What did you do today in swtor 50s?

Kaladorei

ok so i stood around on fleet today after completing my dailies. i literally spent 6-8 hours doing nothing other than spamming the pvp button.

All our OPs content is completed. Ive collected every datacron in the game and literally we have nothing to do.

what did you guys do today?

I went to work so I can pay my mortgage, buy food, stuff like that. You know, real people stuff.

The game is clearly not intended (at this point) to entertain people for 6-8 hr stretches every day. Get used to it. There are definitely some issues with this game worth complaining about, but not being able to find stuff to do for 6-8 hrs/day is not one of them.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I opened up the launcher, put in my account details, started up the game, then sat on the character select screen...

... for a while.

Then when I realized I couldn't bring myself to log in, I finally mustered up the courage to unsubscribe.

What a weight off my shoulders!

Here's to 1.2 though...

As for what i did today i openly mocked people, beat more up in warzones and laughed at the ineptitude of the game creators.

You spent all day playing a video game and whining about the people that created it. Not sure you are in a position to be mocking anyone.

I went to work so I can pay my mortgage, buy food, stuff like that. You know, real people stuff.

The game is clearly not intended (at this point) to entertain people for 6-8 hr stretches every day. Get used to it. There are definitely some issues with this game worth complaining about, but not being able to find stuff to do for 6-8 hrs/day is not one of them.

As bored of the endgame or lack there of I am I have to agree if you want 6-8hrs of content to do everyday either learn to enjoy PvP(Like I did) or give the game 2-3 more years to build up different types of content. Ive been playing MMO's for over 10 years and TBH am shocked the game launched with as much endgame as it did most games I've played don't launch with any or next to nothing at the most they expect you to spend the first few months leveling before they need to add any endgame am just happy bioware didn't think that way and so should everyone.

Best thread ever. Logged to my 50 SW and the fleet lagged like hell which reminded me how the engine sucks. Thought I go do some dailies, but I remembered how bad the travelling system is so I didn't bother. Logged off after 2 minutes. Took 7 days free wow gametime and logged in to my hunter, orgrimmar, all settings max 60 fps, more people there than at the fleet.

Too bad I bought a gamecard so 1 month gets wasted.

I still don't have a 50, my highest toon is a 33.

People have started making fun of me.

I suck at levelling.

Actually I kind of stick at paying attention to anything for an exten

Edited by Quip

I logged on, spammed fleet for about 1.5 hours looking for a flashpoint HM group.

I logged off after no takers.

I sent Blizzard a ticket asking them to undelete my level 85 warrior. I couldn't remember his name but I explained the situation to them. They sent me an email with 7 free days of game time.

I logged back on to SWTOR and spammed fleet some more, looking for a group for HM flashpoints. Got a tank/DPS but no healer would bite. Jumped around for a bit spamming. Spent about 2 hours doing that.

The group split. I logged off for a bit ate some lunch ran a few errands.

Came home, logged back on, spammed fleet some more, got invited to a group and all we needed was a tank. Hung around while the group leader spammed for a while. Around 8 hours after sending my ticket to Blizzard, my phone buzzed and they sent a response. Got the toon back.

I logged off SWTOR, logged into WoW, downloaded the latest patch update. While that was happening I vacuumed my living room. After I was completed, I jumped into the game, went to the LFD group and ran some of the new heroic 5 man dungeons introduced in the latest patch within about 7 minutes of queuing.

I hung my head in shame that I was able to experience all of the new dungeons in less time than I had spent in SWTOR today LOOKING for a group. I'm going to try the new raid tonight with the raid finder.

You make me feel like actually trying WOW now.

QFT.

If you have 8 toons fully rakata geared,full battlemaster with every datacron and quest completed then I have sympathy for you.

Why would you ever make 8 toons? Who wants to do the same side quests 6 times over?

