What did you do today in swtor 50s?

Kaladorei

ok so i stood around on fleet today after completing my dailies. i literally spent 6-8 hours doing nothing other than spamming the pvp button.

All our OPs content is completed. Ive collected every datacron in the game and literally we have nothing to do.

what did you guys do today?

Edited by Kaladorei

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so i stood around on fleet today after completing my dailies. i literally spent 6-8 hours doing nothing other than spamming the pvp button.

All our OPs content is completed. Ive collected every datacron in the game and literally we have nothing to do.

Same thing we do every day, Pinky: Try to take over the galaxy.

Browse the SWTOR forum...Its more fun then playing the game!

And I think its 2 days left on my 60 day when I started! I actually cannot wait to see the numbers next month! I mean all the crap people took from the biobots when issues are brought up, the whole if you dont like it leave.....Well enjoy the upcoming ghost towns. I know last weekend my server had just over 1k people on it @ prime time (I spent the last month just leveling up a mirror on same server to see if any better...nope). Oh and for those that ask....That is doing /who class to check the numbers. THe only class over 100 was sorc. This was a server that had some of the longest que's when game launched...and is listed as HEAVY! DAOC has more players on its server then my "heavy" server....

Edited by Grometsc

LET's RUSH TO GET 50 so we can STAND around and COMPLAIN! Woo-hoo!

Guess who's laughing now.

Hint: <---- This guy.

QFT.

If you have 8 toons fully rakata geared,full battlemaster with every datacron and quest completed then I have sympathy for you.

I tried to play my 34 republic alt instead and found I had no desire to plod through Balmorra just to see my class story. So I promptly logged off after about 15 minutes and loaded up Alan Wake. Now THAT'S a game with story.

In other words, I played something else. Will continue to do so for probably the next year before I resub, and that ONLY if they make tons of design changes.

LET's RUSH TO GET 50 so we can STAND around and COMPLAIN! Woo-hoo!

Guess who's laughing now.

Hint: <---- This guy.

Maybe if the games was still in it's first month, but now at the end of the 2nd and how fast leveling is your attempted jab at the players just falls flat.

I logged on, spammed fleet for about 1.5 hours looking for a flashpoint HM group.

I logged off after no takers.

I sent Blizzard a ticket asking them to undelete my level 85 warrior. I couldn't remember his name but I explained the situation to them. They sent me an email with 7 free days of game time.

I logged back on to SWTOR and spammed fleet some more, looking for a group for HM flashpoints. Got a tank/DPS but no healer would bite. Jumped around for a bit spamming. Spent about 2 hours doing that.

The group split. I logged off for a bit ate some lunch ran a few errands.

Came home, logged back on, spammed fleet some more, got invited to a group and all we needed was a tank. Hung around while the group leader spammed for a while. Around 8 hours after sending my ticket to Blizzard, my phone buzzed and they sent a response. Got the toon back.

I logged off SWTOR, logged into WoW, downloaded the latest patch update. While that was happening I vacuumed my living room. After I was completed, I jumped into the game, went to the LFD group and ran some of the new heroic 5 man dungeons introduced in the latest patch within about 7 minutes of queuing.

I hung my head in shame that I was able to experience all of the new dungeons in less time than I had spent in SWTOR today LOOKING for a group. I'm going to try the new raid tonight with the raid finder.

Maybe if the games was still in it's first month, but now at the end of the 2nd and how fast leveling is your attempted jab at the players just falls flat.

At about 5-6 day played (120-144 hours) to get to 50, for someone who plays 3-4 hours a day is well over a month to 50 if you don't play everyday. And that is just 1 char, many give a few classes a try to find the one they like. I have allot of people in my guild still working on their first 50.

Gotta agree - very little end game stuff to do

and what i can do is bugged - untill it is so called fixed where they fix 1 thing and create 2 more bugs.

This game was released to soon and it was heavily rushed.

And

As for what i did today i openly mocked people, beat more up in warzones and laughed at the ineptitude of the game creators.