Reason people leave early on PVP

drudgee

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forum Protip: If you're looking on page 15 to find a thread to post in, stop it.

Page 1-15 are filled up with Smash, PUGs ruining wzs, premades ruining WZs, nerf assassins, etc.

you would have to dig back 100s of pages to find this thread.

I almost admire his tenacity to dig that deep.

Well i say it as complicated as this:

Quitters suck!

Theres nothing more in it... ofc some are less experienced than others. Quitting can be explaned many ways and as their points have logic in them, they are still not valid enough.

Holy necromanceing batman

at any rate it not the fault of the person leaving a warzone that makes you loose a warzone it the one that say when the que system give you 5 people with 12k hp and your the only one of 3 that has 19k hp geared toon. And the other team isa a premade of all geared people. IT not the fact people hate to loose. Pople hate to waste game time becasue swtor que puts you with 7 12k hp just leveled toons.

****, its friday and im almost off work. I dont care if this is a necro, I need to get in my last posts of the week!

Real reasons people leave WZs:

1) Your team had 6 people guarding the left door in voidstar yet a bomb is planted with 6:55 left in round one

2) The other team scores a goal in the first 30 seconds in huttball

3) The first round of hypergates results in 175-84

4) Civil war starts with the other team 3-capping you, or close to it in the first minute of the game

If you only have 2 hours to play, and need 4 wins for the weekly, and you are solo queueing, sometimes quitting is what you need to do to ensure you get the daily before RL beckons.

Edited by DarthBloodloss

I am one of the people that will leave a loosing PVP match. I am 63 valor, have all my Champion dps and tanking gear. The only thing that will benefit me is Battlemaster gear. I have already bought what Battlemaster gear I can get. The ONLY way for me to get Battlemaster bags is to complete my daily and weekly quests. I don't need anymore commendations. There is currently no incentive for me to stay in a loosing PVP match.

So until they DO make it worth my while to stay, I will continue to leave a loosing PVP match.

If they start penalizing me for leaving early with no chance to get Battlemaster bags, I am done with the game.

I am tired of the constant bugs and no REAL customer service. I am sure they are also tired of my constant complaining.

I'll give you a better reason, I'm not going to spend my play time being farmed in a PUG WZ. That isn't fun, there's no honor, nor valor, nor any cause here to fight for, I play this game for fun. If I'm not having fun then heck with it, I'll spend my dollar and time elsewhwere.

I don't mind losing, or a desperate WZ, but why should my avatar have to stick around and be shot like a fish in a barrel, or be penalized if i don't?

Regardless of all my bickering about premades, class imbalance etc there's only one thing that can make me leave a warzone: When I notice that my team mates are doing utterly retarded things. I will stick around, regardless of who I'm against and the expected outcome of the game, as long as I feel like everyone on the team is atleast trying.

Some prime examples:

* Agreeing on one thing in the spawn and doing the complete opposite when the barrier falls. There is no point in sticking around and questioning them because every time I've tried that I've been greeted by some offensive comment. You can't even say "hey, what happened , guys, I thought we had agreed on....." without being called a try-hard and every profanity in the book. I'm ok with not having a plan at all, since that's usually the case in pugs, but don't say one thing and do the complete opposite. I'm done heading for that node we were supposed to head for just to discover that no one els came. It's not even about me dying alone, it's that I could have helped them somewhere els. There's no point in spreading thin.

*Having the vast majority going a certain direction for no apparent reason. Prime example would be when everyone but yourself drops on one side on VS defensive BEFORE you've even seen the enemies. Bye, bye.

*1 minute into the game and you have 6 people camping home node on behalf of "being up against a good premade". Yes, this actually happens, all you people who claim that the mixed enviroment is great. I don't care who's on the other side but I'm sure as hell not going to get farmed alone, I did that for the longest time but those days are over, while my *********** team mates are farming medals.

Edited by Washingtoon

The reason of leaving soon it's cos its a dumb system, no debuff if you leave. So... if you want a buff that you do not have just queue, quit and go do your missions.

You enter a group, you notice that you'll be wiped out cos' your teams weak or the other side is a PUG, so you quit.

If the system is dumb use it to your leverage.

I am one of the people that will leave a loosing PVP match. I am 63 valor, have all my Champion dps and tanking gear. The only thing that will benefit me is Battlemaster gear. I have already bought what Battlemaster gear I can get. The ONLY way for me to get Battlemaster bags is to complete my daily and weekly quests. I don't need anymore commendations. There is currently no incentive for me to stay in a loosing PVP match.

So until they DO make it worth my while to stay, I will continue to leave a loosing PVP match.

If they start penalizing me for leaving early with no chance to get Battlemaster bags, I am done with the game.

I am tired of the constant bugs and no REAL customer service. I am sure they are also tired of my constant complaining.

l2p/play premades=stop losing matches=profit

Well i say it as complicated as this:

Quitters suck!

Theres nothing more in it... ofc some are less experienced than others. Quitting can be explaned many ways and as their points have logic in them, they are still not valid enough.

Oh i see.

-Whats the valid reason for PUG players to ignore OPS chat?

-Whats the valid reason for PUG players to ignore calling Incs?

-Whats the valid reason for PUG players not to pass the ball when they have allmost no health left?

-Whats the valid reason for PUG players to stand at the ledge of their own goalside, allowing leaps up?

-Whats the valid reason for PUG players to whitebar resolve on the ballcarrier as he approaches our goalside, disabling knockbacks and pulls?

-Whats the valid reason for PUG players to ignore objectives in general and simply play their own game?

And finally: If my kitchen is burning, my ISP DC's me or my kid falls out of his bed and hurts himself - why are those not valid reasons to quit a warzone?

Once you have explained how you defend the first Q's with valid reasons, and also make me understand how a game is more important then unexpected RL situations that could occur and need attention -Then i will stop quitting for the same reasons. Im eagerly awaiting to be enlightened! =)

Edited by Twin