The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

200 Things I think about during that first 4s stun

Kittster

79. Obviously, I'm a good player. I can own this guy. The only reason I'm stuck here getting owned, is because of the stun. Yeah. That's right. It's the game's fault.

80. I need to go to the forums and whine about this. I know I'm not the only one having this problem, and that means the hordes of people like me can't be wrong. Yes, it is definately the game's fault.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

79. Obviously, I'm a good player. I can own this guy. The only reason I'm stuck here getting owned, is because of the stun. Yeah. That's right. It's the game's fault.

80. I need to go to the forums and whine about this. I know I'm not the only one having this problem, and that means the hordes of people like me can't be wrong. Yes, it is definately the game's fault.

83. Because it couldn't be because a failed TIMER mechanic instead of diminishing returns, coupled with low spawn timers = stunfest.. no... screw common sense. Ima be a troll.

WoW had diminishing returns that were governed by how many times you got CC'd

SWTOR is purely based on your CC breaker timer.

With short spawn timers it doesn't matter how elite you are.. you are going to eat several full stuns with no recourse, because of the timed mechanic.

People spam stuns in this game because they are more effective than stuns in WOW.

I suppose, I guess I was thinking more along the lines of 1v1 fights, where WoW's DR system actually allows you to be CC'd far more often than in TOR.

Sheep X3 and wait 15 seconds is a lot more CC than Whirlwind X1 and wait 1 min for cd.

Your crazy. Not EVERY class has an equivalent interrupt or cc in WoW. What they were thinking doing this I will never know.

Ya but there were different schools of CC in wow. Remember in RLS in wrath when a person trinket it was a free kill in 3v3. Our target trinkets my blind, I vanish and cheap shot into a death coil, into a kidney shot. Target was dead.

Ya but there were different schools of CC in wow. Remember in RLS in wrath when a person trinket it was a free kill in 3v3. Our target trinkets my blind, I vanish and cheap shot into a death coil, into a kidney shot. Target was dead.

84. Have my vanguard taunt the OP.

85. Have one of my commandos stun him.

86. Force slow him and run away laughing.

87. Go to forums and remind people this game is team based pvp. Make some friends.

Edited by Evilbrood

31. The Frogdogs just pulled the ball handler apart! Oh wait, that's me.

^ Heh.

88. I have time to pee. No I don't. But I really have to GO. I can wait. No I can't. Okay (gets out of chair) I'm going. Oh, stuns's over! (Sits back down and crosses legs).

Edited by Scorpienne

Are you angry because you're a keyboard turner and my post hit too close to home?

No, its because making fun of the way someone plays a "video game" and then going online to a forum site to talk about your "video game skills" is pretty lame.

News flash bro : we are all on on a forum for an mmo, there is no coolest nerd.

Just nice people and not so nice people. This post is for fun, not for a negative nancy.

91. Do I break before the second stun and get chain mezzed/choked or do I let it fill and hope I have enough hp to actually do something?

92. Oh, cool, didn't know you could be stunned AND knocked onto the fire trap.

93. Actually, not all that cool.

94. Why did I get anywhere near that ball?

95. Is this lag or cc?

Edited by Abanoth

I suppose, I guess I was thinking more along the lines of 1v1 fights, where WoW's DR system actually allows you to be CC'd far more often than in TOR.

Sheep X3 and wait 15 seconds is a lot more CC than Whirlwind X1 and wait 1 min for cd.

As a Shaman, the only CC I had was a 1.5 second aoe stun. Because I was a Tauren, not because I was a Shaman.

Rogues had CCs out the ***, but that was it. In TOR, every class has at least TWO CCs, most far more. And yes, CC includes roots.

111. Shut up, Deathmark. It's not like you're helping.

112. Dude, I can't move. There's no need to juke around like that.

113. My death sound sucks.

114. I swear to god when I respawn I'm going to harpoon you into the acid.

115. Is that guy gonna... yeah, he's gonna knock me of the edge when the stun breaks.

Edited by Kaspel