Funniest line in game?

Anysao

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember who said it but he says in surprise, "Well, hang me by the Emperor's shorts."

I also like the one: Well, paint me blue and call me Chiss.

I also found this other one-

"if you don't relax now and then, your going to be more uptight then the emperor's shorts."

-Doc

Don't know if it's been said but after being told to scout the wilderness on Ilum, my JK said:

"Do you know what the temperature out there is?! I've got frostbite on my... somewhere where you don't want to gert frostbite..."

Mako: I dunno, I'm not sure if he wasn't a holo, or maybe a bunch of mynocks in a human suit.

Trooper: Stick a grenade in your mouth, it will make a lot of people happy.

Bounty Hunter choice: Time to kiss the curb, tubby

Bounty Hunter dialogue: Come on fat guy, you're not wanted here. (literally kicks him out the door and the man lands on his bottom)

(Dialogue for the last one not exact, and it was to a body type 4.)

Mako: I dunno, I'm not sure if he wasn't a holo, or maybe a bunch of mynocks in a human suit.

Trooper: Stick a grenade in your mouth, it will make a lot of people happy.

Bounty Hunter choice: Time to kiss the curb, tubby

Bounty Hunter dialogue: Come on fat guy, you're not wanted here. (literally kicks him out the door and the man lands on his bottom)

(Dialogue for the last one not exact, and it was to a body type 4.)

I LOVE bounty hunter so far.

Lord Drowl on dk after poisoning the slaves...

Me...Your a real sadist aren't you!

Lord Drowl... This is no time for complements.

Lord Drowl would have to be my favourite NPC in the game what with his London accent and evil wit.

Edited by boldee

Planetary questline this time, for Corellia. But hey, I'm playing my smuggler, so it still counts :p.

Me ~ "The Empire might smell an inside job"

Councillor Balos ~ "Don't worry, I'm an elected official. Lying is part of the job."

Planetary questline this time, for Corellia. But hey, I'm playing my smuggler, so it still counts :p.

Me ~ "The Empire might smell an inside job"

Councillor Balos ~ "Don't worry, I'm an elected official. Lying is part of the job."

Politics- Latin root, "pola", meaning many, and "ticks", a blood sucking parasite.

Put then together- there ya go.

I took this screenshot back when I was at this part, I LOLed , had to show some friends even.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/Jedi_of_Night777/Lolalderaan.jpg

Quick, get him to change his mind! Maybe we can change the outcome of the movies that way XD. Here's one.

Translator: Giradda the Hutt commends you on your choice of entertainment!

Giradda the Hutt: Tell them the winner may feast on my translator.

Translator: The winner may feast on victory!

Poor guy. But, he's still there every match, so I guess nobody shot or ate him XD.

Quick, get him to change his mind! Maybe we can change the outcome of the movies that way XD. Here's one.

Translator: Giradda the Hutt commends you on your choice of entertainment!

Giradda the Hutt: Tell them the winner may feast on my translator.

Translator: The winner may feast on victory!

Poor guy. But, he's still there every match, so I guess nobody shot or ate him XD.

I wonder what he tastes like.

Oh, and I noticed your signature- ever what non-official business on mechanized travel is? I assume Joyrides.

If you wish to enjoy these most awesome lines from "Funniest line in game" then please read them.

It is apparent that people are not reading any due to all of the repeats of repeats of repeats being posted.

Please, please do not just post with out knowing you are repeating them for the 5th or 8th or even more time.

Pretty well all of the posts above on this page are repeats from many others.

Is there a way to edit these all out and clean this mess up?

Just tired of looking into the thread when there are "new" posts to find all repeated lines. Pathetic really, as the posting without looking shows a lack of true caring about the "Funniest" lines in the game that are being said by others.

BH /waves hand hand says (another repeated "funny")