties, fun !

Republic :

You have icy Elara and fatty Kira, so military drills and learning the whole republic military code. (for an obvious reason Kira is doing the military drills with you)

Imps all the way! :D

How could you forget Jaesa? FK VETTE!

Wait a minute. The Empire is so populous because they have the "hotty" companions? So, you're saying the Empire's overpopulation is due to the fanbase not being able to control their lusty adolescent urges enough to make a decision based on something other than "omg pixel bewbs!"?

Ok. I'd buy that for a nickel.

Nothing wrong with Ashara or Jaesa, except that Ashara talks too much :p

The reason why Imps are 4 vs 1, is because you made it up. Nothing else.

Ashara is too stubborn.

She has the qualities of a Sith, and her ancestor was a Sith, but she insists on being a Jedi.

I'm just like, whatever, yer hot so you can come with me.

She should just give in and shoot some lightning or whatever.

Edited by Grotpar

It's fun to be evil in video games, but the game goes above and beyond by making the jedis proactively boring.

The most recent cinematic incarnation of emotionless Spock at least focused on the turmoil of keeping his emotions suppressed--usually Spock is interesting because he's intelligent.

Jedis just spout cartoon hero platitudes, in this. The player characters aren't notably "wise" or even intelligent.

It's like in the Phantom Menace review video where Qui-Gonn Jinn and Obi-wan's heads are replaced with tablets of Ambien. They're boring.

George Lucas didn't make Jedi protagonists any more interesting--basically you play as Mace Windu in this, just a dull monkish character.

I like Elara, at least she comes off as a woman and not a child, like many of the females, ahem mako pedobears thats looking at you.

anyhow, i just cant play as empire. the whole might makes right and slavery things are just too despicable for me.

slavery is actually worse than human trafficking, and human trafficking is an assault on your sense of morality...

yeah its just a video game, but i honestly dont even want to pretend to be that despicable of a person.

...and dont give me some line about your character is a goody, you are fighting along side pedobears, human traffickers, and slavers.... and you are ok with that.

not for me.

Its been said that MMO players are the most evil gamers out of all other genre's

In wow they did bio-warfare terrorist attacks keeping a dot alive witch infected npc's player's and even non combat pets and could not be cleansed (the corrupted blood plague).

A horde guild in wow at one point held a funeral ingame for a guildie who actualy deid irl, a rival ally guild crashed the funaral and killed everyone.

Maybe some ppl have heard of Angwe its a term on its own for those unfortunate enough to have played ally on his server.

In EVE some guy totally colapsed the the ingame market by liquidating the largest bank of witch he was the sole stockholder, stealing 170.000$ worth of ingame money, ruining the game for thousands.

Lets face it we all are a little evil somewhere and mmo's bring it out :D

So to satisfy that small part of me i play Sith and so does the majority i guess.

for ref: http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-7-most-elaborate-dick-moves-in-online-gaming-history_p2/