The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Who's the Best? On Your Server that is!

Orsian

On Daragon Trail, as much as I hate being egotistical. Me.

For the most part, the other high level BM Powertechs (Or Vanguards) are full AP. I have no idea why, but they are, and I laugh when I kill them...So it gets a bit skewed on who would be the "best" as I have no direct competition.

Edited by exphryl

I am, obviously =P

Well, when it comes to being a pve-only tanking-specced powertech, anyways. I dont do the pvp thing, so I have no idea there, and I'm pretty average when it comes to playing DPS.

To be fair, though, there's only a dozen or so level 50 powertechs on my server, so I dont have much competition =)

Question does not really say it all.

Best at what?

Seeing as this class is varied in so many ways, the question is unfair.

Am I a better PT because my Pyro build allows me to rack up 700k damage , with over 100 kills walking out of pvp with the most medals? What about the hybrid build who can make sure your team wins any huttball because no one can stop them from capping,or the full tank that can lock down an objective by themselves?

What about a PvE focused PT?

Okay, more specific? Sure, who's the best Powertech on your server, pvp, pve, doesn't matter, who's getting *it* done and still having fun? Could be the guy tanking Karagga or the guy busting heads in Alderaan and Ilum.

I'd say from my server it'd have to be Roastbeef, just looking at the way he does stuff in pvp, grappling mdps off of healers, rocket punch the mdps to snare, then rocket jump to the healer to interrupt the heal and start beating the healer down. All excellent things.

I'd say from my server it'd have to be Roastbeef, just looking at the way he does stuff in pvp, grappling mdps off of healers, rocket punch the mdps to snare, then rocket jump to the healer to interrupt the heal and start beating the healer down. All excellent things.

And here we have a REAL pvper!