A Sincere Thank You to Bioware.

antiviolence

Totally agree with OP.

I love this game, but trying to play it is now like work. So for now, I am cancelling my subscription.

If the game did not have so many bugs and was no so imbalanced I might still be playing. But getting pawned near every PVP at lvl 50 as Imps are all BM and alway got more people then us. Sometimes can be 6 v 12. Is horrible. And since no Rep wants to PVP, the waiting time average is 30 minutes. Once I queues for 3 hours without a match. WIN!!!

Also Ilum is boring and I always dying to overwhelming Imp numbers or hours of meaningless arms grinding. And PVE dailies, is super boring as I near never find people to do it with me (play time difference).

So in total. Game is boring, and buggy and imbalance. I am trying to lvl up another toon, but when I think of end game, it kills my interest in the whole game.

bioware doesn't care, they made this game to win awards and get paychecks from wow-players.

Warzone shuts down at 8 vs 11.

Warzone shuts down at 7 vs 10.

Warzone shuts down at 6 vs 9.

That is all. You may now continue QQing about something that isn't happening.

As usual, a wild genius appears. Yes it shuts down. 8v12 is an automatic lost. 8v12 is where you get ***** for 120 seconds. Earn barely more than 4 medals. Then head back to fleet, queue for another few mins and enter another game with the exact same scenario.

You may now reply elsewhere. -1/10.

Just quite for now, and maybe come back in a few months time. Like I will be doing. SWTOR might get better :) then great! Or it might not......

Yes that's what my Guild Leader has been telling me since I expressed my concerns about the game. I might just take that advice and move on to something for awhile.

The amount of QQ in this thread is just hilarious to me.

Why do people insist on playing a game they dont like? Let me refer you to a much better thread:

This thread all summed up into 1 post

To each his own I guess. Please be my guest and continue to play SWTOR and mocking us. I do not know about the rest, but I did nothing to you. Thus you above statement to me is QQing me. Never the less, In 2 more days you will have 1 less player that post posts that offend you. :)

Have fun and a good life.

Edited by gadenp

Why do people insist on playing a game they dont like? Let me refer you to a much better thread:

Yes thanks for being rude. Obviously you did not read the thread. I did not ask for anything else more than what is presented to me. I'm only asking for a game breaking exploit to be fixed. I'm sorry if I would like to enjoy my pvp games with 8v8 teams the way it was intended.

Thanks for infecting my thread with your useless comment.

EDIT: and btw, thanks for making a thread to whine about people QQ-ing. Because judging from your old posts, you've pretty much QQed about the resolve system and CC's. Thank you :)

Edited by antiviolence

Dear Bioware,

Thank you for this amazing game thus far. Up until 2 weeks back, I kinda enjoyed the game, put up with a few bugs and glitches while at the same time convincing my guildies and friends that this game can only be better.

But I was so wrong. The game only got worst. Once again I'm here in the forums starting a thread about something game breaking. It seems that you've ignored me when I made in-game tickets about AFKers in Warzones. Ok fine. Then came the hundreds of battlemasters that started appearing after the first Ilum fix. I told myself it's okay just gear that's all. But now this whole 8v12 exploit is really getting out of hand.

First and foremost, I'm playing on the republic side which is already greatly outnumbered. I can live with that, it was my choice to choose the lesser populated side with my friends. I've spent most weeks in Ilum retreating to my base, pushing out to Southern Assault and then sent packing back to rep base again. Rinse and repeat. But I'm cool with it.

Once I'm done with Ilum, I'll head down back to fleet, party up with guildies and start playing a few WZ's. Since almost 2 weeks ago, I've consistently been joining 8v10-12 games. Yes, 8 reps vs 10-12 imps on almost every game. Whole night. For 6 hours. With the exception of the occasional normal 8v8 games, maybe if I'm lucky.. once or twice a night.

Even on Huttball against my fellow reps, I still fight unbalanced battles. I've made tickets regarding this game breaking problem since I found out about it a week or so after launch. That's almost 2 months ago. And worst, kinda, since you patched the game yesterday with the "credit for winning a game" bug fixed, I've not had a decent 8v8 game to play.

This isn't really a "I QUIT" thread for now. I still have more than a month on my subscription left and if nothing changes, then I think this game isn't for me. (Yes you guys can haz my items! :D) I would like to stress that I don't hate the game, I love star wars but it's day by day I feel like there's no point in logging in any more.

I'm sorry if the post is hard to read. I've just been zapped by 5 sorcs, I think i heard a tracer missile firing off, force charged by 2 sith warriors and I THINK I was jumped by 2 Operatives, couldn't really tell because the lightning animation was all over my screen. Oh and all this was in the same game.

Yours sincerely,

Someone who actually liked the game.

bioware proberly have all there manpower fixing the game right now and are to busy with game bug tickets to have time for that stuff right now :p

This game is beyond sad at this point.

Can we even trust that they will make a rated BG that works properly, won't be bugged (stuck at spawn while getting killed in a knockback?), and won't be exploited to all hell, making legit players having a massive uphill climb to compete?

Sigh.

To be fair exploitation is more on players then the developers.

OP, I do think they are working on issues and the game will improve. However keep in mind that half of the problems with warfronts actually came from players themselves. This does not excuse Bioware, but hopefully they will understand that not every player plays by the honor system and takes that into future design plans.

I plan to stick it out as long as i'm having fun. If you can't then hopefully you will check back and if the game is still here give it another shot. I personally think in the next month or two we will see some serious changes. But maybe i'm the eternal optimist.:D

To be fair exploitation is more on players then the developers.

OP, I do think they are working on issues and the game will improve. However keep in mind that half of the problems with warfronts actually came from players themselves. This does not excuse Bioware, but hopefully they will understand that not every player plays by the honor system and takes that into future design plans.

I plan to stick it out as long as i'm having fun. If you can't then hopefully you will check back and if the game is still here give it another shot. I personally think in the next month or two we will see some serious changes. But maybe i'm the eternal optimist.:D

Thanks for sharing your views. I guess that's the way I should actually be looking at this situation instead of pushing all the blame to Bioware. It's true that the players themselves are also at fault for exploiting a known bug.

:)

Well I'm a firm believer that MOST of the time when a majority of people have the same legitemate complaints or concerns about something. . .then theres something wrong. I'm starting to wonder myself if this game will make it anymore, which sucks for me caus' I'm gonna get alot of egg on my face for making my friends come here and play it. lol

Your thank you doesn't seem very sincere.

Yeah sorry. The original post was intended to thank BIOWARE for all good aspects of the game before I started with the bads. Then I wanted to make a rage post with a title that was meant to be sarcastic. But when I "calmed down" and thought about it all over again, I just decided to focus on the current problem rather than nitpicking on all the minor stuff.

My bad on the title

I cancelled 2 weeks ago, just checking the forum today for some good news ? Guess not :(

I just dont have more time and patience for this kind of jokes.

Terra pvp is going to be AWESOME, (im in the beta test), GW2 coming out this summer...

Too late Bioware, you have missed the boat.

nice try...