would you play this mmo if...

Emperor_Troll

A long time ago Kraft came out with mac n' cheese where they were Star Wars shapes. I knew they wouldn't hold together and impossible to get al dente but I still bought em because they were Star Wars.

Wait, what was the question?

I think you answered it, whatever it was.

if the game wasn't star wars, then the story wouldn't be star wars. if the story was equally compelling, like for instance if this was a dragon age MMO, i would play it. if it was orcs, night elves, and pandas grouped into a storyline from an old game that i didn't even like (starcraft ftw), then no, i'm not going to be interested at all.

i hope that helps with your quest.

I'll bite... It would depend on the setting and the story.

I like the mechanics so far. I love the stories.

If it was science fiction I would probably definitely be playing it. If it was in the Dragon Age setting I would definitely be playing it.

Other fantasy settings, maybe not. I seem to be a bit burnt out on them after years of EQ, EQ2, and six months of Rift.

Hello everyone!

We already have a thread discussing whether or not players would be interested in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ if it was not part of the Star Wars™ franchise. You can locate it, here: If this game wasn't starwars would you be playing it?

Since a topic already exists on this, we're going to close this one to help keep our forums better organized. Feel free to share any of your thoughts or feedback in the already existing thread!

Thank you.