The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

200 Things I think about during that first 4s stun

Kittster

26. I am going to sit up in my chair and get ready for this stun to be over, then I am going to really kill someone. Umm ok I will kill someone as soon as this force chock is over. I am still waiting but I know when I get up from being thrown back and knocked down I will take it out on those scrubs. Oh there is enough time before the forcefield at the medcenter falls, I can get a drink. Then I will really bring the pain.

lol so true

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

201. How can the stun not be over yet??

202. Will GW2 really be released before this stun is over?.. probably

203. Then what is the point of me playing this game?.. /unsub

Edited by Jadeor

1) Would it do me any good to trinket this before full resolve? Oh wait, it's down. nm

No

2) Do I have time to make a sandwich?

No but if you already have one you can probably take a bite

3) Where will my health bar finish when this is over?

Lower than you'd like

4) What are the chances I get immediately stunned again before this is over?

90%

5) Why is the nearest guy I can throw to in our spawn?

It's a PUG feature

6) Does EBay know I am not supposed to sell my toon?

Yes but they don't care

7) What are the chances I am going to die with full resolve?

90%

8) Why does this guy who is beating on me think he is so good?

Because he is beating you and not the other way round

9) I predict a KB next. Bonus for KB/root thought.

Both wrong, it will be another stun

10) Why do I play this game again?

So you can rant about it

11-)Cheap Shot : Stuns the target for 4 sec , no cooldown

12-)Kidney Shot : stuns the target. 5 points: 6 seconds , no cooldown

13-)Blind:Blinds the target 3 min cooldown , makes you leave combat , stealth , Cheap Shot : Stuns the target for 4 sec , no cooldown , Kidney Shot : stuns the target. 5 points: 6 seconds , no cooldown

14-)Vanish:Vanish:3 min cooldown.Allows the rogue to vanish from sight , Cheap Shot : Stuns the target for 4 sec , no cooldown , Kidney Shot : stuns the target. 5 points: 6 seconds , no cooldown

15-)Sprint 1 min cooldown.Increases your movement speed by 70% for 8 sec. Does not break stealth.You can leave combat with this too if you can hide behind something. Cheap Shot : Stuns the target for 4 sec , no cooldown , Kidney Shot : stuns the target. 5 points: 6 seconds , no cooldown

16-)Evasion.3 min cooldown.Increases the rogue's dodge chance by 50% and reduces the chance that ranged attacks hit the rogue by 25%. Lasts 15 sec.

17-) Gouge : incapacitating the opponent for 4 sec

18-)Poisons:-%90 snare all the time

19-)Blind:Blinds the target 3 min cooldown , makes you leave combat , stealth , Cheap Shot : Stuns the target for 4 sec , no cooldown , Kidney Shot : stuns the target. 5 points: 6 seconds , no cooldown

20-)Vanish:Vanish:3 min cooldown.Allows the rogue to vanish from sight , Cheap Shot : Stuns the target for 4 sec , no cooldown , Kidney Shot : stuns the target. 5 points: 6 seconds , no cooldown

21-)Sprint 1 min cooldown.Increases your movement speed by 70% for 8 sec. Does not break stealth.You can leave combat with this too if you can hide behind something. Cheap Shot : Stuns the target for 4 sec , no cooldown , Kidney Shot : stuns the target. 5 points: 6 seconds , no cooldown

22-)Evasion.3 min cooldown.Increases the rogue's dodge chance by 50% and reduces the chance that ranged attacks hit the rogue by 25%. Lasts 15 sec.

23-)Gouge : incapacitating the opponent for 4 sec

24-)Blind:Blinds the target 3 min cooldown , makes you leave combat , stealth , Cheap Shot : Stuns the target for 4 sec , no cooldown , Kidney Shot : stuns the target. 5 points: 6 seconds , no cooldown

25-)Vanish:Vanish:3 min cooldown.Allows the rogue to vanish from sight , Cheap Shot : Stuns the target for 4 sec , no cooldown , Kidney Shot : stuns the target. 5 points: 6 seconds , no cooldown

26-)Sprint 1 min cooldown.Increases your movement speed by 70% for 8 sec. Does not break stealth.You can leave combat with this too if you can hide behind something. Cheap Shot : Stuns the target for 4 sec , no cooldown , Kidney Shot : stuns the target. 5 points: 6 seconds , no cooldown

27-)Evasion.3 min cooldown.Increases the rogue's dodge chance by 50% and reduces the chance that ranged attacks hit the rogue by 25%. Lasts 15 sec.

200-) unbreakble will , unleash , etc...

201) I'm hungry, I'm going to microwave a pop-tart...

POP-TARTS® MICROWAVE INSTRUCTIONS 1. Remove pastry from pouch. Place pastry on a microwave-safe plate. 2. Microwave on high for 3 seconds. 3. Cool briefly before handling.

Edited by Wingfoot

Me Marauder gets Stunned/rooted.

Frenzy > Force Camo damage reduction spec > Run to nearest Health Token while laughing > Come Back and Force Choke you > Proceed to bleed you dry.

Truth is, thats just the way it is. Sometimes you get chained stun alot. I found that the best way to deal with this is to expect it. When you expect it and prepare for it it's far easier to deal with than when you charge in recklessly and not prepared to deal with the incoming stun/kb or what I like to call, the "Panic Button."

OMG it's a Marauder get em off me, get em off me!!! Click.

204. That's a lot of red nameplates.

205. Hmm, where are all my team mates?

206 Am I crashing? Nope, still stunlocked...

207. All the red is here; how are we not capping something?

208. Use my trinket? Nah, it won't matter...

209. Really need a bio break, think I'll chance it.

210. Back. Good, still stunned.

211. Think I'll mow the lawn while I wait for the gate to come down at the medcenter...

Edited by Warrzzone

212. Slippery as a greased hutt.

213. Hutts don't have feet.

214. Our techs need time to recover the data.

215. Slippery as a greased hutt.

216. Hutts don't have feet.

217. Hutts don't have feet.

218. Hutts don't have feet.

Edited by belialle