Funniest line in game?

Anysao

"What do you think, Khem? Can you eat him?"

"Is more machine than man I think, is bad for digestion."

"I have a great sabacc face. That is a joke, I hate sabacc."

"All this prattle hurts the ears,"

Khem <3

I think my favorite one from Khem is on Tatooine: "We could destroy this place and nobody would notice." :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooh, there are so many that I love, mainly

-I love assassinating assassins- they always look so surprised.

-(jedi master)- *doing jedi mind trick* "you will drop your weapons and surrender to me"

(bounty hunter)- *waving hand* "you will realize what a complete idiot you are"

Ohhh.... I love love love that one =)

I don't remember what the kid said exactly, but it was something like this:

Kid: "Stay back Republic scum! I am bonethrasher! My men and I eat people like you for breakfast everyday!"

My Trooper: Your mom sent me.

Kid: ... SHUT UP!

Edited by Radzkie

My favorite, I was literally in tears with laughter when I saw this cut-scene lmao.

Sexy Red Twi'lek: (Singing) "Sleep sleep, my little one, sleep like a setting sun, rest your eyes, rest your cries, and I will see you when you rise."

Brain Damaged Ugly mess of a creature: (Poor attempt at singing) "Trick, Trick, Starships gone mama, all gone."

Sexy Red Twi'lek: "Hush love, the starships are fine, get some sleep. Well if someone had to find out, I'm glad it was you, you've tracked down our secret weapon."

Smuggler: "I'm guessing he takes after his dad?"

My personal favorite is, sometimes, on my friend's BH, when he clicks the dialogue option "This is going to be fun", he will sometimes say the line, "This will be just like killing orphans." or something to that nature. First time I heard that, I fell out of my chair from sheer shock and hilariousness.

Jedi Knight story mission but can't remember what planet. Sith lord appears with two enormous creatures behind her that she's apparently controlling/enslaving. Before the stabfast this ensued:

SL says something about how ****** her pets are and how they're about to kill you, etc.

Jedi: "I can sense their fear."

SL: "They fear me!! You just make them hungry!!" lolz

Jedi Knight story mission but can't remember what planet. Sith lord appears with two enormous creatures behind her that she's apparently controlling/enslaving. Before the stabfast this ensued:

SL says something about how ****** her pets are and how they're about to kill you, etc.

Jedi: "I can sense their fear."

SL: "They fear me!! You just make them hungry!!" lolz

The planet is Taris I believe.

And LOL on that chat up line :p

From the Jedi Knight Story just after obtaining Doc.

If I remember it correctly, it is something like this...

My JK(male): Will you company me hand in hand to save the galaxy?

Doc: Umm... Save the galaxy? Yes, but could I not hold your hand?

on hutta with my BH it went something like this:

Nemro - "the first head you will bring me is one of the natives, the evocii. the evocii sold us this land for trinkets but now they take up arms against us. its disgusting. one evocii is called huttsbane. i want his head on my floor. can u do this"

BH - "Head on floor. Got it"

also from BH story on Hutta:

Mako - "this weird bone faced guy was following me. we should be careful"

BH - "Ill put him on my 'too kill' list"

I have two. One is a piece of Inquisitor-specific dialog on Tatooine with an NPC who complains about how incompetent his men are and how his career is ruined when you initiate his quest conversation.

Inquisitor response: Did I say 'please, expendable worm, tell me your life story'?

The other is in the Lt Pierce companion quests for the Sith Warrior:

Pierce contacts one of the members of his old unit, now stationed on Hoth.

NPC: (complaining about how defrosting ammunition and keeping the munitions ice-free is a complete waste of his superior talents and skills, and he deserves a transfer to a much more appropriate post)

SW: (deadpan) On Korriban, we used certain officers for target practice. (note: on the dialog wheel, this option was labeled as "could be worse")

NPC: (quickly) Then again, the ice formations do have a certain kind of stark beauty.

I had to escape this dialog and restart it because I was laughing so hard I couldn't hear the NPCs or read the subtitles.

I think the IA has a lot of funny lines. Case in point:

After freeing the carbon-frozen bounty hunter on Hutta, I return to his friend, who thanks me, I select the "your welcome" option (if I remember correctly) and my agent says, "the galaxy could use more Jedi-killing-bounty-hunters," in a totally sarcastic voice.

Edited by Berin-Tath

I'm surprised nobody mentioned this moment yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-gQ1tcayn4&feature=related

They've mentioned it a few times, but it is funnier in person. But there is also another funny scenario i took:

I told Tumar he was stupid, if he can even spell. An he said:

"I only need to spell one thing: Kill! K-Y-Y-Y-L!"

I actually turned on subtitles for it, and it was funny how it said "kill" and "kyyyl" in the same sentence.

My favorite line actually does not come from any of the characters in the game, but from a pick-up line I read in General Chat on fleet the other day: "Girl, what are the drop rates on those pants?" HAHAH

That is the funniest thing I've read in my years of observing things on these forums.

Still not as bad as Kaliyo's "Come on out and I'll show you my gun!" line. I was seriously questioning which gender she was after hearing it umpteen hundred times. :p

Strapons make it possible ... especially with Kaliyo.

I personally like the smuggler's line during the class mission on Ord Mantell

"By the stars! Republic troops have invaded our base!" Her sarcastic tone of voice makes me laugh and the fact that the Imp. that she's talking to doesn't pick up on it.

Sith Warrior Quest Turn In

The Warrior and Darth Baras and the companions are talking about turning Jaesa to the dark side

Keep in mind this is not exact

Warrior "Im not sure we can do that..."

Vette "I dont think thats a good idea..."

Warrior: "When I ask for your opinion I'll slap myself in the face for being stupid..."

LOLOLOL

Doc - "Didn't you see my Jedi friend?"

On its own not a particularly funny line but on a couple of occasions he said it just as I force lept into the back of a mob when Doc had aggro.

It seemed quite apt then :)

Edited by PalihoJ