I cant compete with Biochems. Should i drop artifice?

SaerethDL

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been in the patch notes that THESE STIMS, MEDPACS, AND ADRENALS NO LONGER REQUIRE BIOCHEM 380 TO USE!!

It is not in the patchnotes.. nobody can use reuseable stims but biochem, get your facts straight stop lieing.

Requires Level 48

Requires Biochem (380)

This marvel of biochemical engineering is not consumed on use

CAN YOU READ!! IT SAYS REQUIRES BIOCHEM 380.. PAY ATTENTION.. rofl

Instead of arguing on the forums, why not just take someone else's advice and simply drop artifice and pick up Biochem? I say this because that fits what you want to do more which is PvP and you want to feel like you are on an even playing field there.

It is not in the patchnotes.. nobody can use reuseable stims but biochem, get your facts straight stop lieing.

Requires Level 48

Requires Biochem (380)

This marvel of biochemical engineering is not consumed on use

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1.1.2/272012

Energized and Exotech stims and adrenals no longer require Biochem to use. :p

Yes.

Any crafting profession other than Biochem is 100% a waste for PvP. You gimp yourself, you gimp the team. It's STUPID the way it is...but it is what it is. This has been the design since beta so obviously Biowarea wants it this way.

I'm dropping Cybertech tonight myself. The nades you can craft just don't compete with the stim advantages.

Alright, I give up, Yes they are 100% reusuable and usuable by non-biochem users, your'e wrong and i hope you never learn. Please waste your credits.

Can someone please tell this guy he is wrong.. very wrong.. if they were reuseable I wouldnt have made a thread about it and people wouldnt be switching their professions.. you need to learn to read.

Can someone please tell this guy he is wrong.. very wrong.. if they were reuseable I wouldnt have made a thread about it and people wouldnt be switching their professions.. you need to learn to read.

hey bro, im 400 biochem. I HAVE MADE THE STIMS AND MEDPACS for guildies, the reusable ones. the REUSABLE STIMS,MEDPACS, AND ADRENALS. People do not listen to this guy. Go to your auction house and look at the reusuable medpacs and stims and adrenals, you will see you can use these.

Are you even reading the stuff you link?

THERE ARE NO REUSABLE STIMS THAT DON'T REQUIRE BIOCHEM!!!!

Thank you, that guy is so stubborn... he is wrong and doesnt want to accept it. As reuseable i mean not consumed on use. If that helps your brain out any. :p Only reason you can use them is because your biochem silly

Edited by Saereth_Darklighter

hey bro, im 400 biochem. I HAVE MADE THE STIMS AND MEDPACS for guildies, the reusable ones. the REUSABLE STIMS,MEDPACS, AND ADRENALS. People do not listen to this guy. Go to your auction house and look at the reusuable medpacs and stims and adrenals, you will see you can use these.

Lies!!!

I look at the gtn every day and the reusable anything require you to be a biochem.

Edit: No where in the patch notes does it say the reusable stims will now be usable by non biochems.

Edited by Ruuprect

Lies!!!

I look at the gtn every day and the reusable anything require you to be a biochem.

Edit: No where in the patch notes does it say the reusable stims will now be usable by non biochems.

He should at least apologize for being a jerk, but nope he isnt coming back.

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1.1.0/rise-rakghouls

Biochem

Biochem medpacks that heal a player and their companion no longer revive defeated companions.

All Energized, Exotech, and Rakata adrenals and stims now require 400 Biochem for use.

The Exotech Medpac is now named "Exotech Med Unit." Its overall healing has been reduced and is now in line with similar level medpacs, and it temporarily increases the maximum health of its targets. Use of this item now requires 400 Biochem.

The amount healed by Rakata Medpacs has been reduced. This item now additionally increases maximum health briefly. Use of this item now requires 400 Biochem.

and then:

http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1.1.2/272012

Biochem

Energized and Exotech stims and adrenals no longer require Biochem to use.

Energized and Exotech stims and adrenals are no longer bound, allowing them to be traded or sold to other players.

Rakata reusable stims and adrenals have been reduced in power, providing buffs equal to Energized stims and adrenals. However, the tooltips for these items have not been updated and will still display old values.

The Exotech Med Unit schematic obtained from the Eternity Vault Operation now functions properly and can be learned.

But you do realize how expensive it is to use those dont you?

Do you know how many adrenals and stims/med packs are used in a session?

ALOT.

You would have to literally spend hours upon hours every day farming the mats then spending hours crafting the actual packs.

Or you could buy one use stims/adrenals/medpacs off the GTN for ridiculous prices.... in which you would go broke in about a day lol.

I use probably 4-5 adrenals a warzone, medpac off every cd when needed, and always have a stim up. My operations cost just from those 3 alone would mean I need to farm for a good 5 hours a day for mats and then spend another 5+ hours crafting each one. High level stims/adrenal/medpacs take a very long time to craft even with all 5 comps doing it for you its still very costly and time consuming.

Basically without biochem and reusables keeping up on consumables is a full time job.

to keep up with a biochem i'd have to spend at lest 200k a day on warzones alone

You keep talking about how many credits per warzone you're using. Buy some WZ meds with commendations. They cost 1 WZ commendation each, and 0 credits.

You keep talking about how many credits per warzone you're using. Buy some WZ meds with commendations. They cost 1 WZ commendation each, and 0 credits.

But even outside of warzones, ops, hardmodes, ilum pvp.

The cost isn't justified for blue consumables.

They are time consuming to craft and they are expensive if you just flat out try and buy them.

3 min cooldowns plus what if the player uses those and then the reuseable rakata aswell?

Edited by Saereth_Darklighter

Wow this thread boggles the mind.

This game is still very new. And of all the problems that exist, this one (biochem being OP AT THE MOMENT for pvp) has a really clear-cut super easy fix........

SWITCH TO F'ING BIOCHEM!!!!!!!!

And if you do that and all of a sudden expect to be some pvp god because of biochem, it won't happen.

Medpacks - the pvp ones are a great alternative

Stims - you can get the 2 hour persist through death stims

Adrenals - using a power stim or something like that on cooldown or in big fights doesn't double your dps/healing numbers

So in summary:

Is biochem the best pvp crew skill? No doubt

Is it one of the biggest problems in warzones? Not even close

With 11 on 8 games, warzones not giving credit for wins in the past, hacks, exploits, voidstar door problems -- well you can't do anything about these problems

With Biochem being the FOTM crew skill for pvp, you have the power to change your fate.

Wow this thread boggles the mind.

This game is still very new. And of all the problems that exist, this one (biochem being OP AT THE MOMENT for pvp) has a really clear-cut super easy fix........

SWITCH TO F'ING BIOCHEM!!!!!!!!

And if you do that and all of a sudden expect to be some pvp god because of biochem, it won't happen.

Medpacks - the pvp ones are a great alternative

Stims - you can get the 2 hour persist through death stims

Adrenals - using a power stim or something like that on cooldown or in big fights doesn't double your dps/healing numbers

So in summary:

Is biochem the best pvp crew skill? No doubt

Is it one of the biggest problems in warzones? Not even close

With 11 on 8 games, warzones not giving credit for wins in the past, hacks, exploits, voidstar door problems -- well you can't do anything about these problems

With Biochem being the FOTM crew skill for pvp, you have the power to change your fate.

I dont want biochem though, I dont have a choice. Thats all i'm saying.

If you can't compete without biochem, you should do two things.

1. Switch to Biochem.

2. L2P

L2P is general statement.. im SM BM average over 330k a warzone, have gotten 440k max, i dont reallly think your competition for me but I'm not gonna assume that. All i'm saying is a don't want biochem, but seems i need to have it to fully max out my potential. I want to keep artifice :(