how many champion bags have you opened in a row without getting an item?

jakron

well they lowered the chances, and in reality you should not really care. They want you to get gear threw commendations now not tokens. I would say i have opened 40+ bags since the change and have received my 4th leggings and my 2nd helmet.

before the change I got 4 out of 10

since change I got 1 token. But its not that big a deal as I only need 1 more (Bracers) and I will be Full Champion/Coulmni

The Guarantee that Every 10 Bags you open you can get 1 Champion Piece is way better then hoping for luck to get a token you didn't already have.

There's definitely a low drop rate, not nil. Got my offhand in about the third post-change bag I opened, have seen nothing else in the next 20-25ish (haven't kept count just guestimating) but do still have the one find.

Amusingly enough same thing happened pre-change, got my main weapon on about the fourth bag, then a streak of two-dozen without anything

Why should you skip a tier of PvP gear?

The bag system is way better, you should be getting centurion gear first, then champion gear.

The system before was awful, you'd end up with 10 implants, 5 pairs of boots, 4 offhands etc, no champion commedations meaning no steady gear progression. BioWare reduced the chance to get a champion item token in favor of the new system, it's basically like getting a crit and is meant to be rare.

Once you hit BM, you'll be gearing out your companions in champion gear or getting alternative sets, I have so many commedations now I don't know what to do with them.

Edited by venjinze