do you regret your legacy name?

DragonAgeOrgins

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent a lot of time thinking about mine, so I'm happy with it.

And I do think that the dialog telling you that it can't be changed was clear. But perhaps make it clearer?

People choosing stupid names kinda takes away the immersion from the rest of the players in the server as well... so I hope something can be done to deter people from creating stupid names.

I typoed on mine, and can't get a change.

I'm quitting tomorrow night if not at leas been responded to, and will rejoin once legacy name changes are running.

It won't happen.

So here is my story...

I hate my legacy name. World'destroyer. While part of it is my fault and I understand that, it just didn't make since that it wouldn't take World Destroyer but would take World'Destroyer. I do not blame SWTOR for my own errors, but what I and can get frustrated with is the customer service they have provided me, and I hope a Customer Service Rep and for once shine light on this and be of some assistance.

What makes it worse is after calling Customer service to ask for help to change it, well needless to say they were worthless. (I will note I never yelled at the Reps because I understand they have rules and regulations they must follow) At one point they even promised to reset it and nothing happened. Then a different customer service rep. i spoke with to find out why it wasn't reset and my 7 day old ticket was still open told me they wouldn't do anything and refused to let me talk to a superior. They told me it is possible to change my legacy name but it has to be offensive for them to do anything about it. So basically they told me it is in fact possible, but they just refuse to do it.

My only answer I keep getting is, in the future there will be a service to change it.... So my question is when. Until then I'm just thankful I can hide my embarrassing name.

and that is my rant.

Been trying to get it changed for months. They have the worst customer service I have ever seen put nicely. Best of luck friend. I have been lied to and hung up on no at this point. They just refuse to help me.