Most Powerful Jedi of All Time

IgotNikes

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucas specifically states in the commentary for Episode three that Windu has really and truly beaten Sidious. Chalk it up to Lucas' poor writing that it played out that way if you want but, canonically, Windu was a better duelist than Sidious

Not just that, he is demonstratively the second greatest Lightsaber duellist of all time.

It's in the expanded universe and there is nothing dis-proving her history.

There is nothing proving it either, is there?

If a character gives an opinion, it is worth as much as mine.

If Luke Skywalker said 'I'm the tallest farmboy from Tatooine!', does that make it a fact?

There is nothing proving it either, is there?

If a character gives an opinion, it is worth as much as mine.

If Luke Skywalker said 'I'm the tallest farmboy from Tatooine!', does that make it a fact?

She does have the supporting statements of Khem Val though, Tulak Hord's personal Shadow Assassin.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Other than she a sith attempting to manipulate the exile.....i guess there isnt.....

Darth Treya...BEtraya.....betray....

Again, some of her statements may be a lie, but Khem Val, Tulak Hord's personal assassin, has repeatedly backed up her statements with his own.

Not only that but TOR and the Book of Sith give us information that back up her claims as well.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Again, some of her statements may be a lie, but Khem Val, Tulak Hord's personal assassin, has repeatedly backed up her statements with his own.

Not only that but TOR and the Book of Sith give us information that back up her claims as well.

My personal assassin and #1 fanboy says i have the biggest bulge of any Sith Lord ever...must be true.

Kem is a little obssesed with Hord and borderline in love with him, not a reliable source. And tbh i cant remeber seeing Hord even mentioned in 'Book of Sith'.

My personal assassin and #1 fanboy says i have the biggest bulge of any Sith Lord ever...must be true.

Kem is a little obssesed with Hord and borderline in love with him, not a reliable source. And tbh i cant remeber seeing Hord even mentioned in 'Book of Sith'.

Considering they are from two completely different backgrounds and timelines, that means there has to be some truth to those statements, especially considering SW:TOR repeatedly drops information, although easily missed, about Hord.

There are some small statements about him, but nothing concrete, but considering that we don't have a completely direct and irrefutable source, we must use whatever we can.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

People must post here without actually reading the rest of the thread... That's the only thing that can explain statements like this.

I did read the thread, and I know a lot of people won't agree with me in saying Malek is the most powerful, but I believe he is... in my opinion. Yes, he is insanely overpowered and that's why I believe a lot of people don't like him.

That being said, I also believe Vodo-Siosk Baas was powerful. So I don't get bashed for saying Galen Marek.

Edited by Staleningrad

in my opinion.

You do understand that your opinion doesn't matter? I'm not saying that because I don't agree with you. I'm saying that because it's an objective fact that Luke is the most powerful force user ever.

This quite simply isn't an issue that's open to discussion, debate or opinion. Your opinion or mine for that matter means as much as my opinion on what the speed limit should be when I get pulled over by a cop.

George Lucas has stated that Luke is the most powerful force user ever. Once he said that, the debate was over.

If you consider the various EU sources as well, that further goes to end the debate, because Luke did things that no other Jedi or Sith could even dream of pulling off.

Edited by VanorDM

You do understand that your opinion doesn't matter? I'm not saying that because I don't agree with you. I'm saying that because it's an objective fact that Luke is the most powerful force user ever.

This quite simply isn't an issue that's open to discussion, debate or opinion. Your opinion or mine for that matter means as much as my opinion on what the speed limit should be when I get pulled over by a cop.

George Lucas has stated that Luke is the most powerful force user ever. Once he said that, the debate was over.

If you consider the various EU sources as well, that further goes to end the debate, because Luke did things that no other Jedi or Sith could even dream of pulling off.

You're really angry, aren't you? You can say Luke was the most powerful all you want, I still won't agree. That's the end of that.

In my opinion:

Best Lightsaber Duelist: Mace Windu

Best Force User: Yoda

Best Overall Jedi: Luke Skywalker

Best Dark-Side Force Wielder: Palpatine

Best Lightsaber Duelist: Exar Kun

Best Overall Sith: Darth Vader

Marek is just ridiculous, sorry.

Edited by xCyberpunkx

You can say Luke was the most powerful all you want, I still won't agree.

Do you read what other people post?

What you agree to doesn't matter. What I agree to doesn't matter.

The only person who's opinion matters is George Lucas, what he says is fact and is not open to debate or subject to other peoples opinion. He said that Luke is the most powerful force user ever.

Even if Lucas hadn't said that, the stuff Luke does in the EU like say becoming One with the Force, makes Galen look like a child in terms of Force ability.

The only person who's opinion matters is George Lucas, what he says is fact and is not open to debate or subject to other peoples opinion. He said that Luke is the most powerful force user ever.

Even if Lucas hadn't said that, the stuff Luke does in the EU like say becoming One with the Force, makes Galen look like a child in terms of Force ability.

Obv luke fanboy right here

Well, if Lucas claims that "The Force Unleashed" and Starkiller and his ridiculous ability to destroy Vader and the Emperor are cannon, I've lost all respect for him.

Obv luke fanboy right here

Obvious that someone hasn't bothered to read up on the subject first...

According to George Lucas, Luke is the most powerful Jedi of all times.

According to the EU Luke is the most powerful Jedi of all times.

Quite simply fail to see how these two facts can be so hard for some people to understand.

This is once more, not a matter open for debate or opinion, no more then the speed limit is open for debate when you're pulled over, or gravity is a matter of opinion.

Personally I thought the most interesting Jedi was Qui-Gon, but I know enough about SW and EU lore to know he wasn't the most powerful one to exist.