Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

**{Must See T.V.}** Sage DPS is SOOO Hard

NoSmokin

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you may have topped the tracer missile hero. Lol.

Just for reference...

Watch it side by side and see that a Merc can do 3k+ damage every 1.5 seconds while it takes the Sage 3 seconds to match that damage IF he gets a crit on all atatcks on the 3 second channel. Thats not counting the 5k+ instant casts the Merc could have fired off as well while the Sage only has one instant cast that doesnt even come close to 2k.

Nerf Sages!111!!!!

Edited by LoL-K-Noob

Watch it side by side and see that a Merc can do 3k+ damage every 1.5 seconds while it takes the Sage 3 seconds to match that damage IF he gets a crit on all atatcks on the 3 second channel. Thats not counting the 5k+ instant casts the Merc could have fired off as well while the Sage only has one instant cast that doesnt even come close to 2k.

Nerf Sages!111!!!!

i could have also done alot of AoE damage with the procs i was getting i wasnt specced for spamming it really was just messin around lol

Nerf Sages!111!!!!

sage can do that indefinately, merc not so much?

Nerf Sages!111!!!!

And watch the merc run out of ammo while the sage will just keep going...

Also look at the utility of the 2 classes, see what can carry a ball better in huttball or stop the carrier...

I know you don`t want your class nerfed, but don`t lie about it.....

sage can do that indefinately, merc not so much?

Oh no indefinately 3k+ over 3 seconds compared to spike 3k+ every 1.5 seconds coupled with 5k+ spike. You act as if everybody doesnt know about the talent that reduces heat when missiles crit hit so your claim that once a Merc goes through his rotation hes dried up is FALSE. Or his other talents/abilities that vent heat.

Edited by LoL-K-Noob

And watch the merc run out of ammo while the sage will just keep going...

Also look at the utility of the 2 classes, see what can carry a ball better in huttball or stop the carrier...

I know you don`t want your class nerfed, but don`t lie about it.....

The only lie is stating Mercs dont have a form of energy management to keep them in the game. Of course only spamming tracer missile = no mana. Merc also has the best Knockback in game being a 20 second cooldown/AoE/snare making them the best ball stopper. On top of another knock back thats equal if not farther range then Sage knockback.

Edited by LoL-K-Noob

I do not get it. Realy do not.

Every class has some kind of filler spell. Sage filler spells cost force, so they hit harder then others.

Sage/Sorcs are the only ones without a free "autoattack".

Run around as Trooper/BH and spam your free attack. I bet you will do more damage then 80% of the others, who stand around most of the time thinking about what to click.

That is the beauty of swtor, even the worst spec, played by the worst guy can do rather good.

You can do damage as full heal speced and no one would notice. You could even do damage wihtout a spec and no one would notice. (Had a lvl 60 mage once in wow with zero points spend, he did not know he could...he was raiding MC and his raid did not notice. :D We only noticed it, when we asked him to aoe and he started to cast his arcane explosions )

Yes, Sage dps is simple right now. But if it is so simple, why does my Sage outdamage 90% of all sages and sorcs twofold (never ever getting outdamaged even when losing)? I guess they run around thinking this video is a guide.

PS. Make it a mock-guide please.

BTW You can do the same with disturbance as telekinetics. It also shows how little of Sage/Sorc damage is actually AoE. It is way less then people think.

Edited by Karenai

Nerf Sages!111!!!!

lmao, a sniper's SoS has the same mechanics as the Telekinetic Throw (3sec channel) except it doesn't have a build in slow has a longer cooldown (6secs vs 15 secs). Did i mention it does less dmg?? such class balance failure

Edited by painsponge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.