Huttball needs to die and be completely replaced

Trebexx

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suggestion:

If you see Huttball coming up and hate it, QUIT IMMEDIATELY before the match starts so that a useful person can take your place. (Note: This is NOT the same as "rage quitting" if the other teams scores.)

I personally think it's a blast. Using sage, assassin, and guardian alts.

Alderaan is the weakest of the three WZs - IMO.

> at doing what?

Carrying the ball perhaps. But, as I have said, there aren't 16 balls in Huttball, there's just the 1. Not everyone needs to carry the ball.

Learn your role and learn to play and huttball is very good.

Hmmm mercs role is to be carried by force users... got it. Thx.

Your maybe just a bad melee... I(assassin) top charts non stop and run the ball maybe 4 of the 6 scores if we 6 cap them. Your doing it wrong don't cry about the game being unbalanced. Your just bad

Remove your AoE knockback from your bar, play 100 matches, tell me you're still having fun. If you aren't, welcome to half the other melee DPS classes in the game... and the most notable critics of Huttball.

Edited by McVade

So, because YOU don't like it, it should be removed.

Even though there are MANY of us who love it.

Who are you to think the game should cater to your tastes and your tastes only?!

You're nothing special OP. Stop making stupid threads like this.

I could see an argument for premades in huttball having to go. They really do make that particular warzone a lot less fun given the way the objectives work and the fact that certain classes shine.

The WZ itself is fine though- provided I'm not up against a solid premade, it's usually the one with the most memorable plays and most interesting battles.

Even when I do run up against a decked out premade, or walk into a 3-0 match, I find it enjoyable to make their face-rolling as difficult as possible. This usually involves sticking to their healer like glue, then watching my team manage to kill their ball carriers if they can figure out how to not allow people to jump all the way to the goal line.

Huttball is just plain trash, they need to give it a major overhaul so its not so op sorcerer, assassin, operative. Since in every match of huttball exspecially those are the only classes that seem to be played.

Anyone that says sorcerer and assassin are not op play them as there main. I play a juggernaut and its literally almost impossible to kill any assassin or sorcerer due to the fact they get invis in battle which stops the fight, push back effect, stuns, as well as increased running spead all of which allows anyone to stop the fight at anytime and run. Or range attack non stop while pushing anyone away that gets close. Add all that together and a team compromised of mostly sorcerer's, assassin's, and powertech's is almost impossible to beat or even survive.

Since it seems almost 90% of the players on the imperial ide only play as those three classes pvp is just an utter and complete failure.

lmao.

Could not be more wrong.

It's the warzone where working as a team instead of just as 8 skilled players is most important.

That's not to say different characters don't have different roles. There's not 16 balls in Huttball, we can't all be the ball carrier.

Team up 8 sages againts 8 marauders.

love huttball. and ive came back from 2 many times

Pics or It Didn’t Happen is a popular phrase used in response to a person who has made an unbelievable or outlandish claim, common on many forums around the Internet, including Digg, Reddit, MetaFilter, Fark, 4chan, SomethingAwful, and more. Google search for the phrase returns over 8,000,000 results, although it has been used in only a few image macros, usually pertaining to the Bible.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pics-or-it-didnt-happen

Wow, i'm surprised by the turn out for this.

If you could, try to be constructive. I gave many reasons. Try to counter those rather than saying "i like it". I understand you like it, but why.

I am a scoundrel if you must know, but i also play alts and play with friends/family so i have a pretty broad view. That being said, please leave alts out of the conversation. The game is balanced for lvl 50.

I know how to play, but like all the other people have said, it's kind of pointless after a while.

I can stealth to their base, never get a pass, and be useless the entire game waiting for a pass that's never going to happen. Also, when people run by, all they need is an aoe that's semi close before i'm F'd.

I can get on their healer, and get knocked back instantly. Then I have to wait for the vent to hit me in the correct direction.

I can get on their carrier. This is usually my best bet since i can still slow, do dmg, and aoe cc a bit (cybertech grenades). Even then, same thing as with healers, i get knocked back.

You cannot ignore the facts that I originally presented; other people have even echoed them.

Many of you talk about utility (speed, grip, shield..etc..). However, they are not evenly spread across the clsses.

Maybe you guys think it's fun b/c you're one of the OP classes, which is fine. Usually you strive for balance, and that's the last thing I think when I think of huttball.

Hell, when I play my wife's 20's sage, i have a lot more fun (but as stated above alts aren't endgame).

Even if the game is not completely removed, it needs to be revamped. The name "froceball" fits all too well.

Huttball is just plain trash, they need to give it a major overhaul so its not so op sorcerer, assassin, operative. Since in every match of huttball exspecially those are the only classes that seem to be played.

Anyone that says sorcerer and assassin are not op play them as there main. I play a juggernaut and its literally almost impossible to kill any assassin or sorcerer due to the fact they get invis in battle which stops the fight, push back effect, stuns, as well as increased running spead all of which allows anyone to stop the fight at anytime and run. Or range attack non stop while pushing anyone away that gets close. Add all that together and a team compromised of mostly sorcerer's, assassin's, and powertech's is almost impossible to beat or even survive.

Since it seems almost 90% of the players on the imperial ide only play as those three classes pvp is just an utter and complete failure.

Another bad complaining about x and y class being OP. Nobody in this game is OP. The classes are pretty well balanced. Just because you can not beat x and y class does not make them OP.

You people that constantly whine about OP classes need to go back to the other MMO where you may have had a case.

Another bad complaining about x and y class being OP. Nobody in this game is OP. The classes are pretty well balanced. Just because you can not beat x and y class does not make them OP.

You people that constantly whine about OP classes need to go back to the other MMO where you may have had a case.

Are they **** balanced. You need to look up the world balanced.