Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

+500k Protection Club

mclammitys

Just as there is healing and dmg one to =)))

http://i42.tinypic.com/6ohkt4.jpg

Duo whit my girl healing

Pocket healers rule!

You get 4 out of 11 medals for pressing Guard once. And using Taunt every 30-45 seconds.

She gets 3 in total for working her butt off.

And that is what we at Bioware call "balance".

Edited by Sabbathius

Pocket healers rule!

You get 4 out of 11 medals for pressing Guard once. And using Taunt every 30-45 seconds.

She gets 3 in total for working her butt off.

And that is what we at Bioware call "balance".

Three for being incredibly lazy. Had she put effort in, she would have gotten 7-8. The healer I run with gets these all the time, but does more than semi-afk while hitting 3 buttons.

75k healed

300k healed

2.5k heal

5k heal

10 kills

25 kills

2.5 hit

Killing blow

75k damage

Edited by Moosestick

because assassin tanks are way op, tell me when u can see a dps assassin with those stats

Medals != Representative of balance.

A tankasin guards, gets protection. A DPS assassin does not.

A tankasin does a lot of self healing, offsets lower tank mitigation. A DPS assassin does not.

The DPS related medals? All achievable by DPS assassins.

The reality is that the medal system right now is broken and strongly favour tanks, severely punish healers that just focus on healing, and encourage objective-ignoring rambo play by DPS players.

A tankasin does a lot of self healing, offsets lower tank mitigation. A DPS assassin does not.

The reality is that the medal system right now is broken and strongly favour tanks, severely punish healers that just focus on healing, and encourage objective-ignoring rambo play by DPS players.

Easy for a dps assn to get 50k protection.

Only classes I think need help with medals are mara and snipers since they are locked out of heal and tank medals

where in my post did u see medals? stats =/= medals

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.