PvP - we're fine

jwatlingyork

This is eerily reminiscent of that thread where some guy said he owns people with Orbital Strike so we're absolutely fine...

lol that was my favorite part of the thread

bum rush, flashbang, orbital strike, vanish and reopen!!!11

i think if somebody actually did that to me i would die laughing

Dinged 50 yesterday I have scrappy gear and crit 3.4k max and don't see any issues with the exception of no gap closer but I'm sure Ill be fine about it when I'm full champ

Thats interesting. I crit for 3.4k on a chain lighting at 47, granted its not all the time. But I know you wont hit 3.4k on every Hidden Strike.

Commandos in their low forties regularly crit for 3.5k on grav shot. And thats spammable.

I could go on and on and on and on....

But why bother. You got it all figured out.

Glad it worked out for you.

Edited by pairadox

You can get someone to 50% in your opener? Wow man. Wow. Post some vids, we need your epic knowledge of 1 day of level 50 PvP.

LOL you can't read? My mains a 50 powertech tank.

Its not hard you cqn do 5k easy in a stunlock with 0 crits probs possible in 40 greens

Flashbang and orbital strike... sounds like something I should try. lol

Until one yer team mates aoes, breaks em all, then the enemy CCs...interrupts and or just out right frags you instead.

But yea I did that once and a sorc's aoe heal out HPSed it.

Um...If you can get someone to 50% with your opener in 40 greens in the 50 Brackets...I honestly don't think that's possible with ought crits. You do realize that 50 str at 40 gives more damage than 50 str at 50. So you wearing the worse gear means that not only are your stats worse but you don't even do as much damage as you did at 40. So I'm just going to say go over your numbers again and don't claim something that is just obviously not true. I know you don't use str but it is an example.

Um...If you can get someone to 50% with your opener in 40 greens in the 50 Brackets...I honestly don't think that's possible with ought crits. You do realize that 50 str at 40 gives more damage than 50 str at 50. So you wearing the worse gear means that not only are your stats worse but you don't even do as much damage as you did at 40. So I'm just going to say go over your numbers again and don't claim something that is just obviously not true. I know you don't use str but it is an example.

Not wearing any 40 gear. I'm just saying it's probs possible to do 7k dam in 5.5 seconds with old green gear

lol that was my favorite part of the thread

bum rush, flashbang, orbital strike, vanish and reopen!!!11

i think if somebody actually did that to me i would die laughing

I do it, and it's an extra 6k damage. I don't see how it isnt useful if you are caught out of stealth...

I do it, and it's an extra 6k damage. I don't see how it isnt useful if you are caught out of stealth...

If they stand in it for the duration. You are much better off just dropping an explosive probe and a few autoshots. Wasting flash bang (and you are assuming their resolve isn't full / will fill up because of it and ruin your knockdown / further stuns) for orbital strike damage just seems like a poor tactic given other options.

If they stand in it for the duration. You are much better off just dropping an explosive probe and a few autoshots. Wasting flash bang (and you are assuming their resolve isn't full / will fill up because of it and ruin your knockdown / further stuns) for orbital strike damage just seems like a poor tactic given other options.

they stand in it for the duration because you make them stand in it...you use it situationally. As in you are pulled out of stealth, 1v1 the opponent doesn't have any resolve. You flashbang, if he doesnt trinket sweet, if he does you just reopen with vanish. If he doesn't trinket you cast orbital strike and prep your opener, just throw a sever tendon in and already 2 ticks have gone in, you have gotten in half of your openning rotation and instead, then you proceed to kill them.

it's situational, i'm not saying I go into every battle like YEAH IM GONNA DO THESE LEET THING I discovered, cause quite frankly I dont.

Edited by Cwild

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.