The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[Video] Outlaw's Den Server PVP Event - Warriors of the Shadow

nockout

Our server put together a community PVP event in Outlaw's Den to facilitate 2v2's+ and to solve the massive amount of forum drama we have so far, and I have to say it was a massive success!

I have to thank BW for creating a setting like Outlaw's Den which made this possible. I highly recommend that other servers put events like these together. PvP is what we make it and this is the most fun I've had in this game so far.

Here's a vid I made showcasing some of the highlights of the event.

http://www.swtormovies.com/movieview.php?id=2311

:cool:

Edited by nockout

Very ncie to see that there can be some organized and by the looks of it compettiive pvp out there in this game.

More posts like this can save the game, as it inspires and helps others to make PROPER pvp events. Not the 'i scored 250k damage ina wz im pro' threads that plague this game.

For the purpose of arenas, this game adds a mechanic that I've never personally played with, but love dearly. Tanks! They are an essential part of every team and make for some really awesone comp makeups.

I saw every class do well at this event. I can honestly say that in my 8+ yrs of mmo pvp experience this is the most balanced pvp game I have played.

Except for hybrid dps/tank shadows. They're ridiculous. Sorry Prestige :D

Yea the community really stepped up for the event. The amount of respect for the games that were going on was awesome. There were a few times during the lull's that someone would come and knock everyone off the ledge into the pit, and 1 shadow who went around ganking people at low health, but its pretty easy to take care of griefers when everyone's name is red :)

Our server put together a community PVP event in Outlaw's Den to facilitate 2v2's+ and to solve the massive amount of forum drama we have so far, and I have to say it was a massive success!

I have to thank BW for creating a setting like Outlaw's Den which made this possible. I highly recommend that other servers put events like these together. PvP is what we make it and this is the most fun I've had in this game so far.

Here's a vid I made showcasing some of the highlights of the event.

:cool:

http://swtormovies.com/index.php

use this. not youtube

Edited by Trineda
removed inflammatory comment

To all the forum haters, throwing around your ridiculous claims in all capital letters threatening with sub cancellations to get the devs attention...

Hello everyone,

Thanks for keeping this discussion constructive and interesting! We love to see threads like this and appreciate the effort you've put into the community! Loved the location you picked!

Take notes :rolleyes:

Ah, nice job! Its giod to see a community organized event this early in the game.

One of the few nice posts in this section of the forum and no comments?

Nice video and looks like really fun event. Gj doing it, looked like a blast!

Not enough QQing to get people interested

The event was a great time had by all. Not only did it give us the opportunity to fight people in a relatively controlled environment, without the Ilum lag, but we also were able to mingle with players who would normally be out to kill us. A true community event indeed.

Great job Knocko - not only on the vid but in setting this up.

Big thanx to all those who came out and participated.

Acedia

Really awesome vid. I'd love to see arena in the games. Wouldn't even have to be rated to begin with, but be there as an alternative to warzones. If there were rated arenas keeping it 4v4 would be really interesting in this game with the addition of tanks. It just adds a whole new element to this style of PvP.