name your server and what you think the population is while your playing

darthkushsmoker

Played two servers consistently:

Lord Adraas, RP East. depending on the time, of course, but around 2-5pm there were probably 80-120 people in the Republic Fleet and around 20 on Ilum and finding a HM group by general chat (two weeks ago) was really difficult (or most of the lvl 37+ FP) at that time.

Canderous Ordo, PVE East, has around 120 people in the Imperial Fleet at 3 pm, but it reaches 170 at 6 pm, a lot more are level 50 and getting groups for Flashpoints was a LOT easier. Haven't reached lvl 50 there.

Doesnt matter to me, I would more than likely enjoy the game even more if it was a single player game, I dont like single player games that try to be MMOs which is what Bioware has made here...make a single player game, make it with 8 stories and then throw in some MMO aspects and charge people money to keep playing it.

Its brilliant from a business standpoint, bad from a player standpoint.

The game fails as an MMO, its great as a single player.

Server: Port Nowhere

Republic - Lvl 48 Commando

For the last three planets we have given up on running heroics. No one even mentions them any longer in chat. There is no point in even trying to get a group together. When you have 5-10 people in Voss and 4 of those are already level 50's doing lord knows what there....it gets useless. So yea, the population on Port Nowhere sucks.

• 1 month later...
Its for future ALTs I wanna make sure I pick a good server, u dont have to be a d#% k

Some people can't help it, maybe he's an only child?

Rogue Moon server: Imperial Fleet peak hours population is around 50, Republic Fleet is lower. PvP queues are about 30 minutes. Desperate for a merge.

Kellian Jarro

Mostly play with two friends so never have a problem doing group stuff. If I didn´t have them it would be pretty awful though. Were 30 people on the fleet yesterday evening, five people on Hoth and about ten or so on Voss. - Empire side.

I play on Sanctum of the Exalted, and I've done a pretty extensive survey of our population:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aregkvys5QFodDlvU05lQ3o2S3ZrYU9SYjRwM29OSnc#gid=0

There's some analysis on the other two tabs (check at the bottom of the spreadsheet).

Overall our population averages about 550 people during peak hours (about 350 over all times). Our overall Rep/Imp ratio is very close to 1. About 50% of our population is under level 30.

The data should be viewed with several caveats:

1. It's user reported. People make mistakes.

2. It's user reported. I have a weird mix of reporting times.

3. It's only a month of data.

4. It's not that many data points (< 40).

I'm more than happy to house any information you guys are willing to collect. Putting it into a spreadsheet is much easier than trying to sort through a billion threads here, including screenshots, with insufficient information about when the population snapshot was taken.

If you input your server population here:

http://www.thethirteenthlegion.torportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=433241&TabID=3813820

It will automagically feed into the spreadsheet for everyone to see.

Ideally, I'd love to have you do this on the Imperial side and then on the Republic side within a few minutes of each other, preferably during peak hours.

Paige

Wow, I'd say many of your servers are nicely populated!

Kellian Jarro (EU) - on a standard evening is no more than 20 chars on either fleet, same on Coruscant/Kaas, and 5 to 15 peeps on other planets. There are only 2 WZs going on at any time, one for lowbees and one for 50s. I haven't had a group for a heroic or FP since January. Many guildies have stopped logging even for raids.

We are equally underpopulated and unhappy both on Imp and on Rep, and mostly know each others chars on either side personally by now. In my opinion only cross-server LFG tools can solve this dire situation. 1.2 will just liven it up slightly for a month or two.

Edited by iFruit