Gg maintainance already?? -.-

Laranoye

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why not take them all down at a time that is convenient for EU?

Afterall, Demographically, there are more players out of US than there are in. Take a look at an Atlas some day. That HUGE landmass you see is NOT USA :p

Lol, I like you. Cause that is true. We have trinta size coffee at our starbucks. :cool:

If I remember right Bioware is Located in either Alberta Canada or Huston Texas, Im not rightly sure.

If that is the case, could be they want the servers to be up and operational during company time and after work so they can play as well (if they do)

To hell with your bigger population. :p

Its funny "The Pikey" it's funny how thye Americans an Aussies dont know what that word stands for :D...

(bloody pikeys!) Joke.... :p (no offence)

They should, they are the only ones who use it, lol.

If I was offended by it, I wouldn't have taken the name for myself. ;)

Lol, I like you. Cause that is true. We have trinta size coffee at our starbucks. :cool:

If I remember right Bioware is Located in either Alberta Canada or Huston Texas, Im not rightly sure.

If that is the case, could be they want the servers to be up and operational during company time and after work so they can play as well (if they do)

To hell with your bigger population. :p

Austin, Texas.

Also, I agree with the to hell with your bigger population.

China outdoes us all, do you REALLY want to go to a communist police state where putting gum under a seat gets you put in jail, FOREVER?

Austin, Texas.

Also, I agree with the to hell with your bigger population.

China outdoes us all, do you REALLY want to go to a communist police state where putting gum under a seat gets you put in jail, FOREVER?

FOREEVER?!

I'd like to see them try!

*Sticks a spoon up his butt*

*Thinks*Ill dig my way out!

Edited by ThePikey

lol... i just... lol

and laughing at you... so sad..

If you've got nothing useful to say, why troll the guy?

Also, I think they need to sort the server downtimes out. In WoW, they always start at 4am to annoy the least amount of people. The problem is that they do the European servers at a convenient time for American players, which is unfortunately during the day for us. This needs to be addressed.

*** man!!! I live on a small island between AU and Hawaii. How the HELL could bioware not create a server shut down that fits my specific timezone??? I want a refund!!?!?!?!?

Europe is hardly a small island ;) more specificly it has nearly 3 times the citizens of the US ;)

Yeah I sensed you sarcasm.