www.swtor-spy.com done gone and brokenz?

notebene

I'm pinging it, but I can't get to the site? Or at least OpenDNS is barking at me.

I know, probably not a great place to ask the question.

But...well, I can't ask on 'their' forums. :rolleyes:

And this is probably the biggest collection of users that 'might' find that site useful. :rolleyes:

So there. :D

Thanks. :o

I'm not getting anything there either :(

"Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.swtor-spy.com"

I'm also using Chrome. Tried a different browser for hollers and monkeys, and still couldn't get there.

Guess I need to find some new DNS servers.

I'm also using Chrome. Tried a different browser for hollers and monkeys, and still couldn't get there.

Guess I need to find some new DNS servers.

Hollers and Monkeys... that's a new one on me. I think its rather funny, actually. Where do you live?

Hollers and Monkeys... that's a new one on me. I think its rather funny, actually. Where do you live?

Nothing 'regional', just a random stream of consciousness moment. :)

Tried forcing some other DNS servers on my router and that didn't work either.

They had a great page on where you can buy all the companion augment things and I wanted to do some shopping.

I'm pinging it, but I can't get to the site? Or at least OpenDNS is barking at me.

I know, probably not a great place to ask the question.

But...well, I can't ask on 'their' forums. :rolleyes:

And this is probably the biggest collection of users that 'might' find that site useful. :rolleyes:

So there. :D

Thanks. :o

I just tried it from google and got the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage".

It's my go-to site for datacron info as well. I started having issues accessing some pages last night, and today I can't access the site at all.

A quick Google search led me to their Facebook page, where I see this message:

We have been under synflood attack and we are still suffering the consequences. Things should get normalized within 24 hours.

Hopefully it's back up and running soon.

On their Facebook Page it states:

We have been under synflood attack and we are still suffering the consequences. Things should get normalized within 24 hours.

So it would appear they are being attacked by a Denial of Service Attacker. Guess they were doing such a great job their competitors wanted to close them down :(

I used swtor-spy for both Datacron Locations & Companion Gift info. Hope they get it fixed soon.