What did you do today in swtor 50s?

Kaladorei

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

played a couple warzones. Realized i was doing the same thing at level 10 only my attire looked better, now my daugter thinks my toon looks like an octopus.

Tried to level an alt but i dont feel like taking the same questlines over again only to eventually loath toon when he hits 50.

Logged out

bought some beers and broke out the turntables. Not sure when i plan to log back in....

I'm not 50 yet im 37) so not all of the casuals are... I have a job and kids and only play 1-2 maybe 3 hours a night though skipping a night pretty often.

I've played MMO's since Daoc was released so I know what i'm doing too.

There are some of us still leveling which will help the group numbers out. That said some of the planets im on have some pretty sad sumbers making heroics pretty tough to do.

You're at a bar, club or lounge. After a few hours, you start to get bored.

Do you just get up and go, or do you sit there and write a letter to the owner explaining your boredom?

Depends if they hyped this bar for four years, said they are spending 200 million dollars on this bar, made you pay an entrance fee of 60 bucks then prepay 15 dollars an hour for being inside.

What do you think?

Edited by DigitalDreamz

ok so i stood around on fleet today after completing my dailies. i literally spent 6-8 hours doing nothing other than spamming the pvp button.

All our OPs content is completed. Ive collected every datacron in the game and literally we have nothing to do.

what did you guys do today?

If you spent 8 hours of your time on the fleet you have other problems other then he lack of end game content.....

Anyways I recently just turned lv.50 (Assassin) myself but honestly I think Im done with it... lifeless planets, horrible pvp, daily grind of trying to get decent pve gear.. I can't handle it.

depending on what type of updates Bioware releases might sway me back in.. but for now I wont allow my self to pay 15 bucks a month to play an ordinary game. Don't get me wrong I loved every bit of lvs. 1-50 worth 60 bucks if you ask me just for the story.

The funny part is my brother and a couple of my friends talked me into buying it they quit playing before I did..a couple of them didn't even reach 30.

All in all just not the right game for me.. and seriously I tried to enjoy it but it's just like any other MMO a waste of money.

You're at a bar, club or lounge. After a few hours, you start to get bored.

Do you just get up and go, or do you sit there and write a letter to the owner explaining your boredom?

I like your answer it is very logical.

take this into consideration though, many people on these forums have been writting stuff on here for a couple years now. It has become natural to check the forums here or to comment about the game because we have been doing it for quite some time now.

Most issues we hear about today, have been mentioned by the commnity well before release, I think this is causing some frusteration.

Depends if they hyped this bar for four years, said they are spending 200 million dollars on this bar, made you pay an entrance fee of 60 bucks then prepay 15 dollars an hour for being inside.

What do you think?

If you got a single toon to 50 in 5 days (120 hours) - You have paid $75 - You paid roughly $.60 per hour of entertainment. That is assuming no alts - and 5 days played.

Personally I find that an incredible deal.

I guess some people will never be happy. Or they just like to complain

Edited by DaninTexas

Logged in to take stuff out of my mail to avoid losing it when my account expires in a few days.

[Jung Ma server] Queued for pvp, got huttball within 5 minutes, rolled face on my keyboard, won huttball [63 sorc in full BM], realized all my friends were offline, game is still void of anything interesting, and realized I don't really give a **** about my items in the mail because I don't intend on ever coming back. Logged off.

Run 3 wz wins 30 kills

Wait for raid stranding in fleet looking out in the air

wait i just Sold my new pc "get the pc only to play swtor for" unsub the game

Swtor was my last mmo after Playing mmos for the last 14 years i really hope This game was the new wow 7-8 years to Come in swtor , but it failed and i was saying This was the last game

I going to play gw2 tera warhammer 40k no thanks plandetside2 uhm. Nach

If you got a single toon to 50 in 5 days (120 hours) - You have paid $75 - You paid roughly $.60 per hour of entertainment. That is assuming no alts - and 5 days played.

Personally I find that an incredible deal.

I guess some people will never be happy. Or they just like to complain

Actually i dont hink they are unhappy with the process, they just dont want to continue to pay 15 bucks a month to do nothing.

Is this so hard to understand?

Started a daily then decided that because i'm fully columi geared up that it was pointless so i quit. Stood around in Imp Fleet and trolled general chat for a bit. Had a look at when the rest of my guild were last online and decided to log off and return for raid next week as we've done all the content we can.

I then re-subbed WOW, downloaded the patch, got a new set of addons (oh addons how i've missed you) and did one of the new raids on there, it was like a breath of fresh air, particularly as i'd bought a new PC for SWTOR, so it looked sweet.

Today I continued my level 18 Sentinel on a new server, Ajunta Pal, because I heard they had a good Republic population (they do). This meant I shelved my Rank 73 Vanguard on Helm of Graush (a "heavy" population server). I did this because there is no one to do anything with on my old server.

While Ajunta Pal is a great server, I then realized I could not stomach leveling another character through Coruscant and Taris and Nar Shadaa, so I just played some Rock Band with my fiance. Glad I did because I was FINALLY able to get through "Won't Get Fooled Again" on Expert Drums!

I find it extremely funny the amount of trolls on this thread. Why are you still on the forums posting on all kinds of threads if you don't play anymore? I mean are you that upset about the game not being to your standards? I don't get it. If you don't play the game good for you, go away.

Went and open world PvP'd on open worlds with my guild after completing dailies on Ilum. Was a blast. We PvP'd on Voss, Tatooine, and Ilum. It was extremely exciting but I am wondering why people say 50 is boring. Haven't been bored once yet. Idk why poeple say they sit around the fleet and do nothing. Seriously go out and have some fun with your guild, do something, PvP, anything!

I find it extremely funny the amount of trolls on this thread. Why are you still on the forums posting on all kinds of threads if you don't play anymore? I mean are you that upset about the game not being to your standards? I don't get it. If you don't play the game good for you, go away.

I find it extremely funny the lack of people defending the game as most people know it has been a complete letdown.

Prior to the game being launched, there was a point of discussion on who the game would cater more towards, PVPer, PVEers or RPers/story fans.

PVP - is on the borderline of not working, it is clunky and doesn't perform well for a large section of the community with older PCs

PVE - has very little content, 10 bosses that are PUGable in normal and hard mode. A few world bosses who are always camped and some flashpoints that are pointless after you've done a couple of raids.

RP/Story - aside from a story quest, that ends at 50, the game has nothing new to offer to anyone, it is still the same old kill 10 rats, collect 5 items.

The fact that a lot of people are going back to WOW, a 7 or 8 year old game speaks volumes of a company that know how to maintain interest and it really is a tell tale sign of a game failing when numbers are visably dropping after just 2 months. Going back to WOW, the first time you levelled through the game felt epic, you felt yourself grow in power, the areas were all great. SWTOR didn't have that feel at all, Dromund Kaas the 2nd zone was painfully boring and after that it got worse, with the exception of Nar Shadaa and Correllia, which were nice.

I think a lot of people are looking for that next big game and a lot of us hoped it would be SWTOR, it seems some still hold on to that hope, i think for me personally, i'll keep the subscription going simply to do the 1 guild run a week we manage but i'll play WOW casually, using the raid/dungeon finders, until Diablo 3 comes out.

Edited by Writer