Levelling an alt for 5 unique quests per planet, done in the same order as every other class is not replayability. I can't even stand to get my Consular off Tython because I can't stand the base run speed, and quite frankly I don't like alts. My main is the only character I care about, so whatever I want to do in the game, I want to do on my main.

Furthermore, it takes no more than 4 weeks to hit 50, having collected every datacron on every planet, having revealed the map on every planet, having done every heroic quest on every planet, done every normal flashpoint while levelling, maxed crafting, and maxed companion rep.

Edited by Gungan

LET's RUSH TO GET 50 so we can STAND around and COMPLAIN! Woo-hoo!

Guess who's laughing now.

Hint: <---- This guy.

Yeah, a game that has been out for 2 months being level 50 sure is rushing, playing extremely casual to 50!

Breaking news: Biodrone has no substantial argument. More at 11.

why would you ever make 8 toons? Who wants to do the same side quests 6 times over?

Levelling an alt for 5 unique quests per planet, done in the same order as every other class is not replayability. I can't even stand to get my consular off tython because i can't stand the base run speed, and quite frankly i don't like alts. My main is the only character i care about, so whatever i want to do in the game, i want to do on my main.

this^^^^

I work five days a week, I too own a house, I do chores too. I still have 4 hours a day of free time to do relax.

ok so i stood around on fleet today after completing my dailies. i literally spent 6-8 hours doing nothing other than spamming the pvp button.

All our OPs content is completed. Ive collected every datacron in the game and literally we have nothing to do.

what did you guys do today?

So let me get this straight. You're level 50, with all of your holocrons and you don't go around different planets killing republic players?

I work five days a week, I too own a house, I do chores too. I still have 4 hours a day of free time to do relax.

Hey now, clearly "LOL GUYS IM SO BUSY IF YOU DONT ENJOY THIS GAME YOU MUST CLEARLY HAVE NO LIFE" is a substantial argument! Along with "WHY ARE YOU LEVEL 50 IN A GAME THAT HAS BEEN OUT FOR 2 MONTHS AND YOU CAN HIT THE LEVEL CAP PLAYING VERY CASUALLY IN A MONTH"

So let me get this straight. You're level 50, with all of your holocrons and you don't go around different planets killing republic players?

i am republic and the imps dont fight my guild simply because we outgear them

warzones= shutdown in 120 sec and they dissappear from ilum the moment they see us pop up...

Yeah, a game that has been out for 2 months being level 50 sure is rushing, playing extremely casual to 50!

Breaking news: Biodrone has no substantial argument. More at 11.

2 Months is a long time. Heard Frodo destroyed the ring in 2 months flat. Pretty damn epic if you ask me.

Your "argument" is just as substantial as his.

Edited by LucisAbyssus

Hey now, clearly "LOL GUYS IM SO BUSY IF YOU DONT ENJOY THIS GAME YOU MUST CLEARLY HAVE NO LIFE" is a substantial argument! Along with "WHY ARE YOU LEVEL 50 IN A GAME THAT HAS BEEN OUT FOR 2 MONTHS AND YOU CAN HIT THE LEVEL CAP PLAYING VERY CASUALLY IN A MONTH"

Depending on your definition of "very casually".

You play for two hours a day and get to 50 in one month.

I cancelled my subscription... does that count?

I got bored of logging onto my level 50, and then my alts became just as boring.

I need a new game to play

I thought SWTOR would last me until at least TERA, but that is looking more grim every day.

I'm at work dreaming of warzones, does that count? :(

Being a healer, even low geared such as myself, I win warzones 75% of the time. When I was dps I usually lost most of the time. It makes me feel like I contributed to victory even though I don't get MVP votes as often as others, nor many medals for that matter.

Ah screw it, who cares about commendations. I just want to win. :cool:

If you spent 6 plus hours doing nothing but standing in the fleet, then you have bigger problems than an MMO with minimal endgame.

>Plays a video game.

>acts elitist and calls/implies people are stupid for not playing a video game like them whilst simultaneously catering to the social norm's opinion about video games.