Funniest line in game?

Anysao

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That prissy droid on Black Talon:

"Greetings! My name is NR-02. My functions include diplomacy, translation, manslaughter, and calumniation."

Actually you mentioning that reminded me of my favorite line ever since beta.

"If you are concerned about the loss of life, I assure you the deaths of injured crew members will be strategically insignifcant." or something like that... I always seem to get the ending wrong when i quote it.

Alderaan class story.

Quest giver: (After getting in an argument with someone) I'll give you double what I just paid you if you shoot him!

BH: Well they're your credits. BLAM!

I always crack up at that.

Another on Alderaan: Don't worry tubby, if there's one thing you're good at, it's bouncing back.

Edited by Bluerodian

Sith female warrior romance with Malavai Quinn

After Malavai Quinn finally shares his feelings for you :

Sith warrior : I thought I'd die of old age waiting around for you

Condering it's ol' Quinn, dying for old age is an understatement. That guy puts "ing" in "boring". (I'd day puts the "bor" in boring, but calling Someone actually sounds kinda cool...)

Smuggler has so many funny lines, you could probably fill up this whole thread.

I'll try to be vague but just in case I'll put it in a spoiler tag:

Smuggler discovers that a jedi she's been working with isn't really a jedi and has just been conning her. After she confronts him and he admits it, Corso says (paraphrasing here):

"What is the world coming to, when you can't even trust anyone in a brown robe!"

I still can't figure out if he was being serious or sarcastic. :p His deadpan delivery was just perfect though.

Kaliyo Proposal:

Agent: "Kaliyo.... you really want to marry me?"

Kaliyo: "I'm sticking around anyway, and like I said - seemed to make sense. So what do you say?"

Agent: "I want to hear three words you've never actually used."

Kaliyo:" You serious? You're not serious. We can call this off..."

Kaliyo, leaning in to whisper: "Yeah, I love you. Tell anyone and I'll bite your tongue off."

Another few smuggler ones I like.

Smuggler talking to a jedi during a holocall:

"Is there a special 'guilt' power in the Force? Jedi always make me feel like I'm talking to my mom."

And discussing the notorious gangster "Rogun the Butcher" with a jedi who was duped by him:

"You do realize they don't call him "'Rogun the cuddly defender of orphaned jedi, right?"

And on Voss, after being told by a very serious, upstanding Voss official that my smuggler lass will need a chaperone:

Smuggler: "Are you going to make sure I don't kiss any boys? Is hand-holding ok?"

Voss: "No."

Of course, the amount of trouble she does end up getting into on Voss makes that look like small potatoes. :p

Another few smuggler ones I like.

Smuggler talking to a jedi during a holocall:

"Is there a special 'guilt' power in the Force? Jedi always make me feel like I'm talking to my mom."

And discussing the notorious gangster "Rogun the Butcher" with a jedi who was duped by him:

"You do realize they don't call him "'Rogun the cuddly defender of orphaned jedi, right?"

And on Voss, after being told by a very serious, upstanding Voss official that my smuggler lass will need a chaperone:

Smuggler: "Are you going to make sure I don't kiss any boys? Is hand-holding ok?"

Voss: "No."

Of course, the amount of trouble she does end up getting into on Voss makes that look like small potatoes. :p

WELLLL? what trouble did you get into? bet I can beat your times there.

I know this has been said- but I finally get it.

Slavemaster: One more chirp out of you and...

Vette: Chirp! Chirp chirp chirp!

Slavemaster *activates slave collar*

Vette: Oww! Ok, no more chirps. You know I CAN do other animals.

Ok, here is the full conversation between the smack talkin' Mandalorians on Tatooine:

Mando 1: You're full of it.

Mando 2: Nope.

Mando 1: You saw a Sand person without his mask on?

Mando 2: Yeah. One jumped me out in the wastes. I took him down and had a little peek.

Mando 1: So? What did you see? How'd he look?

Mando 2: Dead.

:D

On my BH last night on Dromund Kaas Imperial Op on a bridge spying on a Sith. He starts telling you his problem. Sith lord yadda yadda ..need to watch him from far away....blah blah..why dont you go in there ...(then)

"....Hes crazy. He like weapons of mass descruction, Droids and recliners."

Could be I heard it wrong but thats what it sounded like:D

On my BH last night on Dromund Kaas Imperial Op on a bridge spying on a Sith. He starts telling you his problem. Sith lord yadda yadda ..need to watch him from far away....blah blah..why dont you go in there ...(then)

"....Hes crazy. He like weapons of mass descruction, Droids and recliners."

Could be I heard it wrong but thats what it sounded like:D

"he's the real mad scientist type. Droids, weapons, cyborgs, ergonomic chairs!"

During a space battle, I was taking damage and from the back of the ship Mako yells "getting hammered back here". So, I'm trying to finish the mission but in my mind all I see is my full compliment of BH companions drinking in the back of the mantis???

I've not looked through the whole thread so sorry if this has been done already.

This is a few lines from an Imperial NPC on Belsavis.

Imp Soldier: Next! Name please

Prisoner: Kateo

Imp Soldier: Let's see ah yes there you are, "killer" kateo, butchered an entire squad of republic soldiers with........ a shiv?

Prisoner: That's me

Imperial Soldier: Someone get this man a blaster! Welcome to the imperial army kateo, if there's anything else we can get you maybe something dull and rusty? just ask!

I've not looked through the whole thread so sorry if this has been done already.

This is a few lines from an Imperial NPC on Belsavis.

Imp Soldier: Next! Name please

Prisoner: Kateo

Imp Soldier: Let's see ah yes there you are, "killer" kateo, butchered an entire squad of republic soldiers with........ a shiv?

Prisoner: That's me

Imperial Soldier: Someone get this man a blaster! Welcome to the imperial army kateo, if there's anything else we can get you maybe something dull and rusty? just ask!

And that's where operatives come from.

And yes, I think that's been posted before. I remember editing it to be exact.

One of my favorites